Sapph's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2012, 07:52 AM
Sapphera's Avatar NTNP Host
Karrrriiiinnnnn!!!! HIIIII!!!
NTNP #2
August 23rd, 2012, 09:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Date night sounds FUN! That italian foods sounds amazing...i'm always a sucker for pasta and pizza yum!

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

August 23rd, 2012, 09:33 AM
Yeah, pasta is my alltime favourite food in the world.. LOL. My mom always says I can out-eat anyone when it comes to spaghetti... If only pasta wasn't so red-light on the GI scale
NTNP #2
August 23rd, 2012, 02:50 PM
Okay, we all know I'm horrid for having IPS so I quit mentioning them for the most part (except last month's triphasic)..

This month the IPS of the day seems to be a brutally increased sex drive.. I swear, the last 3 days.. it's been almost to the point of unbearable!!! ANd i did some searching today and it CAN be a symptom ... so..yes.. once again, Michelle has the IPS.
blueeyes25s likes this.
NTNP #2
August 23rd, 2012, 06:00 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Yummmmm! Itillian food....glad you had a great date night.
August 27th, 2012, 08:55 AM
~ CD 29, 12 DPO, Cycle #12, Second Clomid Cycle ~

Nothing to report about today..it's still much too early.

So, onto the life journal stuff

It was a weird weekend. We went up to the lake Friday night since it was supposed to be 21 and nice on Saturday and the time with the toys being in the water is coming to a very fast end, so we wanted another kick at the cat, per se. However, the weather had other ideas. In the sun it MAY have been 21, but it was overcast much of the day with a rather cold wind. Which of course made the lake have some crazy white-caps, so we decided NOT to go out on the seadoos (sad).

Instead, we ended up spending time inside the cabin playing video games...something we could have done at home without wasting the gas to get out there. It was still nice, and we went to my parents saturday night for dinner, but still. I was bummed out. We drove home Saturday night since David had to count at church yesterday morning.

TWW stuff. I noticed Friday that I was mildly motion sick both in the morning coming to work (which I attributed mostly to hunger since when I get hungry, I often feel queasy), but noticed it on the drive home AND the drive to the lake. Really noticed it driving home Saturday night and again today coming into work. Not sure what's up with that .. maybe I'm coming down with something - it would make sense since I'm pretty stuffy/phlegmy the last 2 days as well. As long as I get over any sickness by the long weekend, I don't care if I'm sick.. LOL.

Yesterday was another "play video games" all day inbetween doing a TON of laundry, and then over to the inlaws for dinner, so all was good

Anywho, that's about all there is
NTNP #2
August 27th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Also, I should mention that I *did* test yesterday at 11 DPO and it was a BFN, however I have my thoughts that the test was faulty.

The ICs I have (and I don't know if they're all the same), you can see the liquid go up the strip as it all goes slightly "pink", then goes back to clear leaving the lines. Well, when it did that..the place where the second line would normally be, there was a white "dot" that took up half the strip and didn't get any colour at all, and when I held it on a slant, you could see that it was indented a bit.

So, I DO believe it was a BFN anyways... but the test was still iffy at best.
NTNP #2
August 27th, 2012, 06:09 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Hmmm, get some new tests for sure whenever you need them. I know you are waiting a few days to test with this cycle, but those tests do sound iffy for sure!

Sorry the weather ended up not working in your favor for your water activities
August 27th, 2012, 07:48 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Sorry about the BFN, if that's what it was I agree with Karin, you need some new tests!

Sorry about the weather but sometimes it's nice to just be away from home.
August 28th, 2012, 07:29 AM
~ CD 30, 13 DPO, Cycle #12, 2nd Clomid Cycle ~

Uhm, yeah.. so I tested this morning...

*grins*

I now need to find a cute way to tell hubby (after I follow it up with a FRER) and I'm a little miffy cuz he just emailed me to tell me he'd be home late (boo!).

I brought a FRER and CB Digital with me to work to play with later on today...haha. The hard part will be not drinking much as I've been SO INCREDIBLY thirsty since Sunday. So.. yeah.

But anyways...*happy dance*
KatieKat and Belita like this.
NTNP #2
August 28th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Happy Dance is RIGHT! WoooooooooooooooooooooooooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Can't wait to hear how you decide to tell DH! I might have to pop by chat just to find out! x
August 28th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Sadly, of all days, DH is going to be home LATE tonight (not even leaving til 5:30pm..which means he won't be home til right before chat).. so not sure how that's going to work out with telling him..since I would feel awful to tell him and then be "ok, gotta go now..bye bye".. LOL!!!
NTNP #2
August 28th, 2012, 10:37 AM
I had to do it!!!

FRER:

CB Digital:

There is NO mistaking that digital!!!!!

And, I have to say, it has made it a million times MORE exciting for me!!!
NTNP #2
August 28th, 2012, 10:39 AM
BabyBirdies's Avatar over the rainbow?
STICK STICK STICK!!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
My fertility blog: Only Infertile

NTNP since March 2012, TTC since August 2012, HSG = one blocked tube, SA = normal, 1st RE 7/11 - took a zillion tests, 2nd RE appt = Tubal issue with PCOS tendencies, possible polyp, August 2013 - possible polyp, September 2013 - new job, insurance change! January 2014 - new insurance, March 2014 - new RE appointment, then surprise BFP!

August 28th, 2012, 04:43 PM
August 28th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG!!!! I'm so happy for you, Michelle!!! Stick baby, stick!!!! I can't wait to hear about how you tell your DH!
August 29th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Thanks Ladies!!!!

Today I'm a little anxious..this is the day that AF is due.. and I still have that feeling that it's on the verge.. I know it's not (at leats I hope it's not!)..and of course I brought another IC test to do later this morning (LOL). But I'm definitely feeling anxious today.
NTNP #2
August 29th, 2012, 07:59 AM
BabyBirdies's Avatar over the rainbow?
totally normal - but the will stay away!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
My fertility blog: Only Infertile

NTNP since March 2012, TTC since August 2012, HSG = one blocked tube, SA = normal, 1st RE 7/11 - took a zillion tests, 2nd RE appt = Tubal issue with PCOS tendencies, possible polyp, August 2013 - possible polyp, September 2013 - new job, insurance change! January 2014 - new insurance, March 2014 - new RE appointment, then surprise BFP!

August 29th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Thanks Jessica!!!

I'll probably be anxious for a bit. But the good news is that I just did another IC test and it was darker than yesterday

ANd I heard back from the fertility clinic and they've basically just said "congrats" and told me to follow up with my GP. Unfortunately.. my GP only works tues/thurs/fri from 8-noon.. so I'll have to call them tomorrow and hopefully go in first thing on Friday!!

*still totally excited*
NTNP #2
August 29th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats!! So glad to hear todays test was still looking great! What did DH say when you told him??

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search