Belita's Journal - TTC #1

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree35Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks! The test line actually looks even closer in darkness to the control line in person! It's such a relief! Of course I'm still afraid of my loss date, but I can cross off the test lines getting lighter part of my fear this week.

March 13th, 2012, 06:29 PM
LWiegel's Avatar Lauren *Expecting #1!*
great line!!! getting sooo dark yay!!!

Lauren's Pregnancy Journal.
March 14th, 2012, 02:31 PM
BabyBirdies's Avatar over the rainbow?
Just checking in!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
My fertility blog: Only Infertile

NTNP since March 2012, TTC since August 2012, HSG = one blocked tube, SA = normal, 1st RE 7/11 - took a zillion tests, 2nd RE appt = Tubal issue with PCOS tendencies, possible polyp, August 2013 - possible polyp, September 2013 - new job, insurance change! January 2014 - new insurance, March 2014 - new RE appointment, then surprise BFP!

March 14th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Cycle #4 - CD 32 - 17 DPO - 4 weeks 3 days pregnant

I'm still tired, but overall feeling pretty good. This morning when I took off my shirt to take a shower I noticed that my boobs were getting veiny and my nipples were dark brown, but that went away after my shower. My boobs seem to hurt more when I first wake up, so maybe it's related? I'm starting to get the tenderness later on in the day, though.

My hunger is increasing, but morning nausea, and nausea when I'm tired, is increasing. I was eating an apple on my way to work and I couldn't finish it. I did manage to eat one of those cups of Cheerios when I got to work, so I got enough food for the morning.

Tomorrow's my second beta draw and I get my results on Friday. If those results are good I'll start my pregnancy journal on Friday night!

My test this morning was super dark! I'm starting to get more hopeful than scared!

March 14th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belita View Post
Tomorrow's my second beta draw and I get my results on Friday. If those results are good I'll start my pregnancy journal on Friday night!
Can't wait to start stalking your pregnancy journal!

March 15th, 2012, 04:22 AM
HopeTea's Avatar Cautiously expecting #1
I've had the same strange nipple phenomena (did I really just say that?) you mentioned...sometimes they seem way darker than other times. No idea what that's about.
Belita likes this.
March 15th, 2012, 04:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Can't wait to hear your second beta results! And please post a link here to your pregnancy journal when you start it. So excited to follow you there!

love the dark wondfo line!

my little love bug Savina Celestiale arrived 10/16/12 measuring 6lb 5oz, 20 inches
March 15th, 2012, 09:43 AM
I'll definitely post a link to my pregnancy journal when I start it. There is already a pregnancy journal section in my DDC and now I"m not sure if I want to do a journal there or in grads!! Decisions, decisions...
Lav likes this.

March 15th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Awww that's a tough one!

my little love bug Savina Celestiale arrived 10/16/12 measuring 6lb 5oz, 20 inches
March 15th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Cycle #4 - CD 33 - 18 DPO - 4 weeks 4 days pregnant

I went in for my second beta draw today. I get the results tomorrow. I'm feeling pretty sure that they'll come back good since my lines have gotten so dark, but I'm nervous! I'm so scared that they won't be! My lab slip didn't have the progesterone test on it at first, so I had to ask them to add it. They thought my progesterone looked so good at my two blood draws that it should be fine, but I wanted to be sure.

I'm getting a bit of heartburn at night. Nothing a little Tums can't handle. My boobs are also starting to hurt more. My biggest symptom is still the fatigue. I can't wait to sleep more this weekend!

I'm also having my first cravings. Red meat!! I'm wondering if I'm iron deficient. I cannnot get enough of the idea of red meat. I've been craving meatballs, spaghetti and meatballs, for several days. I also want cheeseburgers!!! I went to a local butcher shop to get some ground beef to make meatballs today and I saw a big side of beef on the counter getting cut up into roasts and I was drooling over it!!!

I am so anxious for my numbers tomorrow. I'm so afraid of being called into the doctor's office.

March 15th, 2012, 03:41 PM
LWiegel's Avatar Lauren *Expecting #1!*
Good luck with your results I hope and bet that everything looks great!!! I'll be thinking of you and cant wait to hear the news!

Lauren's Pregnancy Journal.
March 15th, 2012, 04:49 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Good luck tomorrow! Your symptoms and hpt sound promising!

Forever missing my angel 2010

March 16th, 2012, 10:00 AM
I have started a pregnancy Journal!!! http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...1-18-12-a.html (Robyn's Radiant Rainbow! EDD 11/18/12)

March 16th, 2012, 10:04 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
One thing I wanted to say...they say you're not supposed to take tums b/c I think it has aspirin in it? I think Mylanta (or something with the same kind of ingredients as Mylanta) is safe for heartburn. It may be nothing but just thought I'd mention it!
And congrats on starting your journal!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 16th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Weird! I was told Tums was safe! I'll have to double check! Thanks!

March 16th, 2012, 05:06 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Maybe they changed their minds on whether that was safe...or maybe it was just a quirk of my particular midwife. If your doc told you it was ok, then just ignore me! LOL

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 16th, 2012, 05:11 PM
I appreciate it. My friend's doctor actually told her to take Tums daily for extra calcium since her family has a history of early osteoporosis.

March 17th, 2012, 05:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sooo happy for you Robyn! Good luck in grads!

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

March 19th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'll check out your pregnancy journal... but.... beta results in yet?!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search