Jessica's TTC #1 Journey

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree92Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2012, 11:41 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbpeanut View Post
Uh, temp please.
One thing about this group, you've gotta update your temps first thing in the morning or we get anxious!
April 21st, 2012, 01:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

April 21st, 2012, 04:00 PM
BabyBirdies's Avatar over the rainbow?
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes25s View Post
Your temps are still looking good! I am getting really excited for you and can't wait to see what the next couple of days bring. FX!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbpeanut View Post
Uh, temp please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belita View Post
One thing about this group, you've gotta update your temps first thing in the morning or we get anxious!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen@FirsAve View Post
Temp updated now! SOORRRYYY!!!! I had no idea how busy today would be. Also, I had to take a nap when we got home after all of that.

It's a little lower than yesterday, but still way above my cover line - I just hope it goes back up tomorrow rather than just down down down....

Tomorrow is test day! Don't worry, I'll update as soon as we test. It's Sunday, so we'll be up a little later so don't freak out I really appreciate the support and love!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
My fertility blog: Only Infertile

NTNP since March 2012, TTC since August 2012, HSG = one blocked tube, SA = normal, 1st RE 7/11 - took a zillion tests, 2nd RE appt = Tubal issue with PCOS tendencies, possible polyp, August 2013 - possible polyp, September 2013 - new job, insurance change! January 2014 - new insurance, March 2014 - new RE appointment, then surprise BFP!

April 21st, 2012, 04:55 PM
Also, question for the experienced ladies - I have two kinds of tests. I have four FRERs and six EPT Digital Certainty. I am thinking I should start with the FRER and if I get a line to take an EPT? Does that make sense to everyone?

NTNP since March 2012, TTC since August 2012, HSG = one blocked tube, SA = normal, 1st RE 7/11 - took a zillion tests, 2nd RE appt = Tubal issue with PCOS tendencies, possible polyp, August 2013 - possible polyp, September 2013 - new job, insurance change! January 2014 - new insurance, March 2014 - new RE appointment, then surprise BFP!

April 21st, 2012, 04:56 PM
Good plan!
April 22nd, 2012, 05:40 AM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
That sounds good!

Forever missing my angel 2010

April 22nd, 2012, 08:42 AM
Well, ladies, that was SUCH a STARK WHITE BFN that I just didn't even take a picture I know it's still a little early, so I'm not going to be totally disheartened, but I was clearly hoping for a different answer at this point. On to testing on Tuesday, I guess!!

April 22nd, 2012, 08:47 AM
Your temps are still good so I'll still keep for you!
April 22nd, 2012, 09:15 AM
Yeah - I was glad to see that this morning! Countdown to pregnancy says there are still 22% false negatives at this point, so I will keep faith.

April 22nd, 2012, 10:06 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Sorry about the BFN...it's still early, and your chart still looks good!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
April 22nd, 2012, 11:42 AM
Sorry about the BFN. Your temps still look hood. How long are your cycles usually?

April 22nd, 2012, 01:38 PM
This is our first cycle off of birth control in a while, but it's clearly not a 28 day cycle. I O'd on CD 18, so we'll see what happens. Fertility Friend says to expect my period on Thursday, but Pregnancy Countdown says Tuesday. So we'll see what happens!

April 22nd, 2012, 02:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry about the BFN, it'll be interesting to see what the next couple ofdays temps look like...

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

April 23rd, 2012, 09:38 AM
Your temps still looking great! Good luck tomorrow!

April 23rd, 2012, 10:06 AM
Thanks Karin! I feel like total crap today, but I feel like it might be the beginning of the end....bad cramping, backache, etc. We'll see, I suppose!

April 23rd, 2012, 06:31 PM
I'm having a rough time tonight. Mostly that I know that getting pregnant the first time is a long shot, even with the pretty perfect cycle we had. It's silly to be worried one cycle in, but the story of my life is that I am the miracle baby and that I always worried that that would be part of my legacy as well - difficulty conceiving. So, it just sits in the back of my mind, especially since I know DH is ready as well. He went grocery shopping today and said he saw a guy with a little kid and he was jealous of him - even though the little 2 year old was being what would be classified as annoying - he was still jealous.

Also, that we don't want to keep trying every cycle because of school is hard too. Finishing school is really important to me, so that's part of the plan as well - but it makes there be more pressure as well. In self-defense, I looked up the possible conception dates for the rest of my time in school, assuming my ovulation is as good as it was this cycle. It's not terrible - 7 months in the next twelve. Not ideal, but doable.

And hopeful, for me and for everyone else, that we don't have to wait that long. to everyone who listened, knowing that almost everyone here has gone through way more than me!

April 24th, 2012, 05:59 AM
Stark white BFN and a temp drop today The witch is on her way it would seem...

April 24th, 2012, 06:15 AM
I'm sorry

April 24th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Booo! Lame. So sorry.

Sorry you are having a rough patch...we all do, and it's never fun. But above all, rest assured that you are going into this with the right attitude, and right mindset...and it's perfectly normal to have that excitement when you first actually start TTC. Each persons journey is different and unique, and as we all know, some are more difficult/longer than others, but every single journey is a blessing. Remember that...

April 24th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Thanks for the support guys. I really appreciate it.

I'm on another message board that I've been talking about TTC stuff. And told them, also, about the BFN. And two responses were like "Oh, but it's so difficult to be in school and be pregnant so this is probably better." Oh, I'm sorry - I guess I'll just wait and be pregnant while I have a full time job. No? When exactly should I be pregnant then? Oh wait, you're both currently pregnant and one of you works part time and the other is a SAHM. So, thanks for nothing. I'm sure you ladies have dealt with this before, but good grief. I might say something like "Yeah, I guess this month wasn't it." or whatever. But, unless I want to wait another 18 months or more before I even TRY to get pregnant, I will be pregnant in school. So yeah.

Also, I was thinking in terms of why - maybe my lining wasn't okay. Since I didn't have a really good period before this cycle (it's the whole reason I got off BC), then it could just be that. No way of knowing, but it's an interesting theory.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search