Remisue's Path to Conception!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree17Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2013, 06:46 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I forgot to mention on the other posts that your temps are looking good!! What type of tests are you using? Have any pics??

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

July 23rd, 2013, 06:53 AM
Super Mommy
Mostly wondfos. Check out posts 51 and 58, I finally got the links to work. I did use a FRER yesterday and I didn't see a thing, and I also didn't upload that one. It was a bit too depressing, haha.

July 23rd, 2013, 07:17 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
Shandy when is AF due? May have missed it in an earlier post. You said you're testing next at 17 dpo?
July 23rd, 2013, 07:26 AM
Super Mommy
It was due today, usually comes first thing in the morning. And yea, I am going to try to hold out until 17 DPO. Last BFN at 13 DPO (yesterday).

July 23rd, 2013, 07:53 AM
Nicholle ttc's Avatar TTC our first!
Most women have a definitive answer by 14 dpo. You may have ovulated a tad later than FF though or you could have a really late implanter. Your temps look fab! I hope this is it for you!

Natural cycles-August 2011-July 2012
August 2012-October 2012 clomid and progesterone
November 2012-IUI
December 2012, cysts from IUI, on bcp

January 2013-February 2013, long protocol IVF
15 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI
All 7 made it to 5 day transfer, 2 were transferred
Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

May 10, 2013, lap sx, Stage 1 endo

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

FET tentatively scheduled for 10/31/13

Have never seen a bfp.

July 24th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Super Mommy
CD 30 / 15 DPO

No temp for the day. I have no willpower and got another BFN.

A car ran into our fourplex this morning. No one was hurt, thank goodness! The red cross found us a place to stay for the night, thank goodness. They don't know the damage but think we may be out til next week. It is all a big mess and I am tired.

July 24th, 2013, 06:38 AM
oh my goodness I am so glad no one was hurt!! I am so sorry Shandy!

Looking at your chart I was considering something - what if you actually Od on CD 17? Then you may have been testing a little early? Just an idea. I don't know how you have the willpower to not test. I could use some of that.

Fx for you hun

July 24th, 2013, 09:24 AM

November 2012-IUI

Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

Have never seen a bfp.

July 24th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Super Mommy
I haven't really had much willpower, just big plans to have it! Hence the BFN this morn. Our maintenance man is amazing!! He already had people put up a new a new support beam and workers are doing siding etc. now. Electricity and power is back on! I already retrieved our fur-babies and am so happy to be home!

Hmmm... second time it has been suggested I ovulated late. Looking at my chart I noted O pains on CD 15 and cramps on CD 17. Possibly ovulation pain instead? I had a negative OPK on CD 16 and stopped testing but that surge could have indicated O on CD 17 instead right? Because of the 12-36 hr thing? I dont know but if I O'ed on CD 17 then I would hope to get a positive tomorrow (14 DPO in that scenario). I hope that will be the case!!

I tried to call my OB (also does our family medicine) to ask about my headaches every afternoon because they are pretty bad (started about a week ago) and my constant tiredness. I wanted to ask for a blood pregnancy test because if that was the case I could just not worry and be happy... But if that isn't it, I'm kinda concerned. I never have headaches! Well she is on maternity leave and several other docs couldn't get me in. I'm giving up until I am 21 DPO, AF shows and they persist, or I get a positive. That way I will know to schedule with either a family doc or an ob (they DID have room for patients with a BFP already). I'm not missing work or anything and it isn't to the point of migraines so I just think that's better.

Well I hope this made sense and wasn't too long-winded. Today has left me kinda frazzled and I'm typing on my phone which I'm not great at!!

I'm going to watch TV and be happy being back home safely!

July 25th, 2013, 03:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad the maintenance man is doing such a great job and managed to get your home sorted so you can return tonight! That mustve been scary, im glad everyone was ok

Sorry about the headaches, I hope they resolve soon or someone can help with them!

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

July 25th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Super Mommy
CD 31 / 16 DPO

This whole not knowing thing is really draining. I had a temp drop today but I am still above coverline. I also had an interesting test where I think I may see a squinter of a line (especially on invert mode). Here it is for your viewing pleasure:

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #155174 | Countdown to Pregnancy

I just wish I knew what was going on with my body. This is my longest cycle since I have been tracking (like a year but just number of days, not temps). It is just a waiting game and I for one am tired of it! Please pray for me so I don't go crazy!

July 25th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Augh I feel for ya, girl. It is draining -- and it sucks when you can't think of much else!

At one moment I think I see something and then another I don't see anything. I'm sorry
July 25th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Super Mommy
The witch showed.

I must have actually ovulated on CD 17 like some suggested.

July 26th, 2013, 05:29 AM

November 2012-IUI

Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

Have never seen a bfp.

July 26th, 2013, 06:43 AM
so sorry Shandy

July 27th, 2013, 06:14 AM

Screw her. Sorry, Shandy.
July 29th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Super Mommy
Thanks guys. This last month was really hard and so disappointing. I am glad it is over. I think that for the next six months we are just going to casually TTC. This process is just getting way too stressful. At this point I have learned that I ovulate and about when I ovulate and that is enough information for me. Every time AF shows I am going to set an alarm on my phone for five weeks later. If the alarm goes off, I will take a test. If AF shows, I will delete the old alarm and set a new one. No more looking at the calendar and counting days and all of that stuff. I'm just gonna have fun with my hubby and hope that we get a nice surprise in the future.

I will be going to the doctor in 6 months if we still haven't conceived and at that point I may go back to charting depending on what she says.

Now lets see how long I can stick to this plan!

July 29th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry about AF hun. I hope that ttc more casually helps, this process can be so very stressful and consuming at times

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

August 1st, 2013, 08:47 AM
Super Mommy
I have been very good at not looking at the calendar. I have only figured out the week that we need to use Pre-Seed instead of normal lube and besides that I have not been counting days or trying to figure out BDing (Should I hold off on these days so we can go so many days in a row, etc.) BDing has been a lot more fun and it seems like DH has even more of a drive than he did.

The one thing I have noticed is that I have been bad about taking my vitamins. I need to work on that. It was easy when I was obsessing and would take a look at my FF calendar right before bed but now it just slips my mind.

In other news, my week has been pretty typical. Work has been mostly stress-free and I have just been cooking and trying to get a little bit of housework done every night. I don't want to save it all for the weekend cause there is just so much after being out of town for the past three weekends. I also want to get my hair done this weekend which takes a lot of time due to it's thickness!

Tonight I will be joining a gym. I have been wanting to join for a while but was just waiting until our finances and lives were a bit more settled. They have really fun (but still very difficult) exercise classes included in the cost at a wide variety of times. I will probably do those most of the time since they will keep me going. I'm going to go ahead and sign up for a year so I will feel guilted into going until I can make it a true habit.

Right now I guess I am just focusing on me. First with my health-just eating right and exercising. Also with reducing my stress-level and doing things that I want to do. DH and I have also been focusing on our relationship. We have just been spending a lot of time together, both doing fun stuff (watching movies, playing games, etc) and having more serious conversations. He has been opening up to me about his work stress and just talking about all the things that are important to us.

So, while I wish with all my heart that I am pregnant at this very second, I am just trying to not think about it and so far it is working pretty well!

August 1st, 2013, 09:09 AM
Your post is so full of positive stuff I'm not sure where to start! Very cool that you joined a gym -- it helps so much with stress and everything else. And wonderful that you are improving your relationship with DH.

Good things are coming your way, I just know it.
remisue16 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search