Julie C's ttc journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2013, 09:39 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hopefully your next chart will show a longer LP - charting really does take some time to get used to.

Hope this is your cycle!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

June 3rd, 2013, 10:02 AM
Veteran
Thanks for all of the support. My temp was elevated for the third day in a row, but there is no sign of being fertile yet. I don't know if that is normal or not. I started charting late in the cycle last month. I'm on cd 5 today.
June 4th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Super Mommy
Is your chart posted somewhere? I would love to check out your temps and such.

June 4th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Veteran
here's my cycle chart:

June 4th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Veteran
My temp was down to 97.8 this morning from 98.1 yesterday. I posted my cycle chart but it isn't up just yet. the moderator has to approve it. I hope everyone is having a good day. I am enjoying the quiet of Dawson. its nice to get away from the busy town where I live. I'm surrounded by three dogs who are all vying for my attention. Trixie is very much jealous of me giving my puppy sisters attention.

Last edited by author1975; June 4th, 2013 at 11:12 AM. Reason: added cycle code
June 5th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Veteran
My temp was up to 98.3 this morning. It just keeps going up and down. Hopefully that is normal. There is still now egg yolk cm to be found. It isn't even wet yet. It has been a pretty good day here. The weather was cooler today. The week is going by so fast.

Last edited by author1975; June 5th, 2013 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Typo
June 5th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Nerd
Your chart is working. Excellent! Now I can follow it.
June 6th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Yayy another chart to stalk!!!!

June 6th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Super Mommy
Your temps do seem to be fluctuating a lot but I have been googling charts a lot recently and a lot of other ladies charts seem to fluctuate a lot too. I think you are just gonna have to keep guessing for this month until you get a better idea of what is normal for you. Sorry. :-/

June 6th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Veteran
That's okay, I am used to guessing what is normal. my body has been frustrating me for a long time now. Maybe now I will return to a more normal system. I just bought three months worth of VIP service on the fertility friend site. It was a good bargain. How do you post pictures on here. I've tried to find it but have been unable to do so. I'm just thankful for the extra support I am getting here.
June 6th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Veteran
Updated chart

June 6th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Veteran

June 7th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Veteran

June 7th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Veteran
My temp was down this morning. the day went from good to bad after that. We lost our little Trixie today. She was hit by a car and instead of letting her suffer we put her to sleep and buried her in his parents back yard beside a tree. Needless to say I have had a very emotional day here. I miss my puppy so bad but am thankful that she is at peace and not in pain anymore. They let us be in the room with her as she slipped away. Hopefully this won't affect my cycle. I want a baby even more now.
June 9th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Veteran
My temp was down again this morning. I hope that losing Trixie isn't messing up my cycle. I'm doing better there today. we went to the alter and prayed about it at church tonight. I hope everyone had a good weekend.
June 10th, 2013, 07:51 AM
I am so sorry. Stress does occasionally mess with our cycle and can sometimes delay ovulation. I hope that isnt the case for you.

June 10th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Veteran
My temp was elevated again today and my cervix is high, soft, and open again. My cm was watery. I'm on cd 12 today. I've been getting hints of egg yolky cm but it isn't enough to report yet. Hopefully I will ovulate soon. Since I didn't start from the beginning last cycle I don't know what cycle day it is normal to ovulate. It us raining here and I am missing my trixie girl. She was my buddy while he was at work and now I am alone here. I hope everyone has a good day.
June 10th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry about trixie. Its possible that O may be delayed a couple of days from the stress. I hope you O soon though

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

June 11th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Veteran
i hope everyone is having a good day. my temp was down some this morning but everything is still in the fertile stage. it is quiet here today but i'm getting used to it again. I got to have some time with a neighbors furbaby yesterday and that helped some.
June 12th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Veteran
it is cd14 and i'm still most fertile according to my chart. My temp has stayed at 97.7 for the last two days. We bd'd last night but he didn't get anything. hopefully it will be different tonight. i got caught up in a book last night and went to bed late. I really should be working on the fourth book i am writing and trying to find a publisher for the first three ones, but i'm not feeling all that creative and energetic toward it. Things are so quiet here witout Trixie but i am dealing with it better. have a great rest of the day everyone!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search