Remisue's Path to Conception!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree17Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2013, 01:01 PM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Expecting baby #1
Looks like you O'd to me! Exciting stuff going on. It's cool to know what your body is doing now and that you may have been missing O all along.

I hope you get your BFP this cycle!
remisue16 likes this.
July 12th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Super Mommy
Cycle 6 CD 18 / 3 DPO

I am so excited!! I got my crosshairs this morning after I put in my raised temperature. I am done worrying about my temps being lower this month. Between all of you ladies calming me down, the fact that they are still in normal range, and this clear post-ovulation temp rise, why should I worry, ya know? We have the best chances that we have ever had in this process and I am just very hopeful this month. So is DH actually!

I did find out something from my Grandpa actually! I had been asking my Grandmother about experiences with trying to conceive (took them two years) and she just doesn't remember and then the other day randomly out comes my Grandpa asking us how it is going and giving me details! Apparently my Grandma was worried that it was taking so long so they went to the doctor and had an x-ray (at least that is what he called it). She had a blocked tube and they gave her hormones to correct it. She was pregnant that same month. Since we are very similar physiologically, this points me in a good direction to look if we don't have our BFP by the end of the year.

So yay for Gramps and his good memory! Honestly, who would expect the man to remember that after all these years? Impressive!

July 12th, 2013, 12:04 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yayyy for cross hairs!!!!!!!!!! I hope you caught that eggie

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

July 15th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Super Mommy
Cycle 6 CD21 / 6 DPO

I decided to stick with what I did while I was on vacation. I temped until I got my crosshairs and then I stopped. I am also not tracking symptoms and I am only looking at everything on this forum once a day. I was already at 3DPO getting pretty obsessive and so I think it is just better this way. I don't want to spend every day looking for a drop in temp corresponding to implantation and researching every little symptom I may have. Who knows if I would even get that drop in temp and if I didn't I would be disappointed and worrying every day! It won't change the outcome so I would rather just be hopeful for now and try to think about it as little as possible and find out the outcome when I can actually know mostly for sure. I am going to try to hold out on testing until the 23rd when I will be 14DPO and should get AF that morning (at the latest).

This past weekend we had fun visiting with DH's cousin and girlfriend. They had a party Saturday night and then we went shopping a bit and played putt-putt on Sunday. My plan is to join a gym this week. Not sure if I will do it or not. I said I would give myself some time off until I officially graduate in a couple of weeks but I want to start looking good now! haha.

I have mixed feelings about this next weekend. On Saturday I am helping my mom throw a baby shower. I know it isn't my place to judge but this girl is just so young and immature. I have some anger about this. First right out of high school she convinced her Mom to get a second job to pay for this big extravagant wedding that was over before it really even began (ink dried on divorce papers six months later) and now she gets pregnant with this guy she barely knows. At the gender reveal, he spent the whole time skating around noisily and acting like a kid while people were trying to visit. Ugh. I am only even participating because my mom wants help (I am not close with this cousin at all because she is only really interested in herself).

To make up for all that though, on Sunday me and DH are going to see Wicked! He bought me the tickets for my birthday in June and I have really been looking forward to it! Then he is taking me to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory!

July 16th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Super Mommy
Cycle 6 CD 22 / 7 DPO

I will not test before 14 DPO, I will not test before 14 DPO, I will not test before 14 DPO. If I keep saying it over and over, it will make it come true right? I promise if I lose my willpower before then, I will update.

July 16th, 2013, 08:13 AM
I really, really like your approach to not temping after confirmed O. I'm considering doing this myself so I don't drive myself crazy. I don't want to take all of the fun out of TTC. Let me know how this goes for you -- hopefully this cycle will be the one so you won't have to worry about it!

Ick about the baby shower. I truly believe that some women just want to have a wedding, and then some just want to have a baby shower. It's all about attention or "wanting" something -- they're not ready for a marriage, or a baby.

DON'T TEST!!! You can do it, Shandy!!
July 16th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Soooo hard to hold of until 14DPO but you can do it Shandy!!!!!

I hope the shower goes well that doesn't really sound like much fun. . .

July 16th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Super Mommy
Thanks for the support ladies! Maybe it will help keep my accountable!

I feel like there is something wrong with me. When I woke up, the right side of my face was red and flushed looking. It still is this evening. Almost like I 'm getting a rash but it's not itchy. As soon as I got home and was hugging DH, he said I smelled different?! ***? Pardon my language ladies but that is unnerving. He at least said it wasn't bad, but still! What is wrong with me?!

July 17th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Super Mommy
CD 23 / 8 DPO

So I still haven't been temping but I have been noting my symptoms in FF. The not temping thing is great! I don't feel so anxious right off the bat in the morning and I am not spending a lot of time analyzing each little spike or dip in temperature. I can't decide if I like recording or not recording my symptoms. I seem to obsess about them the same amount either way. I also haven't totally stuck to only getting on here once a day. It is just very hard to have self control. But yes, not temping so far has been great!!

I'm still a bit weirded out by my face looking flushed on one side. It was still that way this morning but still isn't itchy or anything. I have just had some minor cramping which could be from anything. I swear my body does something new and weird every cycle just to keep me on my toes.

Otherwise things are good! I am feeling good. Have been getting plenty of rest each night and staying on track with my diet. I haven't been weighing myself but I might start later on. Right now the fit of my pants has been telling me everything I need to know! A few weeks ago they got to where I had to majorly stretch them with all kinds of body aerobics to get them to button and the muffin top was just horrible! Now they go on without a problem and I just have a little bit of pudge on top. I know from experience that the weight loss only gets slower from here on out, but just getting in the routine is the hardest and I feel like I have passed that hurdle. I am seeing results and loving them and that always helps me to stick with it.

Looking forward to seeing Wicked this weekend!!!!

July 17th, 2013, 07:23 AM
Glad you are enjoying your temping break Have an amazing time at Wicked - that is one of my all time favorites!

Fx for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 18th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Super Mommy
CD 24 / 9 DPO

Yesterday I had a huge skin breakout. I have like ten small zits on my face and even two on my neck. I have always had clear skin and usually just get one zit in the few days around the start of my period. I have also been very bloated. Once DH saw that breakout all over me, he started urging me to test. I really didn't want to since I didn't think I would see anything at this point even if I am pregnant, but he has never asked me to before and has in fact always encouraged me not to. He gets to play such a small roll in all of it anyways, so I figured I might as well at least test when he asks me to. As I figured it was a BFN this morning. When I tilted it a certain way without the light shining right on it, I thought I MAYBE saw a line but really, that is just too far of a stretch at that point! lol. I am hoping to wait another two days to test but I will probably do whatever he wants me to if he has another opinion. So much for waiting til 14 DPO!! I added the pic for your viewing pleasure... and my knees are so red because I just got out of a hot shower and that is just how my body rolls!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test152709

I can't figure out how to get the pic over from countdown to pregnancy. Any know how?

Last edited by remisue16; July 22nd, 2013 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Finally got a link to add so you can see the pic!!!
July 18th, 2013, 07:34 AM
Sorry about the BFN, but you are really early!

Try this to post the pic:
-Right-click on the pic on countdown to pregnancy and click "Open image in new tab"
-Copy that URL from the address bar
-Click the Insert Image graphic here on your post, then paste in that URL
July 18th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Sorry about the BFN but totally agree with Em - it is still early

July 18th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Nicholle ttc's Avatar TTC our first!
It's still early!

Natural cycles-August 2011-July 2012
August 2012-October 2012 clomid and progesterone
November 2012-IUI
December 2012, cysts from IUI, on bcp

January 2013-February 2013, long protocol IVF
15 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI
All 7 made it to 5 day transfer, 2 were transferred
Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

May 10, 2013, lap sx, Stage 1 endo

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

FET tentatively scheduled for 10/31/13

Have never seen a bfp.

July 19th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Super Mommy
CD 25/ 10 DPO

I was good and didn't test this morning, although I was bad and took my temperature. It was nice and high but I dunno. I just feel out this month. I feel really sad today. And I have a headache. Ok so basically I am just a big Miss Whiney Pants this morning.

Symptoms so far: Acne breakout, some bloating, flushed and hot face, mild cramping (but honestly it doesn't seem much different from previous months)

Except for the cramping which is pretty normal, the rest I think could just be a skin allergy kinda thing and the acne seems a bit better today so I really don't even want to count that. I really just feel like I have pre-AF moodiness today.

I really appreciate all of you who read all my joy and woes on here and respond so upliftingly! This is one of the most emotional things I have ever had to go through besides a death. I hope I can get my BFP before I go completely crazy!

July 19th, 2013, 09:44 AM

It is so hard to tell anything from symptoms at 10DPO. I am still hoping for you!!!!!

This really is an emotional roller coaster but we are here to help you through!

July 19th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Way to have willpower, girlie. I don't think I could have not tested ha! Are you waiting til AF arrives?

Yay for the high temp still. We are here for you!
July 22nd, 2013, 06:23 AM
Super Mommy
CD 28 / 13 DPO

So I was pretty good and didn't test over the weekend. Over the weekend I had very bad headaches that would only seem to get better with food (although not going away completely). On Saturday night DH suddenly announced that my bbs were bigger! I looked in the mirror and sure enough they seem that way to me too! They had only been sore kind of around the outside like next to my arm and underneath. We confirmed the next day with pictures that they certainly appeared larger and I was busting out of my bra! Today I am wearing a bra from my larger days and it is snug whereas before it was loose. I should be starting my period tomorrow and normally I would have had cramps yesterday and today. So far nothing! I felt some weird twinges yesterday but nothing like AF cramps. My temp is still up pretty high today (1.1 degree above) and usually by today I would have a drop to about coverline.

So well I finally took a test this morning. In fact I took two. A wondfo and a FRER. BFN on both. So that is kind of confusing. I will probably just keep testing every day from here on out with a wondfo until either AF shows her face or I get a BFP. I am very confused but I feel like I am pregnant and DH is also of that opinion (which he hasn't been before). I guess we will see what happens! I hope this link works so you can check out my latest BFN.

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #153984 | Countdown to Pregnancy

July 22nd, 2013, 06:29 AM
Super Mommy
Oh I am ridiculous! I got so wrapped up in TTC stuff I didn't tell you guys about my weekend!!

Ok so the baby shower went really well. Both the mother to be and her (now) DH seem to have grown up a lot or at least acted like it. They also both seemed very grateful for everything! Everyone had a good time. There were so many pregnant chicks there! It did give me a twinge of sadness but overall it didn't bother me too much which I was surprised about. Best of all-the cake was delicious!!!!!

On Sunday DH took me to go see Wicked. It was amazing!!!! The acting was great, and the singing was simple superb (and I am a total choir nerd so I have HIGH standards). It was really funny and tied in well with the original movie. The stage effects and design was out of this world. I was just super impressed. Then DH took me to The Cheesecake Factory. This is kind of our special date place. It was delicious as usual. We got the blueberry white chocolate cheesecake as we hadn't tried that one yet. It was rich and at the same time light and creamy.

So yea, great weekend!
girlsofsummer likes this.

July 23rd, 2013, 06:20 AM
Super Mommy
CD 29 / 14 DPO

Temp is still nice and high today. No pre-AF cramps going on. Gut feeling still that I am pregnant. Last night I passed out at 8:30pm cause I just couldn't stay awake any longer! I didn't test this morning. I just really don't want to see another negative. They are so discouraging. I think I am going to wait until Friday to test again (17 DPO).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search