Christine's TTC Journal 1

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 15th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsEuphoria1 View Post
I walked in and he was all "It's BABY MAKING TIME" Even bought muffins since he knew I had a 5 hour window to eat, shower, bd, and sleep before having to get back up for school.
cute DH

Good luck for your test! I'm sure itll go fine

Yay for getting a second line, they're great to see and give a great indication for O so 'guessing' isnt as needed!

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

November 17th, 2012, 06:09 AM
mrsEuphoria1's Avatar Veteran
CD 14
What the flapjacks fertility friends thinks I ovulated on CD 11. Which would be okay based on our Bd'ing but still early (especially for a 30 day cycle I'd think) and definitely never saw an actual positive on the OPK. Think its basing it on temps though as I had one spiked temp but being that I never take them same time due to my inconsistent sleeping pattern, I'm not sold. Plus the CM is still watery so definitely going to keep doing the OPK for a few more days.
November 17th, 2012, 12:43 PM
And Jen, thanks for the good luck wishing It didn't go awful, didn't go great.... anatomy & physiology lvl 2, is hard -.-*
November 17th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yep I'd carry on with opks too as ff can be wonky if temps are taken at diff times, especially if uv still got watery cm

Glad the test went ok, tests are never fun!

November 20th, 2012, 02:02 PM
CD: 17, Cycle 3
Definitely all for OPKS now. I have learned SO much this cycle. I thought maybe I O'd on CD 11 as my temperature spiked BUT then fell drastically on CD 14...I've learned temping just is not accurate for me... I blame my erratic sleep/waking patterns. I just cannot temp even 2 days in a row around the same time =/ So I kept using the OPK's and then on day 13 & 14 I had ALMOST positive lines and kept thinking "Maybe I missed it since I'm doing every 24 and not every 12!" And then finally last night I got my first positive So obviously I probably do ovulate, just late around CD 16/17.

I dunno why but I feel REALLY good about this cycle. Maybe it's the timing, who knows. But we've really thrown all we had this month. We BD'ed EVERY SINGLE DAY before/after the big O day for like 7 days straight. (Which omg was pretty rough... Even the poor DH started having problems as we aren't used to doing it that much, that often =x) He was super cute yesterday though and I have to admit I am one lucky girl. We both got a touch of the flu/food stuff from under cooked food and yet before bed he was all like, "Go pee on your stick again, I know you did it earlier but let's just be safe". Before the 4 minutes were even up he was in the bathroom reading the results before i could lol... I honestly figured I just missed the official positive on day 13-14 and it was definitely negative about 14 hours earlier... So he comes into the room and he's holding the stick and he's like, "I know you're not feeling well and honestly neither am I but woman, GET THOSE CLOTHES OFF NOW!"

So here's to hoping we actually caught the eggy this month
November 20th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsEuphoria1 View Post
He was super cute yesterday though and I have to admit I am one lucky girl. We both got a touch of the flu/food stuff from under cooked food and yet before bed he was all like, "Go pee on your stick again, I know you did it earlier but let's just be safe". Before the 4 minutes were even up he was in the bathroom reading the results before i could lol... I honestly figured I just missed the official positive on day 13-14 and it was definitely negative about 14 hours earlier... So he comes into the room and he's holding the stick and he's like, "I know you're not feeling well and honestly neither am I but woman, GET THOSE CLOTHES OFF NOW!"

So here's to hoping we actually caught the eggy this month
great DH story! Hope your both feeling better now!

that this is your month!

November 21st, 2012, 06:47 AM
Nicholle ttc's Avatar TTC our first!
It looks like you haven't ovulated yet! Hopefully you will soon and it leads to a beautiful BFP! F/X'd for you!

Natural cycles-August 2011-July 2012
August 2012-October 2012 clomid and progesterone
November 2012-IUI
December 2012, cysts from IUI, on bcp

January 2013-February 2013, long protocol IVF
15 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI
All 7 made it to 5 day transfer, 2 were transferred
Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

May 10, 2013, lap sx, Stage 1 endo

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

FET tentatively scheduled for 10/31/13

Have never seen a bfp.

November 21st, 2012, 11:21 PM
Yeah, not a good update... After doing the deed the night of the positive OPK we fought for the next 36 hours... So yup, no BD'ing. Guess I'm out another cycle now as I've been having EWCM and had another positive test earlier today. (So by tomorrow morning we'll have effectively skipped the critical window)
November 26th, 2012, 03:36 AM
CD: 23/7 DPO

TTC update:Trying so hard not to psyche myself out this cycle. My temperature shot up for awhile but for some reason at 6DPO it took a nose dive... From 98.1 to 96.5 =/ Like I mentioned in my other post though, using FF and the OPKS have taught me a ton about my body. For example, I never really thought I got headaches or when I do they don't last too long. This month I was able to see that they happened to occur right around ovulation. Yet over the last 2 days I have been having those same SUPER strong headaches that aren't going away even with advil =/ I've also noticed that I am SO bloated. Either I gained 20Lbs from all that turkey or AF is coming soon. Ast least I learned I ovulated this cycle though since the test turned positive and then negative and the CM has since turned back to milky/creamy and call me crazy but swear things have started to feel wetter. Could be psychosomatic though too

Last edited by mrsEuphoria1; November 26th, 2012 at 03:40 AM.
November 26th, 2012, 06:11 AM
The 2 ww is the worst! Hopefully you caught the eggie and you won't have to wait again! GL and KUP!

November 2012-IUI

Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

Have never seen a bfp.

November 27th, 2012, 03:03 AM
CD:24/8PO
CM is now sticky for some reason and my temperature went back to baseline and wetness is still there/evident now... Still so new to this whole CM stuff though haha kinda hoping I didn't give myself a UTI. (I do thoroughly wash but definitely didn't go to OBGYN school ) I hate 2WW. Wish I could just do a finger stick like they can with blood sugars =P

And Nichole your chart looks like you're in the same spot as me just waiting it out HOPE you don't have to wait again either!!!!
November 27th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
A finger stick like testing for blood sugars would be great lol! although im not sure i'd go for doing it as often as i POAS though! Itd have to be a once a cycle thing!

November 29th, 2012, 01:37 AM
Jennifer, haha true true

CD: 26, 10DPO
Stupid FF free account ran out so that kinda sucks. But in terms of TTC, I almost believe tracking my symptoms has made me feel more psychosomatic and may not be necessarily a healthy choice at this point lol. Call me crazy but this cycle just feels different and that means one of two things, either I got lucky or I finally lost it =P I've had creamy cm for awhile now, been sleep deprived even after 11 hours, yesterday my breasts were so itchy for some reason, and tonight I've had to pee 4 times in the 3 hours... But as I mentioned there are definitely logical explanations for these, I'm sleep deprived because I work night shift and so my body never gets good quality sleep (Plus I work a fulltime job, have a part-time practicum, a part-time volunteer position for the next week, and go to school fulltime so yeah I deserve to be tired haha), maybe my bra is just getting too small, and in terms of peeing I have a cold so I've been fluid loading. The other symptom I've noticed tonight was that my lady bits hurt to touch? So maybe all the CM checking gave me an infection lol... It doesn't feel like a UTI though as it does not burn to urinate etc and it's not a yeast infection. It's more of external ouch touch feeling that I can't really explain. So I don't know. Just going to wait it out. I don't want to test just yet and get another BFN so I'll wait it out until AF is overdue at least a week as I originally promised myself. So either AF on/around 12/2 or testing on 12/7.

Last edited by mrsEuphoria1; November 29th, 2012 at 01:42 AM.
December 1st, 2012, 09:01 AM
CD: 28 - 12 DPO
Ugh, is it tomorrow yet? I so want to test but am trying to distract myself... Either I'll get AF tomorrow or I'll be sitting in agony waiting to test till 12/7. I feel absolutely terrible though... Still SOO TIRED even after 9.5 hours of sleep and I'm starting to have nausea. Trying not to get my hopes up though since it's possible I have a flu and I have been having some AF-ish cramping. I checked the CM and it's still milky so not really sure what tomorrow will bring.
December 3rd, 2012, 08:11 AM
CD: 30, 14 DPO
UGH SOOO WANT TO TEST...My temp shot up again today and in the shower today the DH was all like, "Man you bbs look bigger..and weren't you supposed to be on your period by now?" But he's being supportive and doesn't want me to test and get my hopes up again since I was a day late last month and with finals he thinks stress might make it later...Plus like he said, "Probably shouldn't waste a 20 dollar test".. BUT, I'm going to the dollar store later to pick up wrapping paper so might have to just sneak a few tests into the cart... Trying to resist temptation!! Especially since my symptoms are still minimal, I don't think the bbs have changed and he's just being wishful, the cm is still milky/ a little sticky but not ewcm. So realistically the only "sign" I'd admit openly would be the exhaustion but that could be from finals too.

Last edited by mrsEuphoria1; December 3rd, 2012 at 08:14 AM.
December 3rd, 2012, 01:26 PM
CD: 30, 14 DPO
EEK. I bought a test and call me crazy but I SWEAR I see a second line...just super super super faint. I asked the DH and he too says he sees something but trying not to get excited! First, it was a dollar tree test so it could definitely be wrong, and 2nd we both could be wishfully seeing things. I'm going to wait and try again in the AM, maybe it'll be darker or maybe my eyes will have fixed themselves! I still feel like AF is coming though
December 4th, 2012, 04:28 AM
Good luck Christine, I hope this is it for you! KUP!

November 2012-IUI

Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

Have never seen a bfp.

December 4th, 2012, 08:42 AM
CD: 31, 15DPO
I wish I could like rub my luck onto all the women here who have been SO KIND and so supportive! I also wish I could just somehow share my bfp with you guys. All of you here are such wonderful people and will make amazing mothers!!! I really really appreciated all the comments, support, and advice everyone gave me throughout the last 4 months! But yup, 2nd dollar store tree tested positive this morning. Really wanted to keep it a secret and surprise the DH but he somehow just knew but he's been super terrific throughout everything. He made me test again this morning and immediately left while I was in the shower so that I came downstairs to a "healthy breakfast". (Oatmeal, bananas, strawberries, toast, and clementines) he also had my pre-natal vitamins already laid out lol. I got my first DR visit set for Thursday after my final so hopefully that'll go well. Also still have a digital test I wanna verify with just incase those two dollar store tests are giving me false hope. I'll probably start a different journal though but I'd like to keep up to date on this forum and stay in touch with all you wonderful ladies! I really am hoping everyone here gets their own BFPs soon!
December 4th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy

December 5th, 2012, 06:28 AM
KatieKat's Avatar TTC #1
Congrats!!!!!!

~thanks to Jaidynsmum for my perfect siggy!~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search