Julie C's ttc journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Veteran
My spotting has virtually stopped at the moment and I am supposed to start tomorrow. It is usually getting heavier by now and close to period blood. The test I took was only 88 cents from walmart. Hopefully it wasn't a false negative. I'll just have to wait and see what happens.
August 20th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Veteran
dpo 14: My temp was down to 97.8 and that is the first below the line. My period hasn't showed up yet and the spotting was virtually gone this morning. I was supposed to work but it got called off at the last minute so my temp was earlier than usual. At this point I don't know what is going to happen. This is the farthest I have come in dpo's. Continue to keep your fingers crossed.
August 20th, 2013, 07:22 AM
Veteran
My Ovulation Chart

August 20th, 2013, 09:10 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
Fingers crossed for you!!!
August 20th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Super Mommy
That temp drop doesn't look too hopeful. Hope AF stays away!

August 21st, 2013, 01:39 PM
Veteran
cd 1: My temp was 98.3 this morning. The spotting has gotten much heavier and is turning into a period. We came so close this time around. My body will hopefully give me a normal period this month like last month. I didn't really get my hopes up this time. It will happen when God wants it to.
August 24th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Veteran
cd 4: My temp was 98.2 today and I am now waiting to ovulate again. My period was normal again this month. Thankfully my body is regulating itself. Maybe that will help me get pregnant. It has been a lazy week here. I'm enjoying the peace and quiet.
August 26th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Super Mommy
Looks like we are in about the same place in our cycle. I was CD 1 on 8/20. I hope this is the month we both get our BFP!

August 29th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Veteran
cd 9: My temp was 97.8 this morning and i am fertile. I should ovulate next week according to my chart. I am just waiting for it to happen at this point. It has been a quiet week here. I am trying to stay busy with laundry and house work. Tomorrow evening we are helping friends move. I used to watch their little girl Zoe and she just had a little girl named Khloe and they need us to help out. Hopefully Saturday we will be able to go to my family reunion. It will depend on if we have gas money. It's rough going from paycheck to paycheck and having little left over. I'm still hoping to get a job soon.
September 5th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Super Mommy
Just wanted to stop by and see how things are going. I have been MIA for a week or two but am back around now!

September 6th, 2013, 08:40 AM
Veteran
cd 17: Well my temp was 97.5 this morning. It has been in that range for the last several days. I thought that I had ovulated earlier but then I got fertile again so I am once again waiting to ovulate. It says that I might have between 17 and 19. My chart says fertile but I am not at the moment. It does that for some reason. Sorry I haven't been on here. It was a busy weekend and a long week here. I am so ready to ovulate. The good news is that I will be working again in about six weeks. I'll be watching the little girl I used to watch and her new baby sister three to five days a week. The baby will be between 6 and 8 weeks old when I start. The youngest I have ever watched. I'm so happy to be back to watching my Zoe and little Khloe. Well I better go. I am sitting with my little lady for a few hours today.
September 6th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Super Mommy
That is wonderful news about getting back to work! I think I would be a little freaked out to babysit one that is so young. Which I guess is kind of funny since we are all trying to get pregnant. I hope you O soon!

September 10th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Veteran
dpo 4: I ovulated on cd 17 and my temp was 98.4 this morning. The cover line this month is 98.20. I can test on September 19th. I'm so glad it finally happened. Now all I have to do is wait to see if my period comes on or before the 20th. Hopefully this will be our month.
September 12th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Veteran
dpo 6: 9/12/13 - My temp was 98.3 today and I am six for six on temps above the line. Hoping this is the month I finally get pregnant, but I am not getting my hopes up. It has been a great day here. My husband and I celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary. We went out to eat and enjoyed each other's company. Its back to normal tomorrow and I will miss having him at home with me. he took a vacation day to spend time with me on our anniversary.
September 13th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Super Mommy
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! Glad you guys had a good time. FXed that this is your month for a BFP.

September 16th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Veteran
dpo 10: my temp was 98.2 this morning and that is ten above the line. My breasts are tender and hurt when I touch them sometimes. I am hungry but feel yucky when I do eat. Only time will tell if I will get my period later this week. There is no sign of spotting yet. I am supposed to start on the 20th and test on the 19th.
September 17th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Super Mommy
FXed for you!

September 18th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Veteran
dpo 12: My temp was 98.2 today and that is 12 above the line. I am having a little bit of brown spotting but it is very light and almost non-existant. My breasts have been very tender the last few days. There are times I cannot even touch them or even hug someone without them hurting. This is new for me. They don't usually get this way. I am supposed to test tomorrow. According to my chart my period is supposed to come on Friday. the brown spotting can go either way at this point. Let's hope it is inplantation bleeding. have a great day everyone.
September 19th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Veteran
dpo 13: My temp was 98.3 today and that is 13 above the line. The light spotting is continuing and I had a negative pregnancy test. I'm trying to keep my hopes up here. I'm going to retest in a few days if my period doesn't show up.
September 21st, 2013, 12:07 PM
Veteran
cd 2: My temp was 97.9 today and I am fighting a period today. No baby this month either. the cramps are more normal than they have been in months and the bleeding heavy. My system is getting back to normal finally. Now maybe I can get pregnant. I am disappointed but it just wasn't time for us to have a baby yet. Maybe next month it will happen.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search