Jens TTC #1 Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree223Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
im just wondering if this works as i wana upload an OPK pic...

DSC00070 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

February 13th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
so i tried posting a link to flikr to try and upload a pic of an OPK but my post disappeared to the moderator half and hour ago and hasnt reappeareed yet so i thought id post anyway.

i took another OPK last night and it was the same, have done another this evening i think its a smidge darker and possibly a +ve, looks like i may have O'd tpday however my temp this morning was low so hopefully itl be up up up tomorrow!

im still feeling pretty lousy and had a rubbish day at work, im ready for it to be friday already! im thinking my higher temps from this weekend were due to me being poorly so may discard them???

im really hopefuly stil for this cycle, will just feel better once i know for sure ive O'd as im still not sure. ive had all the signs apart from a temp spike at this point so fx for the mornings temp!

valentines day tomorrow and i feel like poo...just typical! not sure we'll be doing anything special but ill definately be making sure we get a BD session in!

February 13th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Timing looks great!!

Hope you get that temp jump soon!!

Best of luck!

February 13th, 2012, 05:28 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Your timing is definitely right on target...cant wait to see what tomorrows temp looks like!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
February 16th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
3DPO!!
So my FF gave me solid crosshairs for Monday after I inputted this mornings temp which I was really pleased with as was up again. I think maybe yesterdays was rubbish as I woke up with a really bad migraine so was more focused on that and I think it was a few minutes before I did my temp and thinking that made the difference. Plus I'd bin awake at 4am coughing and spluttering because of my cold!
So I'm just in the waiting game now! I'm feeling really positive and can't wait for 10DPO to get here already! Ill be doing really well if I can wait until then before testing!
I'm just watchin a tv programme called one born every minute, its based on a maternity ward in leeds here in the UK, it follows women in labour and is amazing but soo emotional! I have to make sure I'm having a good day to watch it and I'm enjoying it tonight!
One final thought...its friday tomorrow!! Yay!!

February 16th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck!

February 16th, 2012, 04:10 PM
HopeTea's Avatar Cautiously expecting #1
Good luck! Hope you caught the egg!

February 18th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
5DPO!

i'm starting to feel impatient in the TWW already and im only 5 days in! not a good sign...just gotta keep busy and think that I can test this time next weekend and maybe see my first BFP!! i feel like im almost tempting fate saying that but im still feeling really positive. i tidied up my FF chart this morning, discarded the wonky high temps from last weekend when i was really ill and the one from wednesday when i had a migraine and didnt temp straight away. i do think it looks much prettier now lol, my SO doesnt get it though and thinks i should just leave the temps in.

mentioning SO, he was so funny the other morning, i had just tempted and was inputting it into FF and i always like to look at my chart afterwards and he was asking what CM, BD, OPK and CP stand for, i was really pleased he was taking an interest so was explaining CM, BD (which he thinks is silly ) and the OPK he knew about as hes seen them in the bathroom but when I got to CP, he was like 'i shouldve stopped asking after Cervical Mucus' lol bless him

unfortunately my trying to keep busy has been more difficult this weekend as my SO is studying for his last accountancy exam which is next weekend. so i decided i wanted to buy some more storage for our bedroom, since we moved in last july we've been saving for some reallllllly nice wardrobes but just havent got the money yet, but in the meantime im getting sick of our clothes being all squashed up in the small cupboards we have got, so i found a cheap wooden/fabric wardrobe in a local shop (argos for anyone in the UK) and got SO to come to the shop with me to help carry it to the car and then i spent the afternoon putting it up! very pleased with my effort and well worth the 50! i also got a matching bed side table for my side of the bed so i can put all my TTC stuff on there, BTT, folic acid, EPO etc and keep it close by, also i can put my straightners and hairdryer in there too! very productive day all round i think!

not sure what im doing tomorrow but hoping to maybe go to the cinema with SO depending on how his revision goes!

February 21st, 2012, 01:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
8DPO

Nothing new to report today, yesterday i had some really bad AF type cramps all day which was weird for me, if i do tend to get any cramps mid cycle they only tend to be for a few minutes at the most but these went on from just before lunch until i went to sleep last night, luckily none today but still ...its random...hmmm

i was a bit disappointed when my temp dropped yesterday, it almost went below my coverline but not quite so still got my fingers (and now toes) crossed for this cycle, this mornings temp was up a bit but still nothign too impressive. im wondering if my temps are weird or not, they dont show a major shift at all from pre-O, not even a full degree.. i may have to do some research about it. last cycle they didnt get to a degree higher but they definately got higher than they have so far this time around, last time i think they were between 36.04 and 36.6 whereas this time theyve been between 36.0 and 36.42 so far, bit weird.

anyway bed time soon so that is all for now

February 23rd, 2012, 02:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
10DPO
So I'm 10 DPO and haven't tested yet, yey for me! I think if my temps hadn't been steadily dropping for a few days now I would have but at this point I'm expecting AF to show her ugly face this weekend. Humph. I guess I shal have to wait and see what tomoRrows temp brings, if its any higher than todays I may be tempted to test but I'm not sure yet.

I'm really grateful to all of you that have been cheering me on this cycle! It means a lot, even if I don't get my BFP this time, I know what I need to do next time to give us the best shot!

February 26th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
13 DPO

i've had a pretty eventful last few days since i was last here, on thursday evening at home i tripped over and got my right big toe caught in my pj bottoms and pulled my toe. it was sooo painful! i work for the out of hours doctors so asked some colleagues their opinions at work on friday as i could barely walk on it and they suggested an x-ray. so i popped to the local a&e and it turns out i managed to chip a chunk of bone off my toe bone! no wonder if hurts so frikkin much! so they strapped and bandaged it up for me and im under strict instructions to rest until tuesday at least but im told it can take 4-5 weeks to heal and stop hurting! just what i need!

in TTC related news im 13 dpo and playing a waiting game for AF which im convinced will be making a visit in the next couple of hours. im feeling really low about it and disappointed as i felt so good about this cycle but it doesnt seem to have made any difference for us. the only thing i feel iv gained is the safe knowledge that its probably worth continuing with the preseed for now. not sure if theres anything different to do this next cycle, iv not quite decided yet. i may do some research on whether my small temp fluctutations during the cycle are an issue or not as its bothering me a bit. guess i shall see. until then i hope af goes away soon so we can start trying again!

February 26th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Ouch! I hope your toe heals quickly! Sorry that this wasn't your cycle.

March 2nd, 2012, 03:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
CD6

So AF came at the weekend like i thought, cycle #4 of charting and cycle #7 of TTC down and still no BFP.

not sure what more to say about this tonight. just pah.

i was meant to be seeing my BFF's from university this weekend but it looks like it might have to be cancelled. double pah.

that is all.

March 2nd, 2012, 05:31 PM
I'm sorry, Jen.

March 11th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
CD14

I've not posted here in a few days as i didnt feel like i had anything much to say, this is always the most boring part of TTC for me, nothing to do whilst waiting for O apart from the EPO and as per usual the folic acid. I've had to order some more OPK's for this cycle as i noticed the other day i only have 4 left and that will not be enough, this kinda made me sad as i initlaly thought when i bought them that 30 would be loads and id surely get pregnant soon and have loads left over. sigh, oh well, lets just hope this'll be the last lot i have to buy.

i have had a lovely couple of days this weekend, had a nice lay in yesterday with Rob and did some gardening, visited Rob's sister to drop off her birthday present and had tea at a lovely pub around the corner. then we watched fast and furious tokyo drift, not as good as the others, but fast cars will suffice nonetheless!

funny story also from this weekend, whilst watching TV last night, we got somewhat carried away on the sofa like a couple of teenagers and i knelt on my glasses and snapped the arm right off! oh crap! luckily i have a spare pair but theyre not very comfy but i cant go without them lol! so im going to have to find an opticians this week and see if i can get them fixed, im hoping thats possible as i dont fancy shelling out c.150 for a new pair right now!

today we went out for lunch with Rob's family for his sisters birthday and also her daughter, Rob's neice's first birthday which is tomorrow. we the spent the rest of the afternoon soaking up the sunshine at Rob's parents house. its lovely spending time with the kiddies, rob has another neice (3) and a nephew (6) who are lots of fun to be around.

anyway, thought i should do a bit of an update. not long now till i O, hopefully this time next week it will have been and gone and ill be in the waiting game once again! i worked out the other day in the shower (i find i do alot of and often my best thinking in the shower!) that if i get pregnant this month or next then ill be far enough along to tell my family on my birthday in July! how great would that be! ah well, will have to keep my fx and see how we get on!

March 11th, 2012, 06:34 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen@FirsAve View Post
CD14

funny story also from this weekend, whilst watching TV last night, we got somewhat carried away on the sofa like a couple of teenagers and i knelt on my glasses and snapped the arm right off! oh crap! luckily i have a spare pair but theyre not very comfy but i cant go without them lol! so im going to have to find an opticians this week and see if i can get them fixed, im hoping thats possible as i dont fancy shelling out c.150 for a new pair right now!
:
You just have to love moments like this!

I hope you catch that egg this cycle

Forever missing my angel 2010

March 12th, 2012, 06:21 AM
HopeTea's Avatar Cautiously expecting #1
Sorry to hear about your glasses, but at least you had a good reason for breaking them! Also lucky you have an extra pair! I only have one pair, and if they ever broke... I wouldn't even be able to walk myself to the shop to get a new pair! I'm that blind!
March 12th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
lol i guess i have to look on the bright side about having a good reason for breaking them! ive been really lucky and was able to finish work early today to pop to the opticians and they were able to put a new arm on and it only cost 10! bargain! i'm so chuffed i dont have to shell out for a complete new pair!

CD15

i cant remember if i mentioned it before but i went for an interview last thursday for a new job, id applied for the job months ago, not thinking id hav a small chance of getting t but thought, why not?? well i went to the interview last week and was there about 2 hours but it was a really odd experience as interviews go, they didnt ask many questions that i was expecting, more questions like - give us an example of when you did this or that... so i really wasnt sure how id done. today i get a phonecall offering me the job!!! im soo happy and so pleased! its a really good job with great opportunities for me and an added bonus is a pay rise! from a TTC point however, im now wondering whether my SO Rob is going to suggest a TTC break for a couple of months as the job is with the government here ill probably need 12 months service to be entitled to maternity pay, hmmmm im not sure how i will approach this one, id really like to continue trying and just deal with being pregnant when it happens. Rob is much more sensible than this, so it make take some pursuading!

anyway, happy monday as mondays go! hope everyone else's was as good!

March 12th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Congrats on the new job! I hope you don't have to take a few months off. Glad you were able to get your glasses fixed for so cheap! Good luck this cycle!
March 12th, 2012, 05:28 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
That is so awesome. Over a year ago I switched jobs and took 3 months off. It was hard but the time did go fast. I pretty sure you have to be with your company 12 months prior to getting short term disability. Good luck with your new job and whatever decision you make!

Forever missing my angel 2010

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search