Jens TTC #1 Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree223Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think that if you implant early it could be an implantation dip!

January 20th, 2012, 06:03 PM
HopeTea's Avatar Cautiously expecting #1
I hope it's an implantation dip!

Really not sure what's up with your siggy... Maybe if you ask on the support board someone will have an idea what's wrong. I see the ticker, but there's no link.

I'm home alone this weekend (DH is on a business trip), so I'm just relaxing. What do you do on the weekend?

January 21st, 2012, 08:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i think i may have managed to fix my ff ticker, i just made a new one and code a new code - let me know please ladies?

A relaxing weekend sounds lovely Jack, i've spent most of today doing housework and washing clothes. I also went to the gym this morning for my first session with a personal trainer so i'm knackered now lol! should be good though, i'm trying to loose some weight and also hoping that it will help TTC too. Plus i find i drive myself mad without having something to do in my spare time!

another mid-level temp this morning, not quite as low as before O but not as high as just after O. not sure what this means??

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

January 21st, 2012, 09:13 AM
Your siggie link works now!

January 21st, 2012, 02:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yey am pleased!

January 21st, 2012, 04:54 PM
Awesome to finally get to see your chart! As long as your temps are still above the coverline, you've got a chance! Temperatures can fluctuate a lot, so I wouldn't worry if they aren't always uniform. You can even have some days where a really high or really low temp come out of nowhere. Follow the pattern rather than each individual temp. As always, best of luck!!

January 23rd, 2012, 01:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have had a pretty average Monday today, work was manic and I have loads to do this week. I was good though and managed to talk myself into going to the gym this evening so im feeling smug about that!

i really dont feel positive about this cycle, think maybe im out :-( Last cycle I had loads of crazy IPS including terrible nausea and aversion to lots of smells, especially raw meat yuk! I was feeling really positive when AF was late - my usual cycle is around 33 days - but had -ve tests and then POW AF shows her ugly head christmas day morning! so very cruel and sad, the only good thing with the timing is that i couldnt sit and mope all day which I might have done otherwise. I just had this feeling we were so close last month and I though maybe this month would be it...but not had any IPS yet and although my temps are still above the coverline they're nothing impressive. humph. I so want to be pregnant and to be able to give my SO a beautiful son or daughter and im becoming more impatient every month. My heart goes out to all the ladies here that have been on this road for much longer than me, you are all so strong!

anyway...it does feel better to get this all off my chest. There's only a couple of people who know were TTC and neither of them live close so its not like I can pop round for a drink and a shoulder to cry on. Thanks for listening ladies x

January 24th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i'm trying to find some peter rabbit character fabric...not having much joy on ebay...anybody got any suggestions?

January 24th, 2012, 01:47 PM
I don't have any ideas about the Peter Rabbit fabric. I can sympathize with the feelings you're having, though. We like to say that you're not out until the shoes so I'm going to say to you and hope that you get a good surprise!

January 24th, 2012, 06:55 PM
I've heard people say they had no idea at all, some that really thought they were out, and some who really thought they were pregnant - sometimes they were right, sometimes not! So you're not out until AF shows up! Good luck!

January 25th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks guys, your so positive! i dont know how you do it!

I've had a random find this evening Tmi I was examining my cervix and I found EWCM??? not sure whats thats about and im not looking into it too much as im waiting for AF to show any time now - all my usual pre-af signs are here, my skins broken out, sore boobs, crampy - but i wanted to make a note of it for future reference

Ive got a crummy day at work tomorrow so im hoping it goes quickly and friday comes soon. im going out for tea with a few ppl from work friday night to a new japenese reataurant and really looking forward to it! ive never been to a japenese restaurant before so quite excited

January 25th, 2012, 04:59 PM
It's a lot easier to be positive through text than in person.

Not sure about the EWCM, but I hope it's a good sign!

January 26th, 2012, 02:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Af has just appeared and I'm stuck at work trying not to cry! This is painful and so much harder than I thought it would be

On a positive note (trying my best) I'm closer to a new cycle to try again

January 26th, 2012, 02:30 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that! But yes! You're starting a new cycle, and with it comes a new opportunity. So try not to be too discouraged. I hope you get your BFP soon!

January 26th, 2012, 08:25 AM
I'm sorry AF showed. For most people it takes more than one cycle. You';re right, at least you get to go on to a new cycle and another chance for that !

January 28th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
so nothing new to report today, AF still here being a pain in the ***, i got myself some EPO today so can try that this cycle...wondering if theres anything else i could be doing.. may try and chat to SO about using preseed, although he really didnt seem keen when we spoke before...hmmm ill have to be persuasive! any other recommendations ladies?

it seems theres been loads of surprise BFPs this last week, so happy for everyone and as much as i hate to admit it also a tiny bit jealous - hope im not the only one!

January 28th, 2012, 05:31 PM
I think being a bit jealous is natural. We can be happy for someone and still have that "I wish I had that!" feeling. After all, all if us on these boards have at least one common desire!

January 31st, 2012, 12:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
One of my best girlfriends started TTC her second in july last year at about the same time we started TTC #1, I saw on facebook today that her and her BF have found a new place to live, now theyv been looking for a while but in no rush but I saw this and suddeny thort that maybe the rush is because she's pg. So iv just text her asking if shed had any joy filling the new soon to be available 3rd bedroom and she text back to say shed been late and POAS and got a faint line but had a tiny bit of bleeding this morning so wasn't sure what was happening. I'm thrilled for her and her BF and excited that her little girl may be gettin a brother or sister but its so difficult, I'm glad she told me over text and not in person,
Needed to vent really as Rob doesn't quite understand how I can be so happy for her and sad at the same time. Hmmmpphhh

January 31st, 2012, 03:41 PM
I think it's a guy thing. I hope your friend and her bean are okay!

February 1st, 2012, 11:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've just placed an order for Preseed and a book iv seen recommended on here - TCOYF- cant wait for them to arrive! not yet approached the subject of preseed with my SO but im thinking itll be easier to pursuade him to try if i already have it here to show him lol! we shall see!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search