Heather's TTC Journal Adventure!! .... oi

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2013, 06:31 AM
I just found out my sister is 6 weeks pregnant with her 3rd last week, so she made me go and buy an Ovulation kit ($50 freakin bucks!!) to get my act together and get on it!!

I'm 28 years old, been married for 4.5 years. We're finally financially stable enough to have a baby! I have been off BC since August, so we've been not protected but not really crazy trying either.

This was our first month really actually trying. I had a positive LH surge wednesday 2/6 which lasted 4 days. We TTC two of those days, the second session being pretty plentiful

Here's my BBT:
2/9 : 98.4!!! -- O???
2/10: 97.5
2/11: 97.6
2/12: 97.7
2/13: 97.7
2/14: 97.7
2/15: 97.7 (today) - not looking too hopeful

I think I O'd on the 9th only because I felt so different and my pains were there. People say I didn't because of my temperature increase. I actually think I took my temp at night that day by accident so maybe that day's should count.

If I O'd on the 9th, that puts me at 6 DPO.

All week dull pains on O side.

This morning gas pains.

I know it's too early for symptoms, but the TWW is killing me.

AF is due Wed 2/20. I might test Sunday. I feel like I'm not pregnant now, which will stink because we really tried. I would think how did not ONE of those guys find my egg?!?!? ha.

OI day 6

Oh, and probably TMI but my nipples have been staying pretty hard and out a bunch more- which is strange for me.
February 15th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Nicholle ttc's Avatar TTC our first!
Hi Heather,

to TTC#1 and journaling! I'm one of the co-hosts of the board. Please feel free to introduce yourself on the main board, tell us more about you and sign our February Roll Call sticky.

According to your temps it doesn't sound like you O'd (as your temp rises with increased progesterone). Sometimes you may get a positive LH surge and not ovulate. Hopefully this is not the case for you. Good luck and keep us posted! Hopefully you'll have a short and sweet stay here, if not you're in good company!

Natural cycles-August 2011-July 2012
August 2012-October 2012 clomid and progesterone
November 2012-IUI
December 2012, cysts from IUI, on bcp

January 2013-February 2013, long protocol IVF
15 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI
All 7 made it to 5 day transfer, 2 were transferred
Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

May 10, 2013, lap sx, Stage 1 endo

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

FET tentatively scheduled for 10/31/13

Have never seen a bfp.

February 16th, 2013, 09:30 AM
My temp rose this morning!!

I woke up to a 98.2 temp! (from a 97.7 yesterday)

2/9 : 98.4!!! -- O???
2/10: 97.5
2/11: 97.6
2/12: 97.7
2/13: 97.7
2/14: 97.7
2/14: 97.7 (not looking too hopeful)
2/15: 98.2!!

Hasen't gone down yet!

I did have some wine last night, but I don't think it influenced anything this morning. I know what my hangovers feel like and I didn't have one this morning. This is more cold like symptoms, ish. I have to blow my nose more frequently, general feeling of flushed, hot but with some chills, etc.

WOOHOO (I think)....yay.

Today I'm pretty sure I'm 7 or 8 dpo. I'm going to wait until Monday to test (AF should be here Wednesday 2/20/13)... so at least I'll be 9 or 10 dpo. I have a 5 days before missed pd test, so we'll see.

YAY for temp increase, right!?!?!?

Oh and I'm taking my temp with a regular digital thermometer....just fyi
February 18th, 2013, 06:41 PM
BIG SYMPTOM TODAY!!!!! Tonight I went to blow my nose and THERE WAS BLOOD!!! I never EVER get bloody noses, EVER!!!!!

I've heard this is a big sign, especially if you never get them!

I've caved and tested, last one being tonight. It was negative tonight, but for some reason I'm not worried about it.

I'm now 9dpo and I think it's still early for me to get a BFP. Perhaps implantation happend yesterday when my temps were back to 97s. Who knows, but the bloody nose was an incredible feeling.

The past few days and most of last week I've felt more of a concentration on my right overy and usually during pms this is more spread out over the entire uterus with me. That's been a sign as well that's different to me. Even now, it's been a constant dull pain pretty much constantly. When I lie down, I can pin point it's right about where the ovary is.

Oh gosh I hope I hope.

I got an ACTUAL CVS Basil thermometer today. Turns out my rinky dink one was off my 3 tenths and a half. Which means everything's been so thrown off!!!!

I'll start tracking with it tomorrow morning. I know they say not to change the thermometer, but ohw well.... I want to chart what I actually am.

YAY FOR BLOODY NOSES!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search