Julie C's ttc journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 23rd, 2013, 09:21 AM
Super Mommy
I'm right there with ya! FXed this is our month.

September 23rd, 2013, 11:52 AM
Veteran
cd 4: My temp was 97.8 today and I am still having my period. This is the longest I have went on my period for a long time. The cramps were back too this month. It is nice to relax today. Yesterday was long and busy. Have a great day everyone!!!
September 25th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Veteran
cd 6: My temp was 97.7 today and I am officially off my period. It lasted four days and that is much longer than usual. It is a quiet day here but I am enjoying them while they last. I go back to work on the 7th of next month. My free time is almost over. I'll be working five days a week for a while but the money will be good. I'll get paid extra because the hours will be longer. The baby will be a little over 6 weeks old when I start. It is exciting to be with Zoe again. I missed her the time between when they let me go and now.
September 27th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Veteran
cd 8: My temp was 97.8 this morning and I am very fertile right now. I am supposed to ovulate as early next week according to my chart. it has been quiet here this week. We are going through a parade in the morning in a truck from the car lot my husband works at. I'm looking forward to some time with my husband. He is actually off this Saturday. Our life is about to get busy with me going back to work. My hours will be long.
September 30th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Veteran
cd 11: My temp was 98.3 today. That is the highest its been this cycle. I am still very fertile and according to my chart I will ovulate soon. I am hoping it will be earlier in the cycle than last month. It was a busy weekend here. We went through a parade on Saturday and then spent some time with his family members. Yesterday was spent in church and with family. My aunt and uncle that I had not seen for over six years were in for the weekend. It was a nice visit. Today we are having our picture taken for the church directory. It is nice to be busy for once. In a week I start work and that will be a big change for me. I'm used to being at home most of the time.
October 2nd, 2013, 10:53 AM
Veteran
dpo 3: My temp was 98.4 this morning and my chart shows that I ovulated on cd 10. I am in the waiting game again. I'm really hoping this is the month it will happen. I am going back to work on Monday and that might make it harder to find time to bd. The cover line is 98.1 and so far I have three above the line.
October 4th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Veteran
Dpo 5: My temp was 98.2 today and that is 5 above the line. The waiting game continues. It has been a good day here. I am enjoying my last few days of free time before work starts on Monday.
October 7th, 2013, 03:12 AM
Veteran
Dpo 8: My temp was 98.4 this morningnd that is 8 above the line. The waiting game continues. I,m not even really getting my hopes up yet. It's a little after 6, am here. I have been at work since 4 something. It is going to be a long first day. I couldn't go back to sleep after I got here. My little charges are asleep. It is great to be working again. The baby is precious and I love holding her.
October 10th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Veteran
dpo 11: My temp was 98.0 this morning and that is the first one below the line. It has been a long week here. I am cramping some and my cervix was open today and my cm watery. I'm supposed to start in the next few days but have had no spotting at all. It is nice to be busy enough not to have to think about it all the time.
October 12th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Veteran
dpo 12: My temp was 98.5 and that is 12 above the line. My cercix is open and I am having watery cm. My period is supposed to start soon but there is no sign of the brown spotting yet. I get to test in the morning and hopefully it will be a positive test. The long first week of work is over at last. I enjoyed spending some time with my girls. It was great to be back at work. I'm looking forward to relaxing today and enjoying some time with my husband.
October 13th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Veteran
dpo 13: My temp was 98.1 this morning. I tested but the test was negative. I'm going to wait and see if my period shows up before I test again. I'm still not having any brown spotting and according to my chart I am supposed to start tomorrow. At this point I am not getting my hopes up.
October 15th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Veteran
dpo 16: My temp was 97.9 and this is the longest I have gone in a cycle. I am on day two of the brown spotting with no sign of my period that is now two days late. My cervix is high open and soft and my cm watery. The last pregnancy test was negative but I am going to retest if my period doesn't show up. I'm still not getting my hopes up though. My period could show up anytime.
October 19th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Veteran
cd 4: My temp was 97.6 this morning. I just finished a three day period so it was another unsuccessful month here. Thankfully I didn't get my hopes up too much. There's always next month. It has been a long week. I ended up working a six day week. my niece is out of the hospital and recovering at home. She isn't out of the woods yet but thankfully was able to come home.
October 29th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Veteran
cd 14: My temp was 97.5 this morning and I went from ovulating back to not ovulating because it was so low. It was 98.1 on Monday and my chart went to the post ovulation phase. My body is fertile again after not being fertile for a few days. It is going to be a confusing month. We didn't have internet last week so I didn't get to post anything. My job is great so far. I really love taking care of my girls. The only draw back is the early hours. I am getting up at four something every morning of the week and some Saturdays. Well I better go. It's almost bedtime again.
November 1st, 2013, 10:42 AM
Veteran
dpo 7: My temp was 98.5 and that was enough to get my chart back to ovulation. I ovulated on cd 10 which is the same as it was last time. I have 5 above and 2 below the line. It has been a busy week here. I am happy to be off today. The family I work for needs prayer. The baby was born with her hips out of socket and they are going to Morgan town to have more tests done. She might need surgery and her mom is worried about that prospect. The other option is putting them back in place and then putting on a brace till they heal. I hope everyone is having a great day. We have a doctor's appointment and then a wedding tomorrow.
November 1st, 2013, 11:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Praying she heals without the need of surgery! My friends little girl was born with her hips out of the sockets and she wore the brace for a few weeks. She is now 2 and walks fine. I will be thinking of her.

Married to my best friend

~*~**Proud Army Wife**~*~
November 9th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Veteran
dpo 9: My temp was 98.3 this morning and that is 8 above the line and one below it. Fertility friend kept going between cd 10 and cd 16 for the day I ovulated and finally decided on cd 16. I am having a few symtoms but for the most part I am not getting my hopes up. We have gotten another furbaby and lost it to death in less than five days. thankfully we were not close to her. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever have a baby, puppy or otherwise. I want a baby so bad but I know that it is up to God and not me. It has been a long few weeks here. I am staying really busy with work and everything else on my plate. Baby Khloe is okay. They looked at her tests and told them that there was nothing wrong with her. I guess the doctors here were wrong in their diagnosis. My allergies have been acting up the last several days. I am sick of blowing my nose. I better go. have a great weekend everyone.
November 15th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Veteran
cd 1: My temp was 97.7 and that is the beginning of a new cycle. My period showed up today but I knew it was coming. That was cycle 8 on fertilityfriend.com and seven full cycles. I hate going month after month with no results. It gets so tiring at times. It's sad that the people who have no trouble having kids and don't want them get them and the ones who want them the most just don't get them. I'm not giving up but I do get discouraged sometimes. We have two more babies coming at church. One in January and one in June. There are up to 8 babies in the nursery on any given Sunday. It's hard seeing everyone around me having babies. I love my job but is is bittersweet too. Khloe is such a good baby. she was 12 weeks old this week. I almost feel like I am her mother at times. I am with her every week day for up to 12 hours. It has been another busy week here. My allergies have been driving me crazy and the long hours are tiring. Well I better go. have a great weekend everyone.
December 15th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Veteran
cd 4: Sorry I haven't been on for a while but things have been busy around here. Between work and Contata practice and trying to spend time with my husband it is hard to do everything. You can watch our contata on you tube by searching for Lewisburg Baptist Church. Its under LBA Contata. I enjoyed singing in the choir for it after being out of the choir for so long. My temp was 98.3 today and I have once again failed to get pregnant in my last cycle. It is getting harder to fail every month. I want to be a mother so badly and it just isn't happening. Sometimes I just want to give up but then I remember that I need to keep the faith and believe that God will make it happen. I'll be 39 in May and would really love to be pregnant before then. We have two babies coming at church right now and I am happy for them but in a way I am envious. My husband's cousin has a little boy due in March, but that is a different story all together. She already has one child that gets very little attention and now they are adding another one. Sometimes it really bothers me that it seems so many people that don't need children are getting them and the ones that really want to have trouble. Oh well that is enough ranting. I need to be grateful for all the things I do have. the Lord has blessed me in so many other ways. I've missed being on here and plan to make more time for it. I hope things are well for everyone on here. It's hard to believe that Christmas is almost here. Well I better go. Have a great day everyone!!!!

Last edited by author1975; December 15th, 2013 at 12:58 PM. Reason: needed some work
December 22nd, 2013, 10:59 PM
Veteran
cd 11: My temp was 97.9 this morning and I am very fertile at the moment. According to my chart I should ovulate soon. Hopefully it will be very soon. I am hoping that this is my month. Yet another person is pregnant at church. The one that was due next month had her little girl a couple of weeks early. Little Sophie Noelle is adorable. I cannot wait to meet her in person. It has been a long week here. I have stayed busy all week. My Christmas shopping is finally done. I finished off my husband yesterday. I'm working on Christmas eve but they are letting us take the girls to his mom's house for most of the day so I won't miss out on the activities there. I'm excited for his parents to meet little Chloe. I am also planning to take her to where my mom works so she can meet her. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search