Dawn's TTC #1 Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree36Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2012, 06:41 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieKat View Post
Hey there! Glad you started a journal If you do find anything about early O-ing being a problem - can you share it on the board? I'm an early O-er (this month it was CD 10!! - usually around 11/12) and I'm worried it's a problem but haven't been able to find any concrete info on it.

Sorry you're feeling down about this cycle - I hope the early + OPK was just a fluke!
Thanks! If I do find anything I will definitely share it with you! I remember coming reading about it once. I tried googling Oing early the other day but couldn't find a lot about it. I think if you O around 10 or 11 you will most likely be ok but any earlier may be an issue. My problem is my LP is short so I started taking vitamin B6 to O earlier and now it looks like I'm Oing way to early.

CD9

I woke up today in a grumpy mood but am feeling a lot better now. I took a OPK test this morning and after work... both negative. I'm hoping for a good night sleep tonight so I can get an accurate temp in the morning so my FX my temp goes back down. I'm hoping by reducing or stopping the B6 will reverse my Oing early and go back to normal. I think I'm going to stop taking it completely for the remainder of this cycle and then start with taking 50mg next cycle. I hope that doesn't screw things up but I really would love to O later but yet have a good LP...is that so much to ask for???

Forever missing my angel 2010

February 7th, 2012, 11:05 AM
My temp went back down today and still getting my OPKs are still showing neg. My plan is to keep testing and taking my temp and hope that the first OPK was just a fluke along with my temps. Meanwhile continue to BD

Last night DH made a comment 'isn't it to early to start BDing but he didn't use the term BDing?' I told him that we need to start sooner now. I though it was cute how he picked up on the 'timing'.

I have a feeling this cycle is going to feel really long!

February 7th, 2012, 01:07 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
I love when my DH says stuff that makes me realize he is so clued into the timing! It just makes me appreciate him that much more!
blueeyes25s and wastcougr like this.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
February 8th, 2012, 06:42 AM
Another neg OPK and my temp is down again. Is it a coincidence I had a maybe + opk with a rise in temp for 2 days and now all neg opk with low temps? I am really hoping that I will be Oing soon if i didn't already! Ugh...this cycle is very stressful!

Last edited by blueeyes25s; February 8th, 2012 at 05:15 PM.
February 8th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Maybe you geared up to O but didn't. That would be nice for you!

February 8th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belita View Post
Maybe you geared up to O but didn't. That would be nice for you!
I'm hoping". I just hate not knowing what to expect.

February 8th, 2012, 06:39 PM
I hear ya!

February 9th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hate when things are sketchy like that... So frustrating!

Are you gonna do another OPK today?

February 9th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Yes, I took another OPK today and it was a little darker... almost as dark as the control line so I'm thinking I will be Oing soon.

I do hope I O within the next couple days so my LP will be a nice length

February 9th, 2012, 08:16 AM

February 9th, 2012, 07:04 PM
This afternoon I started feeling pinching in my left ovary which hardly happens, usually it's my right so I hope it's gearing up to O! Prior to my d&c to verify the loss of my baby I had an extensive ultrasound done and I remember the tech having a hard time finding my left ovary. I'm not sure if that means anything but it was not brought up as a concern.

My biggest question I can't get off my mind is, why isn't it happening if it happened once???? The doctor said we shouldn't have any problems if we got pregnant once. This just came back to mind because another girl at work announced her pregnancy. I guess she was NTNP...I am happy for her and she has no idea we are trying so it's not like she knows it's a sentitve subject. I hate days like these!

I also have a friend due in April and she knows about my loss and knows we have been trying but asked if I will visit her in the hospital when she has her baby, of course I said yes but honestly as of right now I don't know if I can. This is going to be her second, she has Ben supportive of my trying but she has no idea of what I have really gone through and how hard it is to be around babies. I am having a very hard time accepting my SIL pregnancy at this point. She announced her pregnancy on Chrsitmas and I balled for like an hour after because I felt that was supposed to be me. It also hurt because they got pregnant on there first try which was on ther honeymoon!

I just don't know how to cope with this anymore and I can't just keep running off balling after people share there news. I have been putting a lot of focus in losing weight and creating a healthier lifestyle but it's just not working although running has been a great stress reliever.

I can't wait for March, on Saturday I will be signing up for my first cake decorating class which starts in March so I hope this will help with getting my mind off trying...

I just needed to vent a little bit today, does anyone else ever have harder days than others?? Usually I get pretty emotional when AF shows but I think this cycle has me a little stressed. I told DH I think it's time to plan a vacation. We both have never been to Florida so we are checking out different places!

February 10th, 2012, 07:12 AM
I got my + OPK today, which means I am right on track and will be Oing at a good to time have have a decent LP length!!! I think this is a great way to start a Friday!!!!

February 10th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Oh that's wonderful!!! WOO HOO for + OPK!!!

It is really hard... while we've never gotten a BFP, our Dr's have told us there's no reason we can't get pg either. It sucks when you hear that and it doesn't happen. It does make you feel like "Why not me?"

I absolutely have harder days than others... We all do. I've spent more time than I'd care to admit feeling really sad, hurt and bitter. Unfortunately, for some of us, it's part of the journey. I've found, and I'm NOT uber religious by any stretch of the imagination, saying a simple bedtime prayer every night has really helped me. My heart was feeling so heavy and every smile felt forced, but I started saying a little prayer every night and I've gotta say... that weight has been lifted sooo much!

I'm so happy that you've had such a wonderful start to your Friday! Seeing those bright pink lines is a great way to bring a true smile to your face! Make sure you that DH! I pray you catch the perfect egg!!
blueeyes25s likes this.

February 11th, 2012, 07:49 AM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Nice temp jump today! Looks like an early O for you
blueeyes25s likes this.
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
February 12th, 2012, 04:21 PM
So Friday and Saturday I had + OPKs. I woke up Saturday with a very nice temp spike but then this morning my temp went back down. So I am patiently waiting for tomorrow to come and see what my temps do. I did test again today and I don't know if I should consider it pos or not. The line was definitely not darker but more like the exact same color and pretty close to the same thickness so I'm thinking tomorrow it should be a lot litter again.

I was really upset Friday because we did NOT get to BD. It was a friend's birthday and DH works until 6 and he needed shovel the driveway and shower after work, and then head right too dinner. DH ended up drinking a little to much that night and when we got home we both crashed! I'm really hoping missing Friday isn't going to be a big deal since we been really good about bding all last week (That makes it should like such a chore).

One more thing to report on the ttc front, is have not seen a speck of EWCM. I know I don't normally see a lot but the last few months I have been surprisingly seeing some, even if it's a little and I haven't even been able to find a drop... I'm just afraid of having an anovulatory cycle with my temps. I guess we will wait and see.

February 12th, 2012, 04:49 PM
If it's as dark as the control I'd count it positive.

I hope that you don't have an annovulatory cycle and that you had great timing for BDing. I haven't been at this as long as you have and I've found that I'm having good days and bad days, too. Have you ever had any testing done?

February 13th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Thanks Robyn. I haven't done much testing yet. I had some basic blood tests done such as my thyroid in September by my ob doctor. I also had a pretty dept ultra sound done around the time of my miscarriage and the doctor determine nothing looked abnormal. DH and I are discussing when to take that next step with testing... So that's where we are right now with that, I think DH biggest factor is the financial part of it.

February 14th, 2012, 06:30 AM
I mentioned you in my bedtime prayers last night and now it looks like you've started your thermal shift today!!!
they stay up because you popped out a big fat juicy egg!!!
blueeyes25s likes this.

February 14th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Awww thanks Nikki! I was very excited to see a temp spike this morning! I am just a little disappointed in the fact that Oing this late is going to make my have a shorter LP again.

February 14th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Not necessarily. I've O'd as late as CD 22 and still had a 12 day LP before, so CD 16 should be just fine!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you anyway!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search