Julie C's ttc journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Veteran
Cd 14: my temp was 97.5 this morning and I am not fertile anymore. Just waiting for my chart to confirm ovulation. Christmas was great. I got to spend time with both sides of the family and as usual we were spoiled. It was nice to spend time with my niece and nephew. With everything going on church is really the only place I see them. Khloe was a hit with his family and my mom loved her too. Well I better go for now. The baby is getting restless
January 1st, 2014, 03:10 AM
Veteran
Cd 21: My temp was 97.9 this morning and I have been fertile again for 3 days. Don't know about today yet. Just when I thought I had ovulated the egg yolky cm comes back. I'm worn out this morning. I stayed up late last night and had to get up at 3:45 this morning and get ready for work. It was almost one before I was able to go to sleep. We were at a church new years party most of the night and I needed to unwind. Well I better go for now. Happy new year everyone. I hope this is the year all our dreams come true!!!
January 9th, 2014, 11:47 AM
Veteran
Cd 29: my temp was 97.8 this morning. I am getting frustrated with fertility.com. they have yet to figure out when I ovulated. I have been fertile twice this cycle and every time I think it will show up they tell me something about not having a clear and sustained thermal shift and to consider myself possibly fertile. Another part of it says that I possibly ovulated between day 20 and 22 and that a high temp should confirm it. I just want to know when I ovulated.

Last edited by author1975; January 9th, 2014 at 11:55 AM.
January 9th, 2014, 01:38 PM
Courtney
Are you taking your temp at the same time every morning, with at least 3 to 4 hours of sleep? If not, it could be making it more difficult to see a clear thermal shift. Otherwise, if you are and your temps are so unpredictable, it's possible that you're not ovulating. If your temps start going up but then drop back down it could mean your body is trying to ovulate but can't quite get there. Hope this helps, and good luck!
Married in August 2012. TTC #1 ever since.
May 2014: Finally got our BFP!!!

January 13th, 2014, 01:44 PM
Veteran
cd 33: My temp was 98.1 this morning and I definitely did ovulate because the brown spotting that preceeds my period is showing up. In response to your reply I have been ovulating for the last several months but for some reason my temps are acting up this cycle. My temp has been in the 98 region for the last several days and I do take my temp at the same time most of the week and there is plenty of sleep between them.
I am posting my chart in this post. Can anyone tell me when they think I ovulated.

My Ovulation Chart
February 10th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Veteran
dpo 5: My temp was 98.1 this morning. I'm five days past ovulation. thank goodness I ovulated this month. Last month was frustrating. The chances are good according to my chart. There are three pregnant couples at church now and while I am happy for them a part of me feels a little envious. I know my time will come but it gets frustrating sometimes. Better go for now. Have a great evening everyone.
March 31st, 2014, 12:43 PM
Veteran
Sorry its been so long since my last post. I have been busy with work. I am once again 5 dpo and waiting to see if I get pregnant. I am on my 12th cycle on fertility friend . Com. It is getting harder to be disappointed month after month. I will be 39 in a few months and I really want it to happen soon before I get too much older.
April 9th, 2014, 04:58 PM
Veteran
Dpo 13: my temp was 97.9 this morning and I have been above the line all 13 days. The brown spotting is coming and going and has been since yesterday. I am supposed to test tomorrow, but probably won't till sunday on my one day off if my period hasn't come by then. I am having cramping in my lower belly but it doesn't feel like period cramping. Keep your fingers crossed that this is the month it happens. If I do concieve the baby would be due on my sister's birthday. I'm not getting my hopes up just yet. I have to see where the brown spotting goes first, a baby or a period.
May 9th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Veteran
Cd 3: my temp was 97.03 this morning and I am on day three of my period. This would have been the perfect month to get pregnant. My 39th birthday is tomorrow and it would have been the perfect gift to get. I'm starting to lose some of my hope. Next year I will be 40 and I really want to be pregnant before then. Only God know when it will happen. Well back to work.
June 2nd, 2014, 01:40 PM
Veteran
Dpo 11: my temp was 98.4 this morning. The brown spotting I have had for 2 days turned pink today but it is still just spotting. I am hoping and praying it is the baby sticking to the uterine wall and not my period starting early. I am not supposed to start till Thursday. I want to be pregnant so badly at this point. Everyone around me is getting what I want it seems. We have 3 babies coming at church right now and we just added a newborn to the church. I need all the prayers I can get right now.
June 4th, 2014, 08:13 AM
wishing you baby dust!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search