Sapph's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope it's a good sign!

February 7th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Sapphera's Avatar NTNP Host
Ok stalkers..when do you post your journal stuff mostly?
I ask because I tend to post mostly in the morning, so there's not too much going on but then the next day I have to add all of my "yesterday after posting" bit.. but there's no way I can post at the end of the day since I'm rarely home except basically right before bed... LOL. (I cannot wait to finish my hours for my dog class...life will be easy again!)

CD 29, 7 DPO ~ Cycle #8

Still absolutely exhausted today. At the point of being tired of being tired. A lot of it is the fact that it's still winter and I do get SAD, so I'm pretty sure it has a lot to do with that.

Still starving. Finished my breakfast 20 mins ago and my stomach is still growling and aching in hunger. So what started last night seems to be continuing (often too, I don't eat breakfast until a bit later..but I was starving when I woke up and to the point that I felt sick I was so hungry!).

So, now we go into TMI land.
Yesterday afternoon when I had just finished peeing, I had a crazy intense stabbing pain in my stomach (not right above pubic bone, but beneath my belly button and bit to a side) that lasted for no more or less than about a second and literally made me say "ow"..but then it was gone. Again, weird. Not reading into it. Honest.

Bbs are starting to get sore when I walk..but I had that the last 2 cycles so I'm not even worrying about that (though my hubby says.. your bbs are only sore because you keep poking them!)
NTNP #2

Last edited by Sapphera; February 7th, 2012 at 08:13 AM.
February 7th, 2012, 09:00 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
I'm the last person to ask about journal posting! I post when I remember. I, too, am usually only on in the mornings, so I end up posting about the days before.

FYI - my DH said the same thing about my sore BBs last month - that they only hurt because I keep messing with them to see if they hurt

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
February 7th, 2012, 09:38 AM
I try to only post symptoms that I notice without even thinking of them. Like your mood swing the other night, I'd mark that, but not mark the boobs if I was poking them all the time. It has to be random, out of nowhere, for me to mark it.

See, DH and I are homebodies and are exhausted after work and he goes to bed very early so I'm left to my own devices after about 8:00pm Eastern. I usually end up posting in my journal at night.

February 7th, 2012, 10:04 AM
I'm a homebody, but because of my classes and band rehearsal, I'm out every night and get home basically before bed. My only "off" day is tuesday. But when June hits, I'll be done my practical hours and hopefully go back to a normal "at home" schedule (seriously, my schedule is ridiculous). I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I put about my bbs on my ff chart today because i did only really notice it when i was walking down the hall.. not that i was poking and prodding them (I've actually been very good about not doing that this week... my hubby was bugging me last cycle about it tho, just like Karin's apparently)

And thanks for your thoughts too Karin..even if I shouldn't hold you as an example as you've mentioned before..*grins* I still appreciate it!
NTNP #2

Last edited by Sapphera; February 7th, 2012 at 10:12 AM.
February 7th, 2012, 04:24 PM
HopeTea's Avatar Cautiously expecting #1
I try to post in the mornings so I can get some responses before everyone goes to sleep.
Belita likes this.

February 7th, 2012, 05:43 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
I try to post what's on my mind when I have a couple minutes during the day or in the evening. Today I posted on my lunch but typically after work

Good Luck! You temps look good!!!

Forever missing my angel 2010

February 8th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Ok, waited as long as I could..LOL.

CD 30, 8 DPO

Ugh. I feel terrible today. I'm tired. Bbs hurt. Starving still (I cannot seem to satisfy my stomach). Luckily I haven't felt nauseous today at all (I did have one wave of it yesterday before leaving work and it only lasted about 15 mins or so ..).

I did almost pass out on my boss's desk earlier today though. I was leaning over her desk looking at something on the monitor and I started to get fuzzy around the edges of my vision and basically feel extremely lightheaded.. but with just 2 deep breaths and closing my eyes for a second, I felt ok again. Hasn't happened again since.

About 45 minutes ago the cramps started though. I feel like AF is going to start today or tomorrow (I've actually gone to 'check' if it has a couple times)..which makes me sad since I'm only 8 DPO, but with how insane this cycle has been with the spotting before.. I'm ready to start over.

I know I'm not out yet, but ugh.

And now comes the headache.. LOL. Thank goodness I've already decided to stay home from my class tonight so I can veg out!

... Wow, read this over and I sound way too whiney .. but it is what it is
NTNP #2
February 8th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Boo for feeling yucky! Have you ever had a dizzy spell like that before? If so, was it around the same time in your cycle? Hope you get some good rest tonight!

February 8th, 2012, 02:56 PM
I had a bit of a lightheadedness yesterday, but more of a "everything seemed far away" and I was feeling flushed, but again, that lasted just moments. Todays though, I was almost about to brace myself incase I did faint because it felt like it was impending.

OTher than that, the only time I can remember feeling like this was during my evil 2 month long AF (heavy heavy heavy) and that was due to iron loss...
NTNP #2

Last edited by Sapphera; February 8th, 2012 at 02:58 PM.
February 8th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Hmmm, any chance your iron is low again?

February 8th, 2012, 03:08 PM
It shouldn't be. There's iron in my prenatal and I'm making sure I eat food with iron in it on a daily basis ... (ie - had beef ribs last night at Tony Roma's.. YUM..can't wait to eat the leftovers tomorrow night!).
NTNP #2
February 8th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Ribs = yuck! For some reason, I just can't do ribs! But I haven't had them in a few years, maybe I should try again!

Well, that's good that your iron shouldn't be low. Hoping with some rest you will feel better. Keep hydrated too!

February 8th, 2012, 03:32 PM
HopeTea's Avatar Cautiously expecting #1
Hope you're feeling better soon! A good veg-out session should do wonders.

February 8th, 2012, 03:51 PM
I hope you're feeling better! I had little bits of dizziness like that when I was pregnant.

February 8th, 2012, 06:36 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
I hope you are feeling better!

Forever missing my angel 2010

February 9th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Ditto, hope you are feeling better today! Did you get some good rest last night?

February 9th, 2012, 09:00 AM
I did have some good rest... still stayed up too late, but the night to veg out, play some WoW and watch some TV was exactly what I needed.

So I'm feeling pretty good today.
NTNP #2
February 9th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad ur feeling less yucky today. Re the posting, I tend to post in an evening when I get in from work as my SO tends to get home from work later than me, not sure what time that is for all of u guys across the pond though I think u mite be 6/7 hours ahead of me??I'm posting this now and its 5.39pm here

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

February 9th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Yeah, you're 7 hours of me
I'm trying to update mine later rather than sooner.. so that way i don't have to post on "yesterdays stuff". Posting at the end of my workday (but still at work) seemed to be fine y'day so we'll see how it goes!
NTNP #2

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search