Jens TTC #1 Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree223Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2012, 02:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
CD 24 - 5DPO

so here I am, 5 days into the TWW, almost feeling like i want to symptom obsess already, especially after seeing this mornings temp! wowza! thats really high for me and its makes me sooo excited to see what tomorrows is going to be!

so IPS so far - sore boobs, noticed it yesterday morning whilst getting dressed and it kinda stayed there all day, also had it a bit today, although less than yesterday. I've also been feeling really emotional and teary which isnt like me at this stage in the cycle

away from all things TTC related, I have a start date for my new job - 17th April - it feels so far away at this point however looking over my calender today ive actually only got 12 working days left in my current job due to holidays i already have booked and easter weekend which means two bank holidays yay! its soooo exciting .

we've also decided we're not going to take a break from TTC whilst i start my new job, we should be able to manage financially should i get pregnant int he next couple of months as rob has a good job (hes a management accountant) and also i would still be eligible for some maternity allowance from the government which is handy! so here's to carrying on and hoping for the best!

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

April 2nd, 2012, 11:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
CD4

So i've not posted in a while but as you can see i've moved onto ANOTHER cycle! pah! currently fed up with AF cramps and feeling rubbish - Another bonus of being pregnant would be a lack of these for 9 months!!

Last week me and Rob were both off work and we went for a trip to Shropshire/Mid Wales for a few days. we rented a cottage on a working farm which was amazing, the garden had a hot tub too! It was lovely, we had really gorgeous weather - I even got a bit sunburnt! if you want to see some piccys here is a link to an album i've downloaded! (i still cant figure out how to get the pictures to come into the post )

527382_534574454161_281000245_798670_1687959847_n[1] | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Not much going on TTC-wise with it being so early on in the cycle. hoping the next couple of weeks pass quickly!

April 2nd, 2012, 12:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I figured it out - here's my furbaby meg

Last edited by Jen@FirsAve; April 2nd, 2012 at 12:11 PM.
April 2nd, 2012, 03:33 PM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
Awww sweet furbaby.

Last edited by Crystallee; April 14th, 2012 at 04:57 AM.
April 2nd, 2012, 05:06 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Cutie pie furbaby!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
April 4th, 2012, 08:16 AM
KatieKat's Avatar TTC #1
Cutie

~thanks to Jaidynsmum for my perfect siggy!~

April 4th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks guys,

Look look look, I got a siggie made for me! Its so pretty! I love it! Jaidynsmum is amazing

April 4th, 2012, 11:09 AM
I mentioned that in another post as well...i love it! She has done most of mine, she is wonderful!

April 4th, 2012, 01:40 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Very cute dog . I also love your new siggy!

Forever missing my angel 2010

April 9th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
CD11

Its almost the end of my lovely four day long weekend and im back at work tomorrow :-( on the plus side I only have 6 days left in this job before i start my new job on the 23rd! so excited, ive had my induction timetable through now and its 8 weeks long. unfortunately im going to be spending a lot of time down in london, 2 or 3 days at a time so a few nights away from home which im not lookign forward to but at least its not for too long i guess. Ive yet to go over it day by day but im hoping it shouldnt interfere too much with TTC business.

I know you ladies here like a good DIY project so i thought id share some photos of what iv been doing this weekend. With me starting my new job i needed a space for my office so i decided to redecorate our 3rd bedroom and make that space my office. iv been putting off doing this room since we moved in as id hoped it would be a nursery first but it hasnt worked out that way yet....

anway...here is the room beforehand. the previous owner of this house LOVED purple, three of the main rooms of the house were varying shades of purple and one by one we have changed this. dont get me wrong i like purple as much as the next purple but this was just TOO much for us!

here is the room after id taken down a bright pink shelf and filled in some holes where there must have been pictures hung before

and here is the room all finished...im really pleased with it, especially to say ive done it by myself in 3 days. Rob has spent the weekend doing revision for his exams so its kept me busy which is what i needed/wanted

i even managed to put the curtain rails back up by myself

im just waiting for some office furniture now but this is going to be provided by my new employer so just waiting.....

TTC -wise im on CD 11, should be O'ing early next week if things stay as they have been going the last few months. i feel really lucky that my cycles seem to have settled down and are quite regular...you could almost say they are a bit boring but i wont

before i go i thought id leave you with this picture of my cutie pie furbabies - meg my border collie and peter my rabbit - all snuggled up on the sofa

April 9th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Wow, great job on the room! I've done that before...such a great feeling when it's all done! Thanks for sharing the pic of your furbabies...that's great you have a rabbit - you don't see that too often! I had a pet bunny as a child, a Netherland Dwarf White named Bailey. They are great pets!

April 9th, 2012, 06:21 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Great job on the room! It looks great. Cute dog

Forever missing my angel 2010

April 9th, 2012, 06:39 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Office looks great! It would be cool to have a rabbit, but I have 2 cats. We rescued some abandoned baby bunnies once and had to keep them on a heating pad in a closet overnight until we could call the wildlife rescue. OMG, the cats were allll over that closet door. Thank goodness it latched well, or it would have been a bloodbath!
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
April 10th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
thanks for nice comments about the room ladies..im REALLY pleased with how its turned out. Just anxious about getting some furniture now as it looks pretty bare being empty.

Karin - we got peter about 4 months before we got meg and hes definately the boss out of the two of them lol! i think it all stems from when meg was a puppy and pushed her luck with him abit and he gave her a scratch on her nose ... not surprisingly theyre the best of friends now

CD12

Not much going on today, crazy busy day at work but thats to be expected after the bank holiday. I currently work at an out of hours doctors service so long bank holidays are our busiest times!

I have been having some funny cramp type feelings this last couple of days, usually id have these the day i O but much stronger, theyre weird, not constant and theyre uncomfortable rather than painful. the only thing i can compare it to is when my SO bangs my cervix during BD'ing which can happen at certain points in my cycle, uncomfortable but not painful. im stumped. any thoughts?

April 15th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
CD17

this cycle seems to have been going on forever! I cant believe im only on CD17, , ah well I should hopefully O in the next day or so and we're getting plenty of BD'ing in this weekend. im always sooo much happier when O falls on or around the weekend as me and my SO are so tired during the week due to work, BD'ing is ALWAYS better on the weeend (yay for lie ins!)

Its my last two days at my current job this week and then I start my new job on the 23rd April! I have my schedule for my training and my first trip to london is the 25th-27th april, right around testing time...that will be interesting.

I posted on the main board about CM, i seem to have had a crap load of watery CM so far this cycle which is very odd for me. at times i've wondered if something else was going on down there as theres been so much but i dont think there is, perhaps i'm just very hydrated at the moment?

Not much more to say today, apart from im really cold, my fingers are numb so my typing may not be all thats great!

April 23rd, 2012, 03:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
CD25 - 6DPO

So my temp was rubbish again this morning, pretty sure im out already this cycle although it sucks that I already know that! Not sure whats going on - perhaps its because i've been full of cold these last few days. luckily my symptoms seems to have eased a bit today which is good news as I start my new job today. I'm meeting with my line manager at 1.30pm!

In good news, I managed to go and get my blood drawn this morning which is the progesterone check. The GP said that I wouldnt hear from them unless there was a problem but that I could call them and get the results in a few days if I wanted to. My arm is sore now though, i'm rubbish at having blood taken, always have been - its one of the things I dread about being pregnant. I really dont know how other ladies manage with all the shots needed for IVF, although I guess its all a means to an end really!

Anyway just killing some time, hoping that the rest of this cycle goes quickly so I can move onto the next and have another shot!

April 23rd, 2012, 04:40 AM
HopeTea's Avatar Cautiously expecting #1
Hope your new job goes well!

April 28th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
CD1

AF came today, early by all accounts!

I was 11DPO today and AF wasnt due until Monday - i.e. 13DPO. The only thing I can think of is that the OPK's were right and I O'd early this month but my temps dont agree with this theory

I have really bad cramps and im feeling yucky, gee what a lovely weekend I'm having!

I feel like....so I think that is needed!

April 29th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry about the showing early...

It's hard to tell if you did O after your + OPK, because the next 2 temps are open circles. I'm not sure if you took them early or what, so they may have been higher if they were taken normally.

If you did O on CD 17 and AF came yesterday, that would've made your LP 12 days, which isn't horrible. A fluctuation of a day or so it's unheard of, but I know it's still a total bummer to see her stupid broom flappin' around your house.

I hope she's easy on you and that your body makes the most extra perfect egg that you catch with a super sperm this month!

April 29th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks Nikki back to you!

Those open circles were temps taken early, unfortunately around then was when I was leaving my old job so I wasnt sleeping too well either due to stress which probably didnt help!

I just hope that this next cycle is more 'normal' for me. I'll hopefully get my bloodwork results back too so that should be interesting!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search