Elle's TTC #1 Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree383Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 4th, 2014, 10:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Another great update Elle! I'm glad to hear the sickness is easing up a bit and becoming more manageable. Do you have a date for your NT scan? (sorry if I missed it lol)

Hows the house-move coming along?
February 4th, 2014, 12:50 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yup my NT scan is scheduled for February 13th - so 9 more days!! I really cant wait I am so excited and seriously nervous. We may try and hold off announcing until after 14 weeks because we have the last "high risk" appointment on February 27th (at 14W3D) but I think I will be feeling pretty comfortable if the NT Scan goes well.

The house stuff is going well!! We are about 50% packed now and we officially close on our new house on February 18th. So we plan to start actually moving at the end of February. Our current house still hasn't sold which makes me a little nervous but people have been coming to look every weekend.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

February 5th, 2014, 10:16 AM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1
Very excited and happy for you!!
February 5th, 2014, 01:36 PM
So I had a scare last night. I had some spotting and called the on call nurse and she had me go on bed rest until I talked to my doctor this morning. My doctor this morning has put me on partial bed rest for 24 hours to see if the spotting comes back. Luckily I am a pro at this partial bed rest stuff now (since I was on it for almost my entire first pregnancy.) So far they dont want me to come in for an U/S which is disappointing but I only have 8 more days until my NT scan. I really just want to be out of the first trimester!

February 5th, 2014, 05:01 PM
Jennb28's Avatar Veteran
Sending good thoughts that sea monkey is ok!

I have a huge fear of spotting..
February 13th, 2014, 01:49 PM
12W3D

I had my NT scan this morning and everything went great. We saw a wiggly little seamonkey. The heartbeat was 166 and everything looked really good and they are officially releasing me from high risk once my doc has a chance to review the scans. When they finally showed me the picture I started crying I just couldn't believe it.

I really dont know that I would be here today with out the help and support of many ladies on this board. I went through some tough times and with out you guys I would have been so lost. I dont even have the words to express my gratitude to all you ladies. I will continue to check in on you guys and as always I will be hoping so hard for you and keeping everything crossed. So many of you have made a huge difference in my life. I will move this journal of to the TTCYF Grads section - I am still pretty scared but I know it is time.

I love you ladies!!!

Here is a pic of the seamonkey from today:

February 13th, 2014, 01:59 PM
bandriessen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so happy for you!
momology likes this.

TEAM BLUE!!!

Due September 5, 2014
February 13th, 2014, 06:34 PM
denalibear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so happy to read your update! Yahoo for a great NT scan! I'm so excited for ya girlie! Seamonkey is absolutely precious! I can't wait to follow the rest of your journey to being a momma.
momology likes this.

February 13th, 2014, 06:36 PM
Jennb28's Avatar Veteran
So excited for you
momology likes this.
February 14th, 2014, 09:07 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
Your posts make my heart happy What a wonderful picture! I'll be following your new journal!
momology likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search