Sapph's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Sapphera's Avatar NTNP Host
CD ?? of Cycle ?? ... I give up.. hahaha.

Ok, pretty sure now that the bleeding was actually from the thrush medication .. since it's totally a different consistency/colour than normal AF .. So I'm back to CD 74ish or something like that. ANd it's almost gone at this point too *shrug*. Weird.

NonTTC stuff.. the meeting with the boarder went really well. Having a dog that's people reactive is definitely a challenge, but this lady is a former breeder and groomer and is a foster for rescues so she's had her share of reactive dogs. She boards out of her home, so it's not a kennel environment. The best part of it is that Appa met her without any reservations, no reactivity issues, no nothing. So we are now finally set for our trip with having everything in place

Now.. I just need to go buy some new bras and I'll be ready to pack
NTNP #2
April 26th, 2012, 09:05 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
That's annoying with your thrush (for multiple reasons!), but maybe this will make the timing of AF's arrival work in your favor?

Glad your dog boarder worked out! YAY!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
April 27th, 2012, 07:43 AM
~ CD 73 of Cycle #9

Still waiting on AF, last day of thrush treatment, so looking forward to the end of that!! So is DH since we've been abstaining since it started... LOL.

Non-Cycle Stuff (Aka..the fun stuff).

Came into work this morning and there were 3 police cars blocking half the parkinglot..turns out that there were people fighting over scrap metal in the parkinglot on the OTHER side of the building... what fun!!

We had our first night of the week last night where we had nothing planned, so we were able to stay home and watch some TV and I was able to get some Warcraft in, so I was a happy camper

ComicCon has descended on my city and it's the first time that the Star Trek cast has been together for a convention in 20 years (Next Gen) and the geek in me is so sad that I'm not going. And not just the Star Trek stuff..but the Harry Potter stuff..the Avatar (airbender) stuff..then..*sigh*.... but I'm not admitting this to anyone but you ladies.. hahaha.

This weekend will be fun..movie tonight, then tomorrow is taking Appa out in the morning, hair cut in the afternoon, drop Appa off at boarding in the evening, then I know I'll be sad tonight when Appa's not there to snuggle at bedtime... I always miss the magoo when he's not around.

Then Sunday it's off to California That reminds me, I need to add american minutes/texts to my phone..cuz even though I'll tell mom not to text or call me, she will anyways.. LOL.

Today at work it'll probably be pretty chill since it's friday and we already had the mass explosion of work earlier this week that we're catching up on..and the fact that I won't take any tasks that will take longer than an hour to do since I don't want to leave anything hanging at the end of the day.

All this being said.. I'm not sure how much I'll be updating while I'm away.. I'm taking my laptop and have internet there... but my parents are usually pretty cranky about online time (always have been) and so I may not check in too often. I will try though!!!
NTNP #2
April 27th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Have a super fun trip! Cali is a great state

April 27th, 2012, 03:16 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Have a great trip! I always miss my dog too
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
May 9th, 2012, 10:37 AM
CD 85, Cycle 9

Cycle stuffs... well, CD 85.. spotting off and on during vacation, but no actual AF...yay So now hopefully it'll hit soon..LOL.

Here's all the stuffs from vacation.. this is copied/pasted from an email to my BF, so ignore my laziness

~~~

So, david and I managed NOT to kill each other on the way home..that’s a bonus.. LOL. I found out he’s definitely not a road warrior like my family though.. we’re used to putting 15-18 hours a day on the road…it was brutal trying to get david to do more than 10.. So instead of splitting the 2 driving days with 15/5 hours..we ended up doing 11/9 .. there was also an extra hour added in because the construction on the I-15 was absolutely brutal.. right from Utah, we couldn’t go more than 50 miles without having to slow for construction!!!

Of the vacation itself, it was awesome. It was HOT HOT HOT (like.. 33-37 hot) and david is more of a chillaxed vacationer than I am..so we spent a lot of downtime. We got there Sunday afternoon (since the captain finally showed up… lol..he said that when he woke up at 9:30 he had no intentions of flying to California that day.. so not sure if his schedule was messed up, or if someone called in sick..but that was lovely. Our flight was supposed to leave at 10:30, we got off the ground just after 11). When we got there, we went for lunch with my parents, then to the condo to basically chill out til dinner time.

Monday was a “lets go shopping” day since I had no shorts… so I went with my mom to get a mani/pedi and some shorts and david stayed home with my dad though they did eventually go and look at cars.

Tuesday was Disneyland..so much fun as always. David got a little sick though since he gets motion sick, so I went on a couple coasters myself since he couldn’t do them.

Wednesday was chill out at the pool/watch tv/hang out day.

Thursday we went to the outlets and Sketchers factory store in the morning.. pool in the afternoon.

Friday was more pool time… lol…

Saturday was shopping and then at lunch david went back to the condo with my dad and mom and I continued shopping…. And then we were done by 2pm, so it was more pool..

Then Sunday we left for Vegas.. we got there at about 3pm and it was a mad scramble to find tickets to ANYTHING… almost everything wasn’t showing that one day, and many of the ones we wanted to see were either way too expensive or no good seats left. Finally, we checked out one that the girl at the discount ticket place said was sold out..and they had TONS of seats left..so we went to see Cirque du Soleil’s Mystere .. it was awesome. LOVED LOVED LOVED it. It wasn’t one of their serious shows and had a lot of comedic relief in the middle of the “acts” and it was great fun.

Then we cruised the strip until david started to have panic attacks (it was really eally really crowded..moreso than when he went with the guys for the bachelor’s party and he was starting to have a lot of anxiety).. so we went back to the hotel and went to bed. Left vegas MUCH later than anticipated… we were up at 6am, but didn’t get out of Vegas until almost 9:30!!! It took FOREVER to get breakfast and I put about $4 into penny slot machines..that took all of 10 mins, then had to stop and get sunscreen (uhm, where were our brains on the Sunday… driving 5 hours in a convertible with top down and no sunscreen..we both got burned..me worse than him and only on one side cuz of where the sun was … LOL).

Then the drive back was uneventful but long. We stayed in Idaho Falls on the way back and it was pretty there. Then we got home, ordered take out (how romantic for our anniversary.. LOL), put some laundry in, washed and gassed the car before returning it, watched a show, and went to bed.
NTNP #2
May 11th, 2012, 07:26 AM
CD 87, ?? DPO?? ~ Cycle 9

Ok, sometime in the last 16 days I think I may have finally O'd... maybe. I haven't temped for a long while and just did today and it was a normal post O temp for me. So I'm going to temp the next few days to confirm it, but yay. That means AF is at least 14 days away..which means I should be able to squeak in for the HSG before my follow up appointment. (And that's a worst case scenario).

Last night was good.. Appa was finally a lot more chill so I was able to watch some TV with DH.

Hopefully today at work it'll be a bit busier since yesterday I got all of 5 phone calls all day with no emails coming in..was pretty slow. Everyone must have heard that I'm back and don't want to call in with problems... since it was crazy busy while I was on vacation.. LOL.
NTNP #2
May 11th, 2012, 08:23 AM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You definitely need to get a new cycle started!
May 11th, 2012, 10:00 AM
No kidding!! C'mon already!

May 11th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Totally agree with you ladies.. this is my longest one yet.. my previous long one was about 80 days and then my period lasted (TMI) 2 months... and it was 2 months of HEAVY HEAVY HEAVY, like my lady bits were SORE from wiping each time going to the bathroom every 30-45 mins

... so hoping that doesn't happen this time.. LOL.
NTNP #2
May 12th, 2012, 03:48 AM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Oh no... I hope that doesn't happen again but I think it's time for AF to show so you can move on to your next cycle.

Forever missing my angel 2010

May 23rd, 2012, 08:52 AM
~ CD 5, Cycle #10 ~

It's amazing how hard it is to get back into journalling after some time off (my trip). So here are some updates from the weekend at least.. then I will TRY to get back into daily journalling!!!

Friday...
Work was DEAD BORING, but I wasn't going to complain.. last day before the long weekend. Then after work, I hung around for a bit, then went to the Post Office to mail something to my bff, then to the petstore to get dog food, picked up the dog from daycare and took him off to the boarders for the weekend.

Yeah, had to board Appa this past weekend, I was NOT impressed. My bro and wife and their kids came to the cabin and gave me only 3 days notice which means I had to either stay home with Appa or board him. Because the docks were going in this weekend, DH had to be there to help out. So, luckily I was able to board the dog, but I'm still not happy (my bro's youngest is terrified of dogs).

The weekend itself sucked mostly. The weather wasn't that great, I had amazingly horrible cramps, followed by insane torrential AF. So in a place where you can't flush often (we're on a septic tank there), I was dealing with waves of AF and clots-a-go-go (TMI WARNING: seriously... they were golf ball sized..LOL). The worst part was that I couldn't sleep at ALL one night (it was that heavy) and DH was sleeping in our bedroom, the other 2 bedrooms had people sleeping in them and someone was even sleeping on the couch..so the only room I could stay up and read in was the bathroom..which wasn't a bad idea..but not the best for sure.

Sunday we came home early and went to Muse.. a restaurant here where the head chef is on Canada's Top Chef and the food and service was AWESOME!!! My food choices: Cream of white asparagus soup, grilled brussel sprouts in a maple glaze with pine nuts, lamb shoulder with fingerling potatoes and asparagus (with beet paste and chips..yummy), poached peach in red wine sauce.
DH's choice: Fish Soup (not sure what kind), scallops, slow braised pork leg, and we split the dessert.
It was sooo good.. was $150..but so worth it.. it was a TON of food (and I had some red wine with it).

Monday I started ripping out flower beds (in between cramps and torrential AF floods) and got half of the big one behind the yard done. I decided to tear everything out except the bushes and trees and start it from scratch. I don't like a lot of what's in there and after 2 years of not really doing anything with it..it was hard to tell weed from plant.. so..time to start from scratch. So I still have half of that one to do, the one on the side of the house, and the one infront of the house.. so TONS to do.. and I probably won't get anything planted until towards end of June, but yay The only thing I'm not allowed to touch are the tulips and chives.. but I dug out over 30 tulip bulbs in this one section already ... (the tulips have spread all over the entire back bed..so I'm cutting them back for sure).

Then we picked Appa up I was supposed to have band practice, but skipped that for sanity reasons.

Yesterday I took the day off work..so I could chillax a bit without being in insane pain. So it was awesome.. got my game on, enjoyed some one on one time with my kitties, and had a great day. And totally spaced it was tuesday, so missed chat last night..oops!!!!

I called the fertility clinic too to get the appt going for the HSG.. I should have called Monday, but with it being a holiday, I didn't think they'd be around..so hopefully I'll get in .. still haven't heard back from them though.. :S (you leave a voicemail with all the info and then they call you to tell you when it is).

Appa had a groomer appt too, and he is so fluffy and much shorter. I really need to get some updated pics of him now that he's growing into the wheaten cut.
NTNP #2
May 23rd, 2012, 09:02 AM
Nicholle ttc's Avatar TTC our first!
Sorry about AF. I hope you can get your HSG scheduled soon!

Natural cycles-August 2011-July 2012
August 2012-October 2012 clomid and progesterone
November 2012-IUI
December 2012, cysts from IUI, on bcp

January 2013-February 2013, long protocol IVF
15 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI
All 7 made it to 5 day transfer, 2 were transferred
Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

May 10, 2013, lap sx, Stage 1 endo

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

FET tentatively scheduled for 10/31/13

Have never seen a bfp.

May 23rd, 2012, 09:15 AM
Sorry AF sucked, but hey, at least she arrived! One of those rare occasions where we cheer for AF! Time to take the next step....here's hoping they call back soon with your appt!!

May 23rd, 2012, 11:06 AM
I'm just happy that AF came and went... it sucked, but she didn't hang out any longer than necessary.. LOL.

Though I think my waiting game is a bit easier than yours Karin..
NTNP #2
May 23rd, 2012, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphera View Post
Though I think my waiting game is a bit easier than yours Karin..

May 23rd, 2012, 04:21 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
I hope you get your HSG scheduled soon! Your fancy dinner sounds delicious!
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
May 24th, 2012, 03:31 AM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
That sounded like a nasty AF visit but I'm glad she finally arrived and didn't stay to long! I hope you HSG scheduled soon!!

Yuck...all that hard work. Last summer we relandscaped our front yard so I know exactly what you are going through at least when it comes to having to dig out bulbs and shrubs.

Forever missing my angel 2010

Last edited by blueeyes25s; May 24th, 2012 at 03:34 AM.
May 24th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok, I've been gone and MIA and all... so yay for AF finally showing even if she wasn't nice... so... now what??? What is the RE doing with you to help you out?!?!
May 25th, 2012, 08:10 AM
CD 7 ~ Cycle #10

Oops, I was going to update this yesterday, but ended up having to go to my parents to install Outlook 2010 on my dads computer (he didn't even have it downloaded..sigh) and then got home and finished installing Sims 3 and then I had to play a bit and..it ended up being past 11 when I stopped.. Oops!!

As some of you know from the main board, I FINALLY got a call from the fertility clinic about the HSG. They had me scheduled to get it done Wednesday the 30th. Once she was done giving me the information she asked if I had any questions and I let her know I already had my followup appointment booked for the 29th, but since the HSG was sched for the 30th, should I change my followup? She looked back through the schedule and found out she had a cancellation on Monday for the HSG...so that is booked.

So Monday at 6am I'll be leaving the house to take the dog to daycare by 6:30 (it's by my work), then drive back to the hospital (which is by my house) for 7:30 (rush hour is a witch here)... the appointment is for 8, but they book up to 10 ladies at a time, so I could potentially have to wait til 9:30 for the procedure. So I'm totally stoked at the appointment to FINALLY have this last test done, and then find out where we're going from here.

I know DH is totally worried about the SA too, he was so upset about the volume he produced (or lack thereof), but I don't think he realizes that it's not like the pornos where it's a ridiculous amount.. LOL. So getting the results for that will hopefully be a weight off his shoulders.

Non-Cycle Stuff:
Work has been ridiculously slow. To the point that my coworker and I are fighting for the tickets to have something to do. Pretty sad when 3 weeks ago there was more coming in than we could finish and it was very overwhelming. But that's how working on a helpdesk goes.

We set up a hammock that I got DH for our anniversary but the "universal hammock stand" isn't big enough even though I bought the hammock and stand as a set, which sucks. But silly me already threw out the box and packaging it came in, so I can't return it. So I have to figure out if I want to try to sell the hammock stand on kijiji and get a larger one (which do exist) or take it to a machining shop and just get them to drill holes in it so that we can adjust it. Sadly, might be cheaper to take it to a machining shop. It's steel, so we don't exactly have the equipment to do that at home.

We also found out that DH's best friend is pregnant again (well, his wife is). They're good friends of ours and have 2 kids (one is hers from a previous relationship, but he's been there since birth). The youngest and the new one will be about 17 months apart. It was an oops pregnancy, but they're thrilled about it since they did want another one. I'm totally happy for them, though part of my heart breaks at the same time. Especially since they're a couple that are constantly bugging us about "when are you going to have some"... blurg.

That's about all for now that I can think of I'll probably update more tonight.
NTNP #2

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search