Shasta TTC #1 Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2012, 06:56 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Hoping you'll be able to conceive your rainbow baby naturally. I agree with Robyn - ask your genetic counselor abut the folic acid issue.
March 5th, 2012, 11:03 AM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
3/5/12

5 DPO and I just want the TWW to be over. I have told myself that I am NOT testing unless I am late. I hate seeing those BFN's and I would rather just have AF come than sit here every day and line analyze. No symptoms as of yet. The headaches have subsided (thank you progesterone!).

My new prenatals came in the mail the other day so I've been taking them everyday and have noticed a huge different in myself. Just a lot happier (reduced folic acid in your system can cause depression I guess) and I have more energy than I did. It's been nice.

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
March 5th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you're feeling better!

March 5th, 2012, 07:28 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Sending you lots of GL I agree... I hate seeing BFN and would rather hold out to test if I am late.

Forever missing my angel 2010

March 6th, 2012, 04:49 PM
3/6/12

6 DPO. I have had heartburn all day and earlier I felt a burning sensation in my cervix area followed by very light cramping. It was just for about a minute...but it had me wonder if that could have been implantation. Hrm...I guess we'll see!!!

March 6th, 2012, 05:14 PM

March 14th, 2012, 12:29 PM
3/14/12

CD 2. Well, Soy did not help us. That was my last ditch effort before I really gave in to the whole IVF thing. I guess my doctor was right. I guess I just am going to have to wait a few more years before we can try IVF...which may not work. I've done so much research recently, the thing that is most common is women with MTHFR and BRT to have implantation failure. Not only will I have to deal with the possibility that ALL of my eggs split incorrectly, but then implantation failure as well. It just sucks. I feel broken and I just want to give up on trying for a family of my own.

I told Jesse last night that it's ok if he wants to find someone else to have kids with, since I probably wont give him kids. I know I probably shouldn't have said anything, but I know he wants kids. I know that adoption is possible, but I just DONT want to go through adoption to just have our hearts broken if it doesn't work out. And I am not going to foster children. I know how attached I'll get. I can't do it. I don't want to push him away, but I've caught myself doing it. Moving further and further away from my husband (who I love to death) because I don't know what he's thinking. I told him I think we should stop trying and he gave me this look like I shot him. He doesn't understand how much it HURTS me every month when we aren't pregnant. He doesn't understand. At all.

March 14th, 2012, 03:58 PM
I'm so sorry, hun.
March 14th, 2012, 06:23 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
I am so sorry. I teared up reading your post. I think guys understand everything we go through at least not to our level. I wish I had positive words of advice but I don't. Just don't give up; whether if it's IVF or adoption. I have heard so many mircle stories that I just know you will get your someday.

Forever missing my angel 2010

March 14th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)

Please try not to push him away. You two need each other more than ever now. That said, though, perhaps your bringing it up will open the door for him to talk to you about it and really understand what you're going through. I wish I could do something to make you feel better.
March 19th, 2012, 05:31 PM
3/19/12

I don't even know what CD I am on....possibly 6 or 7? I dunno. I don't even care at this point. Jesse is gone for training for a week so he may not even be back before I ovulate. I'm not even bothering this cycle. I probably won't write much this month, because I'm just fed up with my body.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search