Elle's TTC #1 Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree383Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 13th, 2014, 01:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So pleased to see this happy update before bed!
momology likes this.
January 13th, 2014, 11:57 PM
Nerd
I'm tearing up at such good news for you! Elle!
momology likes this.
January 14th, 2014, 11:43 AM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1
Very happy for you!
momology likes this.
January 17th, 2014, 08:36 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
8W4D

Just a quick update - I am vomiting every day now, sleeping 11 hours a night, and just feeling all around sick 24/7. As awful as it is I am thankful for it every day and just sit around hoping so much that this will work out and this will be my rainbow baby. I still have my worries but every week I feel a little better.

In other news - we put an offer on a house and we got it! So we have packed up half of our house and are putting in on the market tomorrow. It is all a little scary that we may own 2 homes at once but we just couldn't let the new one go we love it so much and it was a really good deal. I can really envision raising kids in this home. That has been keeping us really busy. Hopefully the time to my 10 week appointment on Jan 27th will fly by because I really want to see the seamonkey again!!
Jen@FirsAve and KellJoO like this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

January 18th, 2014, 03:59 PM
BabyBirdies's Avatar over the rainbow?
Congrats on the new place - I hope you sell the old one soon! My parents did that when I was little - they went to look sort of as a joke, and ended up buying a house But it worked out for them, and I hope it will for you too!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
My fertility blog: Only Infertile

NTNP since March 2012, TTC since August 2012, HSG = one blocked tube, SA = normal, 1st RE 7/11 - took a zillion tests, 2nd RE appt = Tubal issue with PCOS tendencies, possible polyp, August 2013 - possible polyp, September 2013 - new job, insurance change! January 2014 - new insurance, March 2014 - new RE appointment, then surprise BFP!

January 19th, 2014, 01:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Great news on the house elle! Whats it like?

Oh and the nausea dont forget if it gets bad you could get some zofran or something to help, its important you're getting lots of vits and minerals to help you stay strong for your sea monkey. I seriously don't know what I would've done without my anti nausea meds this past 7 months!
January 19th, 2014, 01:48 PM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
Wow that was fast! Good for you guys. I hope you are feeling better about the move now.

Sorry to hear about the vomiting and exhaustion. Hope you are able to keep some food down, though! Rest up, dear!
January 21st, 2014, 10:01 AM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1
I'm sorry that you have been feeling so sick. I hope that you feel better soon! That's wonderful news about the new house! I'm very excited for you.
January 21st, 2014, 02:46 PM
9W1D

I think I hit my worst point this weekend. I could keep no fluids down and was having some pretty severe dehydration. Yesterday I was about to have DH take me to the ER but I just had to nap first I physically couldn't move and when i woke up I could magically drink water again. . . so I have been really hydrating as much as possible since then and trying hard not to let that happen again. I called the doctor because I was so worried but she said as long as I am keeping fluids down now there is nothing they can do. They did find out I have a UTI though so I am starting antibiotics today. For some reason I have been having some bad feelings recently. I hope that is all they are I had a few nightmares about it to so now I cant wait for Monday.

Jen - The house is a 1970s house it is in a cute neighborhood right down the street from a park and an elementary school It is almost twice as big as our current place, has 3 bedrooms, and a backyard. Next time we go back I will snap some photos to share. We plan to make some updates as time goes by but it will be fine for now. It does have some fuzzy wallpaper though

January 22nd, 2014, 09:27 AM
Oh my, I hope you can stay up on the fluids. Have you tried Gatorade or Pedialyte? Something with electrolytes. Coconut water is also a very good re-hydrator. Remind me again, are you working through all of this?

I got my first (and only so far, fingers crossed) UTI at 10 weeks. So not pleasant

I have a very strong feeling that your worry is needless and your little babe is just fine in there!
January 22nd, 2014, 11:31 AM
Thanks for your encouragement Em

I think I am finally getting caught up on fluids now. I was eating some pedialyte pops to try and stay hydrated the whole ordeal just spiraled out of control fast. I think the dehydration was causing more nausea which was causing me to throw up water so I really just had to force my way through it. I am drinking at least 60 oz of water a day again so hopefully I can keep that up.

I am working about 9 hours a day right now. I am able to go home and nap at lunch occasionally but because I have to take off 4 hours every other week for my appointments I try and work some extra hours to keep up.

January 23rd, 2014, 05:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you're still struggling with the nausea and vomiting I too had a UTI in early pregnancy, around the 7- 8 week mark if I remember. That could also be making the nausea worse so hopefully the antibiotics will help ease it off a bit.

Monday will be here so soon, sending positive thoughts your way in the meantime.

The house sounds great Elle, I'd love to see photos when you get chance to snap some!
January 24th, 2014, 12:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Elle, I am sorry I haven't kept up with you. I miss you and I am sorry your having a rough time. Congratulations on the house!!!!! I am so happy for you!

Married to my best friend

~*~**Proud Army Wife**~*~
January 27th, 2014, 02:51 PM
10 Weeks

I had my 10 week appointment today and everything went really well. The doctor said she would be very very shocked it it was molar at this point and that so far everything is looking great. I have an NT scan and one last viability check scheduled for just after 12 weeks and she says if I make it there then she is removing me from high risk officially. I have been feeling a little better. Still throwing up but in general I feel better.

Here is the seamonkey at 10 weeks

January 27th, 2014, 03:03 PM
Nerd
Best news ever! I could cry because this is so exciting!
momology likes this.
January 27th, 2014, 07:56 PM
Jennb28's Avatar Veteran
Yay!!!

So glad your appointment went so well.

Cannot wait for you to be removed from high risk

Never knew you were 2 weeks behind me! I love that.
momology likes this.
January 28th, 2014, 03:52 AM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Elle I've been thinking of ya girlie ....I'm so happy to see your update!

Your little seamonkey is so cute! I'm so excited for ya.

I totally understand the being sick....I had to take zofran just to keep water down....but it did get better the further along in the pregnancy.
momology likes this.
January 28th, 2014, 08:53 AM
Yayay!! I just knew you would have a good appointment <3
momology likes this.
February 3rd, 2014, 12:52 PM
11 Weeks

Thank you so much ladies your support means so much to me!!

Everything is still going well. I am counting down the days to my NT scan (and the second trimester). I am still getting sick just about every day but it is actually much much nicer now. I typically throw up once or twice in the morning and then can go about the rest of my day just fine. I am finally starting to relax a little and enjoy the pregnancy with out feeling completely horrified something will go wrong every second. I am also starting to show significantly more than I feel like I should be. Especially considering I am down 6 pounds but it is pretty exciting.

Here is me last week - I haven't taken another pic this week yet.

February 4th, 2014, 06:40 AM
Jennb28's Avatar Veteran
Yay!

Glad you're still going strong!

I'm 13 w 3.... So we're just like 2 weeks apart

I'm so glad your pregnancy has been uneventful, and yup... Second trimester you can definitely just let out a sigh of relief.
I haven't stopped dry heaving yet lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search