Sapph's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 9th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Sapphera's Avatar NTNP Host
CD 31, 9 DPO ~ Cycle # 8

Feeling really good today. Other than sore bbs and still feeling tired (not as tired today though!! Most likely due to sitting in the sun for 30 mins at lunch time.. still inside, but the dose of sun definitely was nice!

Busy night planned for tonight.. As soon as I'm off work I have to go get DH something for his bday (that's tomorrow), pick up some dog treats, then have 2 hours of dog classes before getting home between 9 - 9:30pm.
NTNP #2
February 9th, 2012, 03:39 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
So glad you are feeling better!!!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
February 9th, 2012, 07:07 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
I'm glad you are feeling better. I hate that sore bbs is a normal symptom of the tww, that should only be a pregnancy symptoms

Forever missing my angel 2010

February 9th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad you're feeling better! I hate that pregnancy symptoms are the same as the TWW symptoms!

February 10th, 2012, 12:48 PM
KatieKat's Avatar TTC #1
Your temp is HOT today!

~thanks to Jaidynsmum for my perfect siggy!~

February 10th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Thanks

CD 32, 10 DPO ~ Cycle #8

I was so happy when I saw my temp jump this morning. As much as I'm not trying to analyze things (you see how well I'm NOT doing that..LOL), it made me happy to see the spike. I even temped a second time to see if it was right, and the second temp was the same, so yay! Last time I had a spike around this time, the drop began the next day, so we'll see what happens.

Feeling good otherwise. Not as tired today as I've been in the past. Still have sore bbs. Had a 15 min bout of cramps that I almost took something for, but as soon as I started to think about taking something, they had one last oomph and then faded away.

I did break down and test today since it's DH's bday and it would have been nice to give him a little extra present, but BFN (not surprised).

Work has been slow today too, which has definitely been nice (it's been slow all week). Soon we'll be gearing up for our annual inventory and that's always a lot of "fun".

Looking forward to a yummy din din tonight and tomorrow night as we celebrate DH's bday
NTNP #2
February 13th, 2012, 09:52 AM
CD 33/34, 11/12 DPO ~ Cycle #8

I didn't update over the weekend, so here's my weekend update (I'll update on today later on).

Saturday I woke up and was still tired (as is normal for me these days). I was supposed to go to dog classes, but drove part way there, stopped at DQ for some food, then turned around and went home. I decided that getting a dose of Vitamin D was way more important than my dog classes. So I took a 3 hour nap in the living room (which is filled with sun during the day) and felt much better.

Then we had DH's bday dinner with his side of the family and that was soo yummy.

TTCwise, no new symptoms, still just sore BBs and tired.

Yesterday I had classroom work for my dog classes, so I went to that, then went to inlaws for sunday night dinner (we do that every week).

TTCwise, still just sore bbs and tired. Also had some twinging going on, but no cramps. Also, last night I had some minor spotting. Put my diva cup in just in case it went to AF last night and when i took it out there was a (TMI!) VERY VERY VERY minor amount of the brownish red stuff. No further spotting today.
NTNP #2
February 13th, 2012, 03:49 PM
CD 35, 13 DPO ~ Cycle #8

Pretty good today. Some light mood swings, lots of sad/depression feelings today. Nearly bit my hubby's head off when he accidentally woke me at 4:20am as well. Pretty much PMSing.

Feeling good otherwise though - no cramping, no icky pre-AF feeling (I normally feel pretty gross 2 days before AF), no nothing else. Bbs were less sore this morning but are ridiculously sore now. Still tired, but not as tired thanks to an amazing sleep last night (minus the tiff between hubby and I). Spotted a bit around lunch, light pink and only when I wiped.

That is all!
NTNP #2
February 14th, 2012, 12:06 PM
CD 36, 14 DPO ~ Cycle #8

I'm updating early on this one, I know. TTCwise, I had a huge temp drop today, so I'm pretty sure AF will show in the next day or so (if not later today).

Otherwise, I'm doing ok. Still feeling good minus the pounding migraine that makes me want to bash my head into a wall. I've taken some Aleve (knowing that AF is on the way) and it's not even working when normally it does. Sadness.

It's V-day today and hubby and I don't celebrate, so going to be pretty chill after work - just our weekly chat for JM and that's it. Maybe watch some more tv - that'll depend where my head is at since right now sound is not my friend.

I can't wait for Cheap Chocolate Day tomorrow though..since if AF shows, I'll be craving it for sure!
NTNP #2
February 15th, 2012, 10:35 AM
CD 1 ~ Cycle # 9

Happy Cheap Chocolate Day!!

I'm actually in an amazing headspace today, for it being CD 1. I'm in a fantastic mood and just feeling really good about life.

I have my dog apprenticeship basic class tonight, so that should be --- interesting. This will the first time I have to handle my dog in a style of being a dog trainer .. we also will be switching the dogs around for the different people in my class (so i will take one of their dogs, they'll take someone else's, then someone else will have mine). This will be interesting since several of us have reactive dogs (towards people or other dogs), and mine is also food aggressive around other dogs. This should be fun. But after 4 classes like this, we are hoping to take them on the bus and LRT downtown .. should be interesting - but it will be amazing experience for when we begin to teach our own classes.

Last night was sweet. Even though we don't celebrate Valentine's, my hubby still made a nice dinner and we ate by candlelight.. it was awesome. Sadly, he had to leave after to buy groceries (he does all the cooking, so he does the grocery shopping), and I stayed home with my sick dog (he had been puking most of the day). IT was good nonetheless though.

Moving onto another cycle, another chance. I noticed that we have NOT BD'd at O-1 the entire time I've been charting, so that's my goal this month. And to use the preseed. That is all
NTNP #2
February 15th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have fun at dog training class! That sounds like a good plan to get in O-1 for BDing.

February 15th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Have fun tonight. Good Luck this cycle!

February 17th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Thanks guys The dog training class was a lot of fun.. we went through the basic skills very quickly while talking about classroom management, and it was fun. My dog did have a "brains went out his ears" episode at first and was very stressed during the class, but it was good for him!

CD 2 ~ Cycle #9

A great day! Other than AF being there with a vengeance, it was nice. Work was slow (to the point of being ridiculously boring).

Had more dog class observation hours last night and that went well (not that we do anything for those other than sit and watch).

Looking forward to tonight.. hubby is HOPEFULLY having a Halo party and will be out of the house so I can veg out, watch some girly tv and play some WoW...
NTNP #2
April 13th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Ok, I'm back...*ominous music plays*

I quit writing for a bit since it seemed that all I was doing was whining. But now that I have an appointment next week at the Fertility Clinic, it seems fitting that I start writing again!! This time, I will try to keep it more positive and happier.. so it's more fun for anyone else to read...LOL.

So what's happening now...
Cycle, TMI stuff. On day 59 or 60 of Cycle #9. Getting some spotting with old blood. Nothing more than that.. I thought I was heading towards CD1 but doesn't seem to be the case, not sure what to call this.

I also have our first appointment at the fertility clinic booked for April 18 @ 7pm!! They gave me the requisition for DH's test, but the first appointment he could get was for April 25th. So that won't be in time, which sucks since we won't have a for sure on what route to go. I really wanted to minimize the waiting once we got in, but DH procrastinated on getting the test done with his own dr. GRR. Men.

Life wise...
I had a pretty bad hand wound thanks to some stuff at my dog training class. So my dog training is pretty much on hold since i can't make a fist yet or grip anything tight. It's getting better every day, but will probably have to go through physio once it's all healed...still swollen like crazy.

Appa celebrated his 2nd birthday (my dog), though I totally missed it and so we did it a day off..not that we do much, but he got a new toy and a special treat of canned food (we do the "turkey dinner" which includes turkey, carrots, sweet potato, etc...he LOVES it). It smells awesome and looks good when you take it out..kinda creepy.

Other than that.. all is well
NTNP #2
April 13th, 2012, 04:33 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
You must be SO excited for that appointment!
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
April 13th, 2012, 05:14 PM
YAY! I know that feeling of excitement!

April 17th, 2012, 08:28 AM
CD 63, Cycle 9
Dunno why i'm even bothering following this cycle still.. LOL. Still spotting and it's annoying.. last night it looked like AF was finally going to show NORMALLY, but no, it was a total tease... Blah.

Tomorrow night is the appointment at the fertility clinic.. totally still excited. I feel like I should have all these questions to ask, but with all the knowledge shared here I don't think I have any...feels weird. Some of that is due to also not knowing what our route is going to be yet... DH's SA isn't until next week.

Life wise.. I have finish filling out the paperwork for my performance review at work.. i HATE those things..especially when 3/5 is like.. "fantastic".. and when you look at a review filled with 1s and 2s it's pretty defeating. Oh, and the only goal I can think of for 5 years is TTC based.. LMAO, so so bad.

Had a crazy busy weekend this weekend, yet I still managed to feel refreshed with only one evening where I had some free time.

And now.. I get to go immerse myself in politics since the provincial election is next Monday night..wheee
NTNP #2
April 17th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Good luck at your appointment tomorrow!!!!

April 17th, 2012, 05:08 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Can't wait to hear about your appointment! Good luck!
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
April 17th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search