Jessica's TTC #1 Journey

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree92Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2012, 10:08 AM
BabyBirdies's Avatar over the rainbow?
Thanks Jen! FF says that are chances are "high" so I'm hopeful. Of course, I read part of one of my pregnancy books yesterday and they were talking about everything that can go wrong with fertilization and implantation. Oh well! We'll just keep our hopes up for the two weeks of limbo. The only thing is my friend is having her b-day party at a bar on Saturday - so that'll be fun to figure out how to deal with. I really want to go since she's a good friend, but she doesn't know we're trying. Something to ponder.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
My fertility blog: Only Infertile

NTNP since March 2012, TTC since August 2012, HSG = one blocked tube, SA = normal, 1st RE 7/11 - took a zillion tests, 2nd RE appt = Tubal issue with PCOS tendencies, possible polyp, August 2013 - possible polyp, September 2013 - new job, insurance change! January 2014 - new insurance, March 2014 - new RE appointment, then surprise BFP!

April 15th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
Chart looks very good!
April 15th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Thanks Crystallee!

I am going crazy today thinking about this stuff. Which is bad, since I have a TON of hw to do. Oh well, I will persevere!!

NTNP since March 2012, TTC since August 2012, HSG = one blocked tube, SA = normal, 1st RE 7/11 - took a zillion tests, 2nd RE appt = Tubal issue with PCOS tendencies, possible polyp, August 2013 - possible polyp, September 2013 - new job, insurance change! January 2014 - new insurance, March 2014 - new RE appointment, then surprise BFP!

April 16th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Interesting spike in my chart today. Meaningless, I think, but sort of surprising! I'm curious what it does tomorrow!

DH is very cute. Today is his first day back at school after break, and I temp after he's gone already (except on Wednesdays) and he asked me to text him with the result. I told him that it doesn't matter that much until next week at some point, but he wanted to see how it was progressing What a good guy!

Otherwise, just procrastinating work as usual. I did register for classes for next semester today. I registered for the classes that would be during the day, with the idea that maybe second semester it would be easier if most of my classes were at night so that DH could take care of a potential baby. We'll see how any of that works out, but in any case, I think it was the right schedule for me!

No new symptoms today, but I'm curious how it will go the rest of the day - first day in a while I've had to do real school stuff!

April 16th, 2012, 10:16 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Wow! Your temps look great!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
April 16th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Thanks Karin!

Symptom check:

Heartburn & nausea - particularly on the subway, even after we have eaten, which is usually a good time for me.

Boobs - they feel pretty okay in a cami with a shelf bra, but my regular bra was pretty painful for parts of the day

Cramps - just since we got home, light cramps. for whatever reason whenever I get cramps, I feel them down to both my inner knees, but it's just enough to be noticeable.

Cautiously optimistic

Last edited by BabyBirdies; April 16th, 2012 at 10:45 PM.
April 17th, 2012, 02:37 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Your temps are looking good!

Forever missing my angel 2010

April 17th, 2012, 05:17 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
I hope they're pg symptoms!
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
April 18th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Hanging out here at 7DPO. Boobs are still sore, some other minor symptoms. Not sure what will happen when I test at this point - hoping for good news and preparing for bad.

I'm so busy at school right now too - we're getting closer and closer to finals, so it's like paper after paper after paper. At least it helps keep my mind off things!

Hope you are all doing well!

April 19th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Still having fantastic temps!! Hoping for good news on Sunday or, at least, some point next week. In the meantime....just waiting and trying to keep up with the rest of my life. I have a big paper due today in my evening class - I'm probably 1/3 to 1/2 done with it - but I have another 4 hours. Ugh, I hate leaving things to the last minute, but there was little that could be done about it, unfortunately...such is a busy life!

April 19th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
your temps are still looking great, im fairly new to charting myself but could that dip yesterday have been implantation

keeping my for you, hope you get your paper finished in time!

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

April 19th, 2012, 12:41 PM
...yeah, I noticed that dip too.....fxd!!

April 19th, 2012, 12:49 PM
I'm surprised people aren't popping in here to push you to test!! I will not, b/c I don't do that, but man do you have a pretty chart!

April 19th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbpeanut View Post
I'm surprised people aren't popping in here to push you to test!! I will not, b/c I don't do that, but man do you have a pretty chart!
I think I haven't been around long enough for people to be pushing!! Anyway, you saying that makes me really happy!! I have no idea what will happen, so reassurance is welcome!! It feels like forever until Sunday!!!

ALSO! I got a job interview on Tuesday for a summer position - it's pretty much a perfect job (I hope!) so keep your fingers crossed. I'm replacing someone on maternity leave, so it would be kind of hilarious if I'm pregnant as well!!

April 19th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Wow! You are chart looks hot!!! I would definitely wait a couple more days before testing... 8dpo can be a bit early! I will be stalking you

Good luck on your job interview and

April 19th, 2012, 07:04 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Your chart does look great, as does your timing. I'd say 8 DPO is too early - if Wednesday was an implantation dip, you need a couple days after that for a bfp.
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
April 20th, 2012, 08:35 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh, my goodness, lady!! Your temps are looking great! Where is today's temp?! for you! I agree with waiting to test. I found out at 10 DPO with this pregnancy and the first couple of weeks are so scary that it just stretched it out and made time drag by so slowly. Believe it or not, the time in the TWW went by more quickly than the first two weeks of my pregnancy! So, I used to be a test pusher, but now I've come over to the dark side with Karin and Nikki!
April 20th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Thanks ladies!! I figured 11DPO was reasonable, and then it might take a few days after that.

Robyn, my temp for today is now up! It's still high, although not as high as yesterday. My sleep schedule is a little off, so I'm going to be late-ish and then waking up at 8am to temp and then going back to sleep. I'm still sleeping for more than 3 hours before temping, and not doing other things that effect temperature, so I'm hoping this is all accurate.

Anyway, I think the hardest thing about the TWW is determining if it's IPS or real things. I'm tracking everything anyway, and we'll see what happens in a few days!!

April 20th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Your temps are still looking good! I am getting really excited for you and can't wait to see what the next couple of days bring. FX!

April 21st, 2012, 12:24 PM
Uh, temp please.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search