Sapph's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, at least the flute solo went well! I hope your EWCM means a good O is coming.
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27/13
ER 10/8/13 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18/13 (5dp5dt)

Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

FET #1
Blast transfer 2/16/17
Very faint 2/21/17 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 2/27 - 329!!!
Beta #2 3/1 - 995!!!
U/S 3/20 - Heart rate 157!

June 6th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Sapphera's Avatar NTNP Host
Disclaimer: This journal entry is likely to be full of angry, frustrated, annoyed venting. Don't read if you don't want to..
Also.. no matter what I say, I do love DH...

~ CD 19, Cycle #10 .. or as I've called it: "Why DH is an idiot"

So yesterday when I first posted I said that it looked like it was going to be a slow day. Instead, it ended up being one of those annoying days where everything comes in waves. Because I work on a helpdesk, most issues need to be resolved when the phone rings. So it was dead for an hour..then crazy busy for 2..then dead for another 2..then crazy busy for 1, etc etc.. lovely cycle.

So, Tuesday nights I have to get my dog to the groomer for 5:30. I'm not sure what happened to traffic when we were on vacation, but before getting him there for 5:30 was doable, though a bit stressful. Now, the traffic has exploded and I'm lucky to get him there for 6..which sucks. But traffic ended up being a little lighter and I was thrilled to get him there for 5:45.. YAY!

We make dinner last night and sit down and DH was finished his dinner, I was about half finished mine (he inhales his..seriously) and the phone rings and Appa is ready (he was only getting brushed this appointment). SO DH looks at my plate and says to eat 2 more fries and then *I* can go pick him up. I look at him and was "uhm, you're done eating". He shrugs. I have to ASK him if he'd mind picking him up so I can finish eating..he whines and complains .. but does do it. ANd then whines ALL NIGHT about having to have gone. Seriously..the groomer is a 5 minute drive away..it took him all of 10 minutes to go and get him... ***?

So, then it was chat last night.. I was pretty quiet for most of it, since I was just not in a good headspace for it.

Bedtime came at 9:15 when I finished HK (DH already was in bed ... very pointedly going.. (we are in bed early this week since I'm working earlier than normal to get some OT built up)). We put the dog in his kennel that's in our room and go to bed. By now, it's started to sprinkle, so we can't have our window open and since we don't have AC (it's not common here) the dog is too hot and is panting and whining. So I get up, take my pillow and go crash out on the couch so the dog can sleep on the cold tile (if I don't do that, he'd try to sleep on our bed and he seriously pushes us off the bed).

At about midnight, I still couldn't fall asleep, so I decided it's time for us to go to bed. Put the dog away, I go to bed.

2am comes, the thunderstorm has seriously rolled in. The crazy insane lightening is lighting up the room, the crashes keep me awake..whatever. I'm a light sleeper, I'll deal with it.

Then DH gets up and goes to the bathroom and comes back and tells me the skylight in the bathroom is leaking. I listen for a second and yep, I can hear it..dripping onto... carpet (the shower mat). So I ask him if he's going to put something under it to catch the water. "No" he responds with a sneer..why would he do that?

Seriously.. it's dripping at a fairly rapid rate and they sound like big drops..and he's just going to let it fall and collect on our bathroom floor?? SERIOUSLY????? So I get up to get something to put under the drip and then DH is behind me in the kitchen.. I ask what he's doing up "dog was whining". I tell him to go back to bed, but then he informs me that the drips are too large for a regular pail and he goes and gets one of thsoe big tupperware storage bins to put in.

Thank goodness he did, cuz when I got up this morning, this huge tupperware bin had 1/2 an inch of water in it...so yeah, would have probably put a thin layer of water over our entire bathroom floor. Brilliant.

So.. we go back to bed.. I wake up at 6:10am and get up freaking out cuz I have to leave by 6:30 and I didn't shower the night before.. he KNOWS this and he normally gets up at 5:45am, but he thought we should sleep in. So I rush to shower and get out of the house..but end up leaving late and get here for 8am, instead of 7:30..nto SUCH a big deal since my shift doesn't start til 8:30, but I *AM* trying to build up as much OT as I can since I can only do it this week (I'm starting the extra hour early to cover my coworker who is on vacation this week).

THANK GOD it has been slow this morning and my boss and I were chatting for the first hour I've been here ..but..I'm tired, and cranky.

I'm FINALLY over my cold, but since I was so exhausted while sick, I haven't felt GOOD yet since I'm so flippin tired.

And on top I have an idiot of a DH doing idiot things to drive me mental.

ARG!!!!

(Oh..Cycle stuff... yeah... CD 19.. Still gobs of Cm though it's gone watery now.. hopefully will O in the next day or so.. I've decided that if I don't O by CD 25 or the CM goes away...I'm going to fill the prescription for prometrium).

/EndRant.
NTNP #2
June 6th, 2012, 08:23 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Eeew...what a crapfilled night you had. Sorry DH was such a bonehead...as much as we love them, they all have their moments, don't they? I'm glad that at least you avoided having your entire bathroom covered in water. That's super no fun.

Here's hoping your day looks up from here...

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | Pregnancy Journals: Nugget (or here) and Baxter (or here)
June 6th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It's cool - this is an excellent place to rant! Sorry your day was so crappy - hope today is going better!
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27/13

Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

FET #1
Blast transfer 2/16/17
Beta #1 2/27 - 329!!!
Beta #2 3/1 - 995!!!

June 7th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Thanks ladies

~ CD 20, Cycle #10

Still no O.. still waiting.. LOL.

The rest of my day yesterday was so much better. It was quiet at work, though on the way home after my stomach was starting to act up like I was doing to be sick.. but that subsided once I ate some dinner.

Dinner was...interesting. I was making chicken with salsa & cheese on it..which is baked in the oven, but when I got home the chicken was still half frozen... so had to deal with that.. I decided to use convection oven so it'd be done faster, but forgot to take the pizza stone out (we leave it in there most of the time, but you're supposed to take it out for convection since it disrupts the air flow) .. so dinner wasn't ready til 7pm!!!

After dinner, I decided to take a bath while DH was having fun fixing the skylight (and I'm meaning that..he thought it was fun). He followed that with climbing around the attic since the ladder was out .. said it made him feel manly .. LOL.

NExt thing I knew, DH was telling me it was 9pm and I was still in the bath (with a book). So got out of there, went to bed..and for the first time in 2 weeks.. I slept through the night.

It was a fantastic day to follow the sucky of the one before
NTNP #2
June 7th, 2012, 07:57 AM
So glad you had a good day yesterday...and what better way to end with a bath and good book. I have no doubt that baths help me sleep better at night!

June 7th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry about the concert not going great but at least your flute part went good.

Sounds like you had such a crappy day but at least it was followed by a much better one! I hope you I soon!

Forever missing my angel 2010

June 7th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I always find that everything seems a million times worse when im tired so im glad you managed to get a good nights sleep and DH fixed your skylight

June 12th, 2012, 03:22 PM
~ CD 25, Cycle #10

Well, pretty sure I'm O'ing today. I would have figured it would have been yesterday and was expecting a temp rise this morning..but nope. However, all my gobs of EWCM have gone away today, and I spotted a slight bit a few days ago.. so thinking this is it.

If not.. I have til CD 30 before I fill the prometrium prescription if I have to.

Life wise.. yesterday I was in some lovely depression funks.. seems to be that season for me. And tonight I get to go to a baby shower. For a kid I babysat back in the day. Yippee. Love putting on my "i'm so happy for you" face when the "i'm so jealous of you" is lurking in the background.

Ah well.
NTNP #2
June 12th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Hope the shower goes ok...I know that feeling...no fun

June 13th, 2012, 07:02 AM
~ CD 26, Cycle #10

No O.. No CM... blah.

Baby shower went alright last night. The baby was cute. There was only a few offhand comments to me on the subject of having kids... and one part that made both my mom and I uncomfortable since they were going around the room with labour times (the girl delivered fast).. and of course, I'm adopted .. and I haven't had kids. So that made both my mom and me uncomfy. At least they were just talking in discussion and everyone was piping up with times.. so it's not like they were going around the room in a circle or anything..but yeah.

Anywho.. DH is sicker than sick.. I'm coming down with it .. Ah well.

Oh... and I *still* haven't received an invite to Pinterest... how long after you request one from the site do you normally get one??? Sheesh.
NTNP #2

Last edited by Sapphera; June 13th, 2012 at 08:03 AM.
June 13th, 2012, 09:33 AM
I'm adopted too!

Sorry you are getting DH's cold. No fun at all.

That is crazy you haven't gotten your Pinterest invite yet!! I got mine the next day! Maybe have you checked your spam folder? I just sent you an invite from my Pinterest through Facebook...so check your FB to see if that works!

June 13th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Thanks Karin.. all I can think of is that my isp must have blocked it (it wasn't in my spam folder since I check all my email on my phone and i don't have a junk mail folder on it).

I'll take a look when I plug my lappy in at lunch (since it doesn't work through the facebook app on the phone)
NTNP #2
June 13th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Excellent! IF the FB invite doesn't work, I have the option of emailing you an invite too...so if you don't get the FB one, PM me your email and I will try it that way!

June 14th, 2012, 09:50 AM
~ CD 27, 2 DPO (according to FF)

Well, finally got my temp jump today!! I put in a few extra temps to figure out where FF would put me for O day, and they say 2 DPO today..but I'm thinking it's only 1. Not that it really matters when it's the space of just one day. (36.4 is a high, but still pre-O temp for me).

However, DH and I didn't get our BDing in last night.. he was ridiculously sick, and I was ridiculously tired.. so it didn't happen. The last 2 weeks of it have been brutal on me and I'm glad it's over... (ok, did I really just say that?? LOL..but seriously, have NOT been in the mood for the last couple weeks).

Life stuffs...
Yesterday, by the end of the day at work, I was so insanely tired. I found myself nodding off on the way home last night..which isn't good since it's a 1.5 hour drive home. However, when I got home, DH had made dinner for me... which I wasn't expecting since I was supposed to cook (DH has been sick, so I've been cooking..but he was feeling alright at dinner time). He made spaghetti with meat sauce which was awesome!! He normally makes his meatsauce with no tomato paste or anything, where I love my tomato based sauces .. and last night he catered to my preference...so it was tomatoey delicious .. so YAY!!!

Then I went to take a "quick nap" at 6:30... woke up at 8pm.. then I ended in bed by 9pm and slept til 6 this morning. I apparently needed it to catch up from the lack of sleep the last couple weeks. So I'm feeling pretty good today

And Karin - the Pinterest invite worked..thank you
NTNP #2
June 14th, 2012, 09:59 AM
So glad the Pinterest invite worked!

I'm so glad that your O might just have happened...I'll be watching to see your temps in the next few days! It would be nice to not have to make things happen, medically, rather letting them happen on their own, in the time frame that you need!

Dinner sounds yummy!
x

June 14th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hooray for O
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27/13

Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

FET #1
Blast transfer 2/16/17
Beta #1 2/27 - 329!!!
Beta #2 3/1 - 995!!!

June 14th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'll have to find you on Pinterest

I hope you caught your eggy?

Forever missing my angel 2010

June 15th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Once I'm on my laptop, I'll figure out how to add you or whatnot.. LOL... I haven't followed anyone or pinned anything yet..just haven't been on the computer long enough!!

~ CD 28, 3DPO of Cycle #10

Not really sure what to put in here today. Didn't do anything last night. No cycle news. I hate this part of the TWW... LOL.

DH is sad that the "every 2 days is BD day" part is over.. LOL.. i didn't have the heart to tell him that i just wasn't into the BDing this month.. *I* am relieved.. LOL.

This weekend we're going to the cabin, so I probably won't be around too much (not that I am on weekends anyways).

And I'm totally sad that I forgot my phone at home today. It's sooo quiet here at work and the phone system is down..so basically...nothing to do. But I'm not allowed to go home..it suuuucks.
NTNP #2
June 15th, 2012, 09:39 AM
I used to hate slow work days...boo. But sometimes, you have to remember those awful super busy, can't keep your head from spinning, kind of days, and be thankful for a slow one every now and again.

Have fun at the cabin this weekend!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search