Kimberly's TTC #1 My story journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 9th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Hi I am new here and decided I would start a journal I am Kimberly and my Hubbys name is Jason. I am 21 and he is 27. We have been trying to concieve since December 2010. I was told many times before I could never have children of my own considering my heart condition I had when i was born and I have had a few open heart surgery as well as having a pacemaker. My heart doctor told me back in Dec 2010 we could have a baby . ( I remeber the night before praying if it was God's will that we would recieve this wonderful news ) Me and the hubby were ecstatic!!! So of course we start Bd'ing almost immediatley after lol. At first we didnt chart much but we did do the opk's . I took a pregnancy test last may and the test came bfp ( we had many prior bfn and I hadn't taken any medicene for the test to be bfp) We were so happy only to be crushed to find out we had an early miscarriage. We have not had any positives since that day . I am going to the fertility doctor in may and I am also trying acupuncture since January of this year. ( unsuccessful so far)

We have been trying for 16 months ( I guess you could have figured that one out lol) and we want nothing more than to be parents. So far ttc has made me so stressed out but It doesn't matter I just want to be called Mommy and for my hubby to be called Daddy and I know we will get the chance in God's time.

Today is CD 19. I don"t have any symptoms or feel differently . I have been doing the opk's but they have all been negative Unless I O'ed early . My cycle is usually pretty regular but it was kinda of off this month. AF showed up a week early last cycle but I also had my pacemaker replaced. They also made sure to do a pregnancy blood and urine just to make sure I wasn't preg as I wouldnt want to have surgery while being pregnant . Does anyone know if surgery can make your cycle weird afterwards? anyways thanks for reading my journal I apperciate it

~~~~~~ Trying to concieve baby #1 since Dec 2010~~~~~~

In god's time we will have a miracle baby
April 10th, 2012, 04:32 AM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Welcome to JM! That is great news you are in the clear to start having kids!!!! Many women here, including myself have had a m/c so if you ever need to talk, vent, or whatever we here for you... you could always PM as well.

I'm not really sure how surgeries can affect your cycle but I think that can vary from person to person.

Have you been charting? If not, I recommend going to fertilityfriend.com. You can use there chart to chart your temps and attach it to your signature and we can stalk you . Also, by charting you can confirm when you O. There is a lot of great information on that site to get you started with charting and teaches you about checking your CM.

I hope your stay is short and sweet.

Forever missing my angel 2010

April 10th, 2012, 10:55 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Hi and Welcome! I'm Karin, one of the co-hosts here. I'm so glad you've started a journal. I started mine well after I started posting here, and I wish I had journaled since day 1. It's so helpful to have a place to get your thoughts down, and just vent or rant when you feel the need. Ditto what Dawn said about talking about your m/c. I have also suffered a loss, and so have many ladies on this board.

I don't know about the surgery having any impact...I've had surgery in the past, but nothing while TTC, so I'm not sure. I would certainly recommend you start charting...it is a great help to get to know what your body is doing each month!

Welcome again!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
April 10th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
& My name is Jen (25) and my SO is Rob (also 25) and we've been TTC since August 2011. Its great that you've been given the go ahead by your Doctors, I hope your stay here is short and sweet

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

April 10th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Hi all nice to meet you all thanks Ladies for the advice. I have been charting but i need to keep up with it a little bit better. How do you get the thing that charts and does ur cycle day on your posts? I am still so confused with how everything works

Today me and Dh got up and he took me to acupuncture . It is so relaxing and honestly I would have been fine just staying there for a while. lol, I love being able to do acupuncture. I have been unsuccessful so far but I also havent been doing it that long. I hear of a lot of women it helps them to get pregnant . Just thought I would throw that out there in case any one was thinking about doing acupuncture and it doesn't hurt. I was so freaked out at first I thought it was going to hurt but its more relaxing.

Today is CD 20. Not really feeling any different today. I dont even know if i O'ed with my cycle being so off. So I don't really think this is the month but who knows we will see how it goes. I did an opk this morning and it was I also dont think I will O this month for the fact af is due in a week like i said we will see but i am not getting my hopes up this time . Well I will talk to you ladies later and I hope everyone has a wonderful day and lots of baby dust to you .

~~~~~~ Trying to concieve baby #1 since Dec 2010~~~~~~

In God's time we will have a miracle baby
April 10th, 2012, 02:20 PM
What site have you been using to chart? Most of us here use FertilityFriend.com - it's easy to use, and has a mobile app. I would recommend that site. Once you are signed up (it's free, but they also have a VIP membership you can purchase), under the Sharing link you can find the code for sharing your chart in your siggy.

Hope that helps, but please let us know if you have more questions!

April 10th, 2012, 04:43 PM
I use fertility friend but I am using the free version . Is that where u get the Cd box from? I guess u can't use that with the free version can you ? lol

~~~~~~ Trying to concieve baby #1 since dec 2010~~~~~~

Thanks
April 10th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Yep, you sure can! Once you login, go to the Sharing link at the top. Under Sharing, click on the link for Graphical Tickers. There you can configure your own for your signature!

April 13th, 2012, 11:50 PM
So I haven't really been able to log onto this site for some reason it was giving me trouble. Nothing new really I went and got my pacemaker checked and thank God it still looked really good I am so blessed.

Nothing new has changed I am still getting opk's . Although I dont think i will get a because unfortunley my af is due in less then a week. I am hoping and praying that I O'd earlier in the month and af wont come he he . Not really feeling any different bb's a little tender but there usually like that before af barges through the door lol!!

Thank you all for the info I really apperciate and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and hope all you ladies get your soon and baby dust to you

~~~~~~ Trying for baby #1 since dec 2010~~~~~~

April 14th, 2012, 08:37 AM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
What day are you on? If AF is due to show up in less than a week, then most likely you O'ed already. When did you start testing with OPKs? Typically you should O 12 - 14 days before AF shows but this does vary with everyone. There probably isn't a need to continue to test right now. Good luck!

Forever missing my angel 2010

April 25th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Sorry I haven't been on here in a while I just got back from vacation .Today I am on day 36 Not sure if I ovulated this month or not but I was due for af over a week ago now and she hasn't shown up yet . I am really hoping and praying I Oe'd earlier and maybe theres still a chance of pregnancy .I took a test 2 days ago it was negative but I know its still early. I have felt like I was going to start my period for over a week and nothing! No spotting or anything. I am usually never a week late and I was feeling sick the other day so i am hoping there is still a chance I am trying not to get to excited yet but I really hope this is the month. please cross your fingers for me .

~~~~~~ Trying to concieve baby #1 since dec 2010~~~~~~~

In Gods time we will have our miracle baby
April 25th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Can you post a link to your chart so we can all see? It's fun for all of us to stalk pretty charts, and it will also help us give you advice and guidance, especially during these times when things are up in the air!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search