Dawn's TTC #1 Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree36Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 23rd, 2012, 10:01 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
February 23rd, 2012, 11:30 AM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
I hope it's IB!!! Keep us posted!

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
February 23rd, 2012, 11:39 AM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbpeanut View Post
Hmmmm, this is getting interesting....
Yeah, I know.

Thanks Adrienne!

I keep going to the bathroom every half hour to check to see if AF came yet lol. It looks like I'm spotting less again. I do not have any cramping which I usually get pretty bad AF shows. It is CD26 and it's not unusual for AF to show CD 26 or 27 so I am very anxious and nerveous and don't have a clue what to expect. At this point I have. One to realize anything is possible wih my cycles so we shall see.

Forever missing my angel 2010

February 23rd, 2012, 01:36 PM

And I'm digging the siggy.
February 23rd, 2012, 05:59 PM
Thanks Adrienne!

Hardly any spotting going on... My bbs are feeling heavier today than yesterday. I am a little scared for tomorrow but can't wait to see what happens.

February 24th, 2012, 09:44 AM
CD 27 11 DPO

I'm excited to see 11 DPO but the day isn't over yet...

Still spotting as of right now. I started having a little cramping this morning but that went away but I do feel twinges here and there (not sure if that means anything). I don't like to obsess to much over symptoms because they usually turn into nothing but this morning when I got out of the shower I felt light headed and queasy which I am started to feel like again right now. My bbs are still sore but this is typical. I woke up early this morning and was super hungry and thirsty.

I am so scared AF is going to show up after 4 days of spotting. If it were IB can it last this long? I have so many questions and thoughts going through my mind right now...ugh!!! One question being when can I test? If I test and it's + do I continue taking my Vit B and baby aspirin?

I really didn't have much hope for this cycle and still do not want to get my hopes up but I am HOPING!

February 24th, 2012, 10:10 AM
If you test +, definitely keep taking your Vit B and baby aspirin. I'm still taking 50mg of B6 because my doctor actually recommends it to help with morning sickness. So it's totally safe to keep taking it. Now most doctors only recommend baby aspirin if you have a clotting disorder, but it definitely won't hurt anything either. Keep taking it and then ask your doctor about it once you get in to see him/her.

February 24th, 2012, 10:16 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
TEST!!!!!!!

Yep, agree with Adrienne - keep taking the Baby Aspirin. I can't comment on the B6, but I trust her I've been on baby aspirin for a while now, and my RE actually "prescribes" it for her patients after IUI or IVF transfer.

Please test?

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
February 24th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Thanks Adrienne and Karin. I am planning on buying FRER and a digi after work if I'm still spotting and then maybe test tomorrow. I am kind of wondering about my temps because they are kind of low...

February 24th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Ya, I noticed that...they look like mine right before AF Good call on waiting another day, see what your spotting does and what your temp does.

February 24th, 2012, 12:07 PM
I have learned that anything seems to be possible with my cycles so I am not ruling anything out until I have confirmation of a yes or no.

February 24th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

February 24th, 2012, 07:55 PM
It looks the AF decided to make her arrival tonight. After work my back started hurting pretty bad, cramps have kicked, and the spotting has picked up. I wish I knew why I started spotting so early. Why can't my cycles just be consistent every month!!!

February 25th, 2012, 11:00 AM
I'm sorry the showed. I know you had a mess of a cycle so I hope that you have a better cycle this time!

February 27th, 2012, 05:38 PM
I just wanted to check in since I haven't posted in a couple days. I don't have anything new to report. I am just really confused why I started spotting so early; this has NEVER happened so I don't understand why it happened this cycle. I would just like to have normal cycles again....

I started a project yesterday. I am working on putting all my digital pictures into digital scrapbooks. I started making a wedding digital scrapbook and am LOVING it so far! This is going to take me a long time but it gives me something to do when I have down time!

Happy Monday Everyone!

February 27th, 2012, 06:03 PM
That sounds like a blast! I did a digi scrapbook for DH for his birthday in January. I called it "Project: Life". It was super fun, but I am super-uber perfectionistic, so it took me FOREVER to do. If I did that with all my pictures...ugh, I would go mental. I do have a few more ideas that I want to do that for though - one is for sure our wedding pics. My brother and SIL did a cool one that was their wedding and honeymoon. Pretty neato!

February 27th, 2012, 06:11 PM
That digi scrapbook sounds like a great idea. I made one at AdoramaPix that turned out great!

February 27th, 2012, 06:21 PM
BabyBirdies's Avatar over the rainbow?
I hope your cycle is better soon.

I love digital scrapbooking, but I haven't done a lot of it since I started knitting. It kind of took over the time I had for scrapbooking I guess, lol. Looking forward to following along!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
My fertility blog: Only Infertile

NTNP since March 2012, TTC since August 2012, HSG = one blocked tube, SA = normal, 1st RE 7/11 - took a zillion tests, 2nd RE appt = Tubal issue with PCOS tendencies, possible polyp, August 2013 - possible polyp, September 2013 - new job, insurance change! January 2014 - new insurance, March 2014 - new RE appointment, then surprise BFP!

February 29th, 2012, 06:15 PM
My digital scrapbooking is coming a long good but this is going to take a long time!

There isn't really anything new going on this week and today is only CD 6. I do plan on peeing on OPKs tomorrow; I know it's early but with how my last cycle was I don't want to take any chances of missing my surge.

Tomorrow evening I probably won't be able to get on. A local all natural vitamin store is holding a free class to teach us how to make homemade egg noodles. I am so excited. They will have homemade organic chicken noodle soup for us too!

February 29th, 2012, 07:19 PM
That sounds fun! Enjoy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search