Sapph's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2012, 09:48 AM
Sapphera's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LOL, thanks Karin..
WTTC #2
July 31st, 2012, 03:56 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
sorry for all the cramping. I hope you feel better soon!

Forever missing my angel 2010

July 31st, 2012, 08:08 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Ugh, I hope your cramps have eased up!
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

My Belly Pics
August 2nd, 2012, 09:16 AM
~ CD 4, Cycle #12, second clomid cycle ~

My cramps were gone the next day, so I was super happy So was AF for the most part.

Went to see Mary Poppins (the musical) last night.. it wasn't done until about 10:45pm... so I'm pretty tired today. Ontop of it, I took my first clomid pill of the cycle last night.

HOpefully taking them at night will lessen the side effects. I know the first day last time I felt completely stoned..then throughout the rest, it was just hot flashes, exhaustion, and mild cramps once in a while.

So far.. I feel great. Tired, but that's most likely due to not enough sleep!! Hopefully it will stay this way.

Tonight, I look forward to taking a nice long bath with a book!
WTTC #2
August 2nd, 2012, 09:25 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Oooh, bath with book. One of my fav things to do, ever. I'm really glad your cramping has eased up! x
August 7th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Clomid at night is SO DEFINITELY the way to go. The side effects were so minimal that I wouldn't have even known I was taking anything (ok, I did have one flash, but I was drinking some wine..so definitely no alchy for me while on this stuff).

Yay
WTTC #2
August 7th, 2012, 06:09 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Glad to hear you aren't having any side effects!
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

My Belly Pics
August 9th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad to hear you've figured out a way to take the Clomid! I hope this is just the ticket to finally bring you your long-awaited bundle of joy. It breaks my heart to see you ladies still here month after month and I hope you can all join Grads soon.
August 16th, 2012, 08:47 AM
~ CD 18, Cycle #12 - Second Clomid Cycle ~

I haven't written much this cycle.. maybe because I'm trying to distance myself from it a bit.. I had a really rough time when AF came and at this point I'm not sure if I just don't want to get "too into it" for another bitter disappointment, if I'm just really tired from all the TTC, or what.

But I think with my temp jump it's safe to say that I ovulated yesterday. I'll wait for another temp to confirm it, but pretty sure I did (considering the room was about 10C this morning and my temp was still a normal post-o temp).

And if that's the case, our BD timing could not have been better.
WTTC #2
August 16th, 2012, 03:33 PM
I am sorry I do understand the frustration and tiredness of ttc.

On a positive note....that is a beautiful jump in temp, I hope that's a good sign.

August 17th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Apparently DH is feeling the same as I am these days...
We were watching a tv show last night and all the commercials had to do with diapers, and babies, etc... and he said he wished he could sue the TV station since the commercials offended him.

I love him so much... LOL.

Oh, and my temp today confirmed O.. I will temp tomorrow to get FF crosshairs, but then I'm taking the TWW off.
WTTC #2
August 17th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad your body co-operated and I totally understand taking the 2ww off, I'm thinking that next cycle I may just temp to confirm O and then put the BBT away, I got my hopes up so much this cycle and those few high temps just meant I'm now really disappointeĐ

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

August 17th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Yeah, last TWW I had a triphasic pattern and everything, so of course my hopes were up even though I tried not to let that happen...all for nothing.. so that's why I'm taking this one off. It was just too danged hard.
WTTC #2
August 20th, 2012, 02:44 AM
I do have to say taking the tww off takes the stress off a bit too. It's one less thing to worry about and I think it makes it go by faster. Good luck! I hope you caught the eggie!

August 20th, 2012, 07:21 AM
That's exactly it Dawn.. just makes my life a little easier

So, FF gave me my crosshairs (not that I had any doubt), but if this is my cycle, it puts my EDD at May 8... which uhm.. is my anniversary. And I have my SIL and nephews birthdays surrounding that... kinda hoping this ISN"T my cycle..cuz June is a nice empty month when it comes to those kind of events... hahaha.
WTTC #2
August 21st, 2012, 03:59 AM
It would be a nice anniversary gift though

August 21st, 2012, 07:10 AM
*laughs* true enough Though it would break our streak of taking a holiday/vacation for our anniversary.. (first anniversary was london/paris... second anniversary was california....).

Not too much going on tonight.. My dog is finished all his haircuts til his grooming competition at the end of September..but my groomer didn't say whether or not he needed to come in weekly for his brushing...and I feel too dumb to call and ask..hahaha. Love being so non-confrontational/shy/worrywartish sometimes.
WTTC #2
August 22nd, 2012, 08:15 AM
~ CD 24, 7 DPO, Cycle #12, Second Clomid Cycle ~

Well, I called the clinic yesterday to get the results from my progesterone draw on Monday and they still haven't gotten back to me. Not really surprised, but still sucky - I already know the answer thanks to temping though (this is just to confirm O).

It's hard to believe I'm already 2/3 done this part of treatment... and that I'm already at 7DPO. Only This month has gone by really quickly and it's a good thing for sure. Though I know work will start getting CRAZY in september again.

Yes, speaking of work, I am finding it SO hard to find things to fill my days. Not because I'm TTC-obsessing (for once) but because it's SO QUIET. I'm getting less than 10 calls a day, and when you're working a helpdesk..that doesn't take up much time.. LOL. ANd sadly, our internet is so locked down and monitored, I'm surprised daily when I can still get to JM

Appa had his brushing last night at the groomer, I'm glad he'll still go in every week for that. Just a little over a month until his grooming competition (his job is to stand there, get groomed, and try not to eat the judges .. he's a fearful, reactive dog..so yes, this is very much a possibility).

Now, not much to do but wait for my numbers, wait for a week to see what happens, and get ready for our vacation (we leave Sept 7 for about 5 days).
WTTC #2
August 23rd, 2012, 06:54 AM
Date nights are awesome

Last night we went out to dinner to Da Guido..which is a local italian restaurant where the chef (Guido) came to Canada from Italy when he was in his 20s..so it's all authentic food and it's sooo good. The guy apparently also belongs to some special circle of chefs that was originally formed for the best of the best since they were the ones to serve the King of France back in the day..it still goes on though .. just not serving Kings.. hehehe). My favourite thing to eat is the Insalata Capricciosa and have them sautee it.. SO YUMMY!! I never thought a sauteed salad would be good, but it is!

Then I had a veal that was on special and DH had shrimp scampi.. and then for our side, a penne in a spicy tomato sauce.. *drools*..and for dessert we had a chocolate mousse cake that had milk, white, and dark chocolate in it. YUM.

Then we went to the mall and got DH a new game for the Wii and we came home.

It was a fun night

I loves me my date nights (we only have them like..once a month).
WTTC #2

Last edited by Sapphera; August 23rd, 2012 at 06:56 AM.
August 23rd, 2012, 07:34 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search