Remisue's Path to Conception!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree17Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Nicholle ttc's Avatar TTC our first!
Hopefully you O soon, but it can take awhile. Don't get frustrated if you don't O for another week (hopefully that won't be the case, but it could happen). F/X'd for you. GL and KUP!
remisue16 likes this.

Natural cycles-August 2011-July 2012
August 2012-October 2012 clomid and progesterone
November 2012-IUI
December 2012, cysts from IUI, on bcp

January 2013-February 2013, long protocol IVF
15 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI
All 7 made it to 5 day transfer, 2 were transferred
Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

May 10, 2013, lap sx, Stage 1 endo

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

FET tentatively scheduled for 10/31/13

Have never seen a bfp.

June 7th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Super Mommy
Thanks Nicholle! I am really glad that you said that because it has reduced my expectations. Now I am feeling a bit more patient!
Nicholle ttc likes this.

June 10th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Super Mommy
CD 16

My temp dropped waayyyy down today and my OPK was very very near positive. If it doesn't turn positive today I think it will definitely turn positive tomorrow. I wanted to BD yesterday but DH wasn't feeling well so what can you do? Just squeezed in a quickie at lunch and will go again tonight and maybe another quickie tomorrow at lunch. Just trying to get in as many times as possible! I don't think overdoing it will be a problem since we took off a couple of days before that. I'm not gonna be around much because of that big final exam this week. Going good so far so I hope it stays that way. Also next week we are going to be at the beach. I may or may not be on. I will at least try to sneak in to the journal area for updates. I hope things are going well for everyone else!
SmilingSam likes this.

June 12th, 2013, 08:31 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Good luck on your final!!!!!!!!!!!!
remisue16 likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

June 12th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Super Mommy
CD 18

I definitely think that I ovulated. I got a +OPK on CD 16 and my temps have gone up twice since then. I think I ovulated on CD 17 (yesterday) Will you guys look at my chart and see what you think? I know I can just wait a couple more days but I am anxious to know now!! When is my body going to start sending me text message updates... that is what I want to know! We only got to BD on CD 16 although it was twice (noon and evening) so I hope that was enough to catch the eggie. Thoughts anyone? I need a good healthy dose of patience right about now.

In other news: I finished my end of program for my Masters. It hasn't really sunk in yet to be honest, but I will never have to do homework again! I am completely done! This week has been very stressful with all the work I had to do and that on top of everything else. I am so looking forward to having next week off and relaxing on a beach. Maybe the relaxation will help out the TTC. I am not going to take my temp or track any signs or even take any HPT with me. I know I will think about it some but I am really just going to try to not think about it at all.
SmilingSam likes this.

June 14th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Super Mommy
CD 20 - 3 DPO

I got my first set of crosshairs today! I ovulated exactly when I thought I would which was my birthday. Not that this cycle is a strong predictor of previous cycles... BUT, if I ovulated at around the same time previously then we were completely missing it with the BD. Before I had just been using an ovulation calculator online which put my last fertile day a whole two days before O date. Usually by then we figured I had already ovulated and were tired so we took a few days off, thus completely missing the eggie. I have much more hope for this cycle and the future ones. Although I kind of wish I wouldn't because here I go probably getting my hopes up again.

Heading to the beach after we get off work today. I can't wait to have a week of fun and relaxation in the sun. It is just what the doctor ordered after all of this finishing school stress. We are also purchasing a new (to us car) which should get here in a few weeks. We bought it from South Carolina because it had all the features we wanted for a price far lower than we could find in this state (even with the shipping cost). It is a 2012 Mini Cooper Countryman S ALL4. I will post pics when we get it in.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

June 24th, 2013, 07:58 AM
Super Mommy
CD 30 - 13 DPO

Well I am back from vacation!! We had a wonderful and relaxing time. It really did a lot to calm my nerves and get me to feeling human again! I didn't temp or record much of anything while I was gone. My period is later than usual but it is because I ovulated late (probably due to the stress I was under). I just had a feeling that this wasn't our cycle for the past week or so and it seems to be confirmed by my low temp this morning and my general feeling of oncoming AF. I have really high hopes for this next month!

June 24th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi! Glad you had a great vacation, a break from everything can do you the world of good.
remisue16 likes this.

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

June 24th, 2013, 09:31 AM
So glad you had a good vacation! I agree with Jen, sometimes getting away from it all is the best thing
remisue16 likes this.

June 26th, 2013, 05:21 AM
Sorry about the low temps. Glad that you had a great trip!

November 2012-IUI

Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

Have never seen a bfp.

June 26th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Super Mommy
CD 2

Well this will be round six for us of trying to conceive. It is a bit discouraging but I have lots of hope! Only 50% of people would have conceived by the end of this month! Also, and this is going to sound weird to many, DH has a feeling (as of about a cycle ago) that we would conceive in less than a year. When he gets feelings he is never wrong... or at least hasn't been so far. This makes me less concerned that there is something wrong with me and just more antsy that time will go by quickly. Mark my words, that man will know that I am pregnant before any test will tell us.

I feel like we are getting everything lined up somewhat perfectly for our future. We just bought a Mini Cooper Countryman which is shipping to us today!! Also, will probably be trading in both of our other cars, which always have something wrong with them, for a slightly used mid-size sedan. Since the cars are just about taken care of, we are really working on saving up some money to buy land which we will eventually build a house on. I just feel like everything is coming together.

We are really going to have to work on our BD'ing this month because I am due to O right around our trip to the lake house. It's so hard to find a good place to take care of business when his family is there with us! I'm gonna make it work but it may be a little creative and wonky! Wish me luck...

June 27th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Super Mommy
CD 3

I drank wayyyy too much wine last night. I am tired and groggy and just wish everyone would leave me alone until my coffee is finished! We have to go pick up DH car again after work today. I hope it is actually fixed this time because otherwise they are going to have to deal with the tornado I become when I am pissed. Good luck to them!

Found out that my cousin is pregnant. I think it is easier to be happy for them than most because they have been trying for like 2-3 years which is even longer than we have been not preventing. In a way it kind of gives me hope too cause they waited so long and then got their miracle. In another way, I am just jealous! I want it to be my turn and I don't want to wait any longer. I have wanted a baby every since I can remember and I would have been perfectly happy getting knocked up right out of high school. But I did the "right" thing and waited, did school, spent some time being married, and now that the time is right, I just want it to be immediate!!

I guess I'm not in a great mood today but hopefully the coffee will kick in soon and the world will look a bit sunnier.

July 3rd, 2013, 06:39 AM
Super Mommy
CD 9

Well, its gear up to O time! I think I O'd a day or two late (CD 17) last month due to stress so this month I anticipate I will O on CD 15. We shall see if my prediction is correct! I am still temping, checking CM, and will be using OPKs this month so I am sure it will be fairly easy to figure out. I plan to start BDing every other night until I get my positive. I am hoping our chances this month will be MUCH higher since last month we really only had one shot.

Cycle 6... I know I am really not that far into it in comparison to some of you other ladies but I really thought that I would be preggo by now. Most things in my life have gone exactly as planned... and why wouldn't they? I plan well, I take action, and I usually have a bit of luck on my side. Yes, I am still planning and taking action with this but in a lot of ways I have no control!! It is very frustrating and I'm surprised that I haven't been getting dreams about losing my teeth as a result. I know I should just be patient and it will happen when it is supposed to happen. But dangit, I feel like I have waited long enough and I am ready for a baby now!!!

In addition, I haven't been eating well. And I have drank quite a few bottles of wine in the past week. I just can't get my act together on the weight loss thing. Every time I "start back up," it only lasts a couple of weeks and then I am right where I started from. Pretty soon I am going to have to buy new clothes! Geez. I just need to get pregnant already so I can be more encouraged to eat right and less encouraged to look at the fit of my jeans.

July 9th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Super Mommy
CD 15

Well I am a little frustrated that I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet. I didn't ovulate til CD 17 last month but I thought that was only due to stress. My pre-ovulation temps have been much lower than they were last month... perhaps because I am less stressed??

I am thinking that maybe this frustrated feeling is actually a sign of O coming and that I am just a bit cranky. I will be taking an OPK at lunch time (and possibly another later tonight). I really really hope it is positive! I'm honestly not sure how many more days in a row I can BD. I'm just tired! But I really want to catch the eggie this time around since we didn't do so good last month. I guess I will do whatever it takes. I haven't let DH in on these tired feelings because I want to keep him "ready to go" if you know what I mean. I'm just ready for all of this uncertainty to end and get my BFP. Sigh... Sorry for such a depressing post!

July 9th, 2013, 07:57 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Expecting baby #1
I'm sorry you're frustrated, I'd be, too.

Are your OPKS starting to change at all? Any darkening?

Oh, and don't beat yourself up over the wine thing. Really!!
July 9th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Super Mommy
Maybe a little bit but not significantly. It was the same last time too though. Just maybe a bit darker (squinting! lol) and then bam! and then the next day back to normal with a temp spike. I will update after lunch.

July 9th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Super Mommy
Ok so yea it was just barely not a positive at lunch time and I think it will be positive by tonight. This explains my anxious feelings and being frustrated, etc. Along with (TMI?) itchy nipples, etc. I am so glad we are covering our bases well with BDing this time!!! I really really really hope this is our month.

July 10th, 2013, 05:45 AM
Hopefully your body will gear up to O soon!

November 2012-IUI

Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

Have never seen a bfp.

July 10th, 2013, 06:23 AM
Temp looks good today!!!!! Hoping you get some crosshairs in a couple days

July 11th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Super Mommy
CD 17

Thanks for the baby dust! Second higher temp in a row today so I am hoping for one more tomorrow so I can get my crosshairs. I have been a bit obsessive today so I started playing in FF. If I put my temp tomorrow as the same as it was the past two days, I get an O date of the CD 15 (7/9). It also indicated that I have a high chance of pregnancy since we BD'ed the three days before, day of, and day after O. I feel pretty good about this cycle! I just hope I am not setting myself up for disappointment. I am trying to decide if I am going to keep temping after crosshairs cause it was kind of nice not temping last month when I was on vacay.

I feel like this month is different for a variety of reasons. The first four months, we were just guessing at when my actual O date was and I didn't know as much about properly timed BD'ing. Without tracking, I thought my cycles were shorter than they are and the ovulation calculators online put the last fertile day as at least two days before my actual current ovulations. Plus when it got close to the end we were usually tired so slacked off making it close to impossible to get preggers. In addition, for a while we were using the wrong kind of lube which is even worse. Last month we used preseed instead but only got to BD one time during my fertile period and it really might have been too late to catch the eggie. I'm hoping that now that we have corrected all of those things and our lives are less stressful (so more BD'ing) we can get pregnant in the near future. I would love to be able to announce my pregnancy to the family at my graduation dinner on 8/9!!! It would be only immediate family and I was already planning to tell them at about 6 weeks so it would be perfect!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search