Dawn's TTC #1 Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree36Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can understand the financial piece being a big concern. I hope you get preggo with a sticky baby and it becomes a moot point!

I hope that you have a nice, long LP again!
blueeyes25s likes this.

February 14th, 2012, 05:27 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Thank Robyn!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I woke up to a temp spike. I hope I finally O'd.

I got a beautiful bouquet of flowers today from DH delivered to work!!! That really made my day

We are not really doing anything tonight except ordering in Pizza. We went out to dinner on Saturday for a steak dinner and celebrated our Valentine's then!

Forever missing my angel 2010

February 15th, 2012, 07:37 PM
CD18 2 DPO

My temp was still up this morning and my OPK was negative so I really think that's a good sign. The weird thing is, I haven't really had any symptoms of Oing so I am having a hard believing I did this month. Although when I got home and took off my bra my bbs were feeling a little heavy and the girls usually start to get sore around O so that definitely is a good sign. It's a good thing I got my BDing in this month but I would be a little disappointment to put all that work in for nothing!

I decided to make dessert for DH and me for Valentine's Day; well we were to full to eat it and just had some tonight....OMG AMAZING! It's called Caramel-Drizzled Pumpkin Poke Cake!!!! If you love pumpkin pie or pumpkin anything you will love this. Cake, pumpkin, chocolate, and frosting....what's not to love LOL. Really bad for you so I'm glad I got a good workout in this morning!

Valetine's Day was a pretty good day until we had a little scare last night...just as I was falling asleep I heard a crash and my kitten growling. I jumped out of bed and here she jumped onto my dresser, slipped, got her paw caught on my drawer, and then fell on the floor. I freaked out of course and she went running and hid under the bed. She started meowing as if she was in pain I finally got her out and she was limping pretty bad. I felt so bad for her and DH and I had no clue what to do or how badly she was hurt. So we held her and spent time with her felt her leg to see if anything felt out of place as if she broke it but it looks like it isn't anything serious. She is running around and playing like normal today...I just wish she would rest and stay off her paw. I am so thankful she is ok. So that was my crazy night last night and nothing to exciting to share today.

February 15th, 2012, 08:04 PM
That cake sounds delicious! I'm glad the kitten is okay!

February 16th, 2012, 07:57 AM
CD19 3DPO

Just a quick update for today....I am really not feeling that I O'd this cycle. I just want this cycle to be over so I can move on! I woke up a couple times in the night and decided to take my temp in case I didn't fall back to sleep and it was at 96.65 but I eventually feel asleep and took my temp again when I got up and it shot up and it wasn't a full 3 hours in between so I'm not sure my temp today is correct.

February 17th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Okay... We're gonna need that cake recipe... Pronto!

I'm sorry you're not feeling so good about this cycle. Hopefully it will bring you the surprise of a lifetime!!!
blueeyes25s likes this.

February 18th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Nikki, I will post the recipe tomorrow

February 18th, 2012, 08:44 PM
CD21 5DPO

I just wanted to stop and give an update. Nothing new is really going on. I'm only 5DPO so I think it's early to start obsessing over tww symptoms and I'm really going to try not to sense I don't feel so good about this cycle.

The only think I would like to add is I was having some on and off cramping this evening and my bbs are starting to feel sore (which is normal). I also feel like I am coming down with a cold or something. Yesterday I had a slight headache for most of the day and the inside of my ears were starting to hurt. I got up this morning feeling fine, just tired. Now, my headache is coming back and my throat is starting to hurt . I hope this passes and it's nothing....

February 19th, 2012, 02:54 PM
CD22 6DPO

My temp dropped a bit today but nothing crazy. I usually have a temp drop 4 or 5 DPO so I was kind of surprized not to see that. I'm thinking my temp spike yesterday was because I woke up with 1cat curled up by my neck and the other by my knees. Whenever they sleep on my I usually wake up really warm.

I woke up to a sore throat this morning but once I got up it went away. I'm hoping it's just the weather and a cold is not coming on. I am also having cramping like twinges going on again. Not really sure why that happens but it alway seems to happen during the tww. Today has been a lazy day for us today. DH is doing laundry and I went grocery shopping. One of my New Years Resolutions were to try a new recipe each week, last week it was making homemade chicken quesadillas whick turned out awesome and this week we are trying homemade hot pockets made with pillsbury cresent rolls. The point is to try a new recipe is to try healthier foods or modify it to be least healthier than it normally would be so I'm excited to try this one. This way it makes it easier to stay on track

Happy Sunday too everyone!

February 20th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So far, it's looking good. Can't wait to see today's temp!

February 20th, 2012, 10:42 AM
CD23 7DPO

I just wanted to stop in for a quick afternoon update.

I woke up to temp this morning and slept in, I usually get up to workout for before work. I just feel like I am coming down with a cold...feeling really tired and woke up a little stuffy. I am also having a little bit of acid reflux issues going on right now.

Anyways...so I went to the bathroom and what do I see? A little bit of spotting and a little bit of EWCM...

I really don't know what to think. I don't usually spot for long prior to AF showing up and it is too early for her arrival. I also refuse to get my hopes up that this could be a different sign...

February 21st, 2012, 05:35 AM
Woke up at 4...temp 96.85; took at while to fall back to sleep. Woke up again at 5:30...temp 97.73.

I'm thinking the 97.73 temp is inaccurate and AF is right around the corner.

February 21st, 2012, 04:38 PM
CD 24 8DPO

I started spotting which means AF should be here by morning. Leaving me with an 8 day LP; that's if I actually O'ed but I'm convinced I never did this cycle. I really just wanted to get this cycle over with so I guess it is so I now can move on! I also changed my temp to the 4:00 temp which would make more sense. I think my temp jumped at my normal time bec I woke up early, got up used the bathroom, and then it took at while to fall back to sleep.

On a positive note we started checking out vacation spots and prices!

February 22nd, 2012, 05:51 PM
CD25 9 DPO

Not much going on today. I'm still spotting but very lightly. I don't normally spot for 2 days prior to AF, then one cycle I started spotting 2 days prior to AF, and then it stopped. So I'm thinking it starting up again... don't know why my cycles cannot stay consistant!

I just want AF to show so I can move ON....... or I guess the other possibility would be IB and that would be awesome but I am not getting my hopes up.

February 22nd, 2012, 06:48 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Your chart does look pretty interesting...especially with that well-timed dip....

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
February 22nd, 2012, 07:50 PM
I can see why you're not convinced you Oed. I hope you get a resolution to this cycle either way!

February 22nd, 2012, 08:07 PM
Well...I just wanted to post another quick update. As of right now I stopped spotting... weird right. My bbs are feeling fuller and more sore, nipples are very sensitive. I have also been feeling like I am coming down with a cold; headache, tired, sore thoat on and off all week and my nose keeps running! WTH!! I am getting anixous and scared for what tomorrow is going to bring..

Also...my temp did jump back up this morning. I have a lot of ????? and prayers going through my mind and hoping for a mircle.

Last edited by blueeyes25s; February 22nd, 2012 at 08:28 PM.
February 22nd, 2012, 08:29 PM
Can't wait to see tomorrows temp!

February 23rd, 2012, 08:53 AM
Update: I started spotting again, a bit more than yesterday but not enough to consider it a light day... I have NEVER spotted for 3 days. I guess we will see what the rest of the day brings. Also, I have no idea if my temp is accurate as I only got 4 hours O'd sleep last night. My bbs were still hurting this morning too...

Last edited by blueeyes25s; February 23rd, 2012 at 08:57 AM.
February 23rd, 2012, 09:53 AM
Hmmmm, this is getting interesting....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search