Jessica's TTC #1 Journey

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree92Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 10th, 2012, 11:25 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Meh, I don't like them either. Give it a few more days, they'll probably change!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
May 10th, 2012, 11:35 AM
BabyBirdies's Avatar over the rainbow?
I think so too - my cycle always gets a little screwy around finals, even when I was on BC. So we'll see. I'm just now starting to get CM, which is the major reason I think FF is wrong...

Read about Our Journey
Thanks Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
My fertility blog: Only Infertile

NTNP since March 2012, TTC since August 2012, HSG = one blocked tube, SA = normal, 1st RE 7/11 - took a zillion tests, 2nd RE appt = Tubal issue with PCOS tendencies, possible polyp, August 2013 - possible polyp, September 2013 - new job, insurance change! January 2014 - new insurance, March 2014 - new RE appointment, then surprise BFP!

May 10th, 2012, 12:10 PM
I saw that, and figured as much also. It's good that at least you know your body gets a little wack during finals

May 14th, 2012, 01:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hope finals are going well

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

May 14th, 2012, 09:05 AM
How you hanging in there?

May 14th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Pretty good - basically done with finals, now recovering. It went pretty well, I think.

Although FF is back to thinking I ovulated before. Looking at my temp, I think I prob. ovulated yesterday, which makes way more sense....

Otherwise, I just watched A Very Harry Potter Musical for the first time. It was really cute

Read about Our Journey

NTNP since March 2012, TTC since August 2012, HSG = one blocked tube, SA = normal, 1st RE 7/11 - took a zillion tests, 2nd RE appt = Tubal issue with PCOS tendencies, possible polyp, August 2013 - possible polyp, September 2013 - new job, insurance change! January 2014 - new insurance, March 2014 - new RE appointment, then surprise BFP!

May 14th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Hmmm, your chart could suggest either way, but if your CM is right, then I would venture to say that FF is currently wrong. Glad finals are pretty much over!

May 14th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Yeah - I'm just glad we're not trying this cycle - this guessing would drive me nuts But I think it's this later one - CM, sex drive, the whole bit

Read about Our Journey

May 16th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Hey look, FF agrees with me on my ovulation date And it's actually only a day later than last cycle, so that's good to know.

Also, there are workmen in our building. They are listening to the Chinese equivalent of Kenny G. It's kind of hilarious and annoying all at once.

Read about Our Journey

May 20th, 2012, 09:08 AM
It's my birthday!!

We're going to see the Avengers at 2:15pm, then dinner at 5:30 and drinks with friends at 8:00pm. I"m excited. Raif got me a boxed set of Harry Potter books (YAY) and my inlaws are paying to get my diploma framed (since I'm getting another one next spring) and my parents paid for the movie and dinner

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Read about Our Journey

May 20th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy Birthday Jessice!

Avengers is amazing, hope you like it! I also have the set of Harry Potter books, they're fab

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

May 20th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Happy Happy! Sounds like you have a super fun-filled day planned! Enjoy to the fullest!

May 20th, 2012, 06:36 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you have a fun day planned!

Forever missing my angel 2010

May 20th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen@FirsAve View Post
Happy Birthday Jessice!

Avengers is amazing, hope you like it! I also have the set of Harry Potter books, they're fab
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbpeanut View Post
Happy Happy! Sounds like you have a super fun-filled day planned! Enjoy to the fullest!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes25s View Post
Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you have a fun day planned!
Thanks, we had a great day today! I'm very glad for my husband and my friends today!!

Read about Our Journey

May 21st, 2012, 08:39 AM
Hey ladies!!

I really did have a good time yesterday. Today DH is home sick, poor guy, but it's a rainy day anyway, so we are eating a late breakfast and going to watch movies all afternoon.

Anyway, I just keep circling back to one thing about yesterday and it's something that you will understand. One of my friends who came to hang out yesterday - she's clearly in the "I'm pregnant and we're just not telling yet" phase. I hadn't seen her in a while and she was just very rounded in her face, wearing black with embroidery around the neckline to distract you, and she ordered a sprite. I don't mind at all really - I'm happy for them, and the timing makes sense - she's a year ahead of me in school, so I'm betting she's due in December or January, since we graduate mid year. I have no idea, really. I just keep thinking about it.

I think I'm just a little jealous. Mostly, that she's a year ahead and it's feasible for her to give birth after she's out of school because her DH has a job with insurance. And that she gets the baby first. Anyway, it's a small thing - but, well, you know.

to everyone.

Read about Our Journey

May 21st, 2012, 06:03 PM
That's one thing I have noticed while ttc is that you are more sensitive when it comes to picking up on pregnant people.

I can understand your feelings. Just hang in there, your turn will come .

May 21st, 2012, 06:12 PM
I've had to "smile" through MANY situations like that. It tough, I know.

May 21st, 2012, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes25s View Post
That's one thing I have noticed while ttc is that you are more sensitive when it comes to picking up on pregnant people.

I can understand your feelings. Just hang in there, your turn will come .
Quote:
I've had to "smile" through MANY situations like that. It tough, I know.
I appreciate the support ladies - I know I'm just sensitive to it because of the TTC and everything. I needed to vent because although DH & I talked about it, I'm not talking about it with other people at the moment.

Read about Our Journey

May 21st, 2012, 06:36 PM
And that is precisely what we are here for!
blueeyes25s and BabyBirdies like this.

May 24th, 2012, 03:36 AM
Quote:
And that is precisely what we are here for!
Exactly!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search