Remisue's Path to Conception!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree17Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Super Mommy
I have continued to have success with the casual TTC route. I haven't been looking at the calendar or counting days or anything. At the beginning of the cycle I looked to see what week we should be using Pre-Seed (this week!! ). I don't think this is going to hurt our chances of conception. First, I am very regular. AF always comes around the same time and while I was tracking ovulation did as well, within a three day gap. So as long as we are BDing the few days before the start and through the last day, we should be well covered! I am not keeping track of BDing but a lack isn't really an issue for us, especially during that week thanks to hormones!

Additionally, I think this may really help our chances in other ways. My stress level has gone wayyyyy down! I am just kind of relaxed about life and enjoying things. I have also been investing more in myself. I kept putting off getting into shape hoping in the back of my mind that I would get pregnant and I could be lazy. Not that I should have been lazy while pregnant for a whole host of reasons, but still that was my deep inner thinking and I am just being honest. DH and I also got the house almost all the way cleaned... like really good deep cleaned. I have been trying new recipes and just hanging out enjoying myself!! So yea, gonna continue doing this casual thing for a while I think.

I am super excited about this weekend. I am graduating with my Masters on Friday so my family and I are going to spend the whole weekend in the Dallas area. We are going to do a bit of sight-seeing, a lot of pool time, and some good food and good drinks at night! Can't wait!!

August 14th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Super Mommy
Well, I have graduated with my Masters! It was very exciting! Considering how far away it was, I had a very good turnout. My parents and brother came, my in-laws and SIL, Aunt and Uncle, and a friend of the family. I also had a friend who lives in that city come. Every restaurant that I picked to eat at for the weekend was a huge success! I love, love, love trip advisor! If I go back, I will be going to the same exact restaurants again.

I have been pretty unhappy at work lately. If you guys could pray for me on that front, I would appreciate it. I'm not getting paid well, in my office the AC doesn't work right so it is very hot every afternoon (I DO NOT do well with heat), and there are just a variety of other issues that I am having a hard time living with. I'm hoping things might improve but I am also starting to see what else is out there.

Last week I was fertile (based on past cycles) so we used Pre-Seed and BD'ed a few times. A BFP is a possibility, but I really don't think our timing was all that great. For my own sanity, I am telling myself that there is no way I could get a BFP because of the timing. Trying to keep my hopes as down as possible so I can focus on other things (and wouldn't it be a nice surprise that way??)

I hope everyone else is doing well!

August 14th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
On your masters! That a massive achievement and I'm glad do many people came to celebrate it with you! Did you get any photos of you in cap and gown? If so I know a few people who like to see some!

I'm sorry to hear your having a heard time with work, and whilst I dont really do prayers I'll send you lots of positive thoughts!

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

August 20th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Super Mommy
I wish I could post a pic! I need to get on a pic sharing site or something I guess. Or I wish this site would just let us upload actual pictures instead of just a link thing. Oh well.

Well this cycle of casually TTC is over. AF showed her ugly head today. I think that I will continue to go casual.

I am very confused about something though! Before tracking I had pretty regular 26-28 day cycles. When I started tracking, I all the sudden kept having 30-31 day cycles! Stopped tracking and back down to a 26 day cycle. WHY?!?! Was I just stressed about it and it delayed my ovulation? Now I am concerned about when I actually ovulate. Am I ovulating early since my period is coming early? Am I not ovulating at all on these shorter cycles? Sigh. Maybe I should just be using Pre-Seed all month long.

I'm probably going to post those question on the main board so you may see them twice.

In other news, I got a promotion at work which will pretty much alleviate all of my current work issues. I am very excited! I am training now and officially start in the position at the beginning of this next month. I hope I do well with it!

August 26th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Super Mommy
Well I made it through that round of AF!! It was a milder one so that is nice. I did get upset when she showed up but not nearly as upset as I had been when we were more active in TTC. There was a lot less pressure and expectation.

I can't believe this is our 8th cycle! I never thought it would take this long. Ok well I knew that it was a possibility and I have read a ton of statistics but in my heart I just didn't think it would take this long. I am just really hoping that we don't end up needing medical assistance. I will go back to the doctor in January and probably start on that road if we haven't conceived by then.

My new job is going pretty well. I am excited about it but also a bit nervous. It is a lot of new and different responsibilities and I am still learning everything and at some times I feel a bit overwhelmed. I am sure that it will all go well but it is just new job jitters, ya know?

I should O in about a week so this week should be fun!! I don't think I am even going to say anything to DH cause he always seems to freeze up if he knows. This will be a little experiment to see if the same thing happens when he doesn't know!

August 26th, 2013, 10:17 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
Totally missed the post about getting yours Masters!! Congratulations! You must be so relieved that it's done

I like your approach about not telling DH. I bet he'll have more fun with it and not be so nervous.
August 26th, 2013, 02:47 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Huge congratulations on getting your masters!!!!!!!! That is fantastic!!!!!!!

I am glad this AF went a little easier on you. I am keeping my Fx for you hun!!! I hope this is your cycle!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

August 29th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Super Mommy
Thanks guys! I am very relieved to be done!

Well I actually have some TTC news! I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I noticed it was very wet and more gooey than normal. Normally I only get creamy/wet but not really gooey. So I did a little check with my finger and it was honest to goodness EWCM!! Lots of it and it stretched wayyyy out! We will definitely be doing some BDing tonight!!

I think I will O on Sunday but I don't know maybe it is coming sooner. I have been moody today and then the EWCM. I don't really are when it comes though. We are just going to BD as we feel like it and keep it casual like we did last month. It is just so exciting to have it sneak right up on you like that and then to have the perfect EWCM that I have never had before?! Yay!

In real life: Woohoo for a promotion. However, I am doing the work of two people right now at the busiest time of the year. And instead of being helpful, it feels like people are just bugging me about things that are sooo trivial! I just need my space and need to get my stuff done without interruptions. Which is a joke since my original job is a receptionist and I of course have to take care of that stuff still. Sigh.

Whatever to all of the bad news. I am going to go home after work, have some drinks, relax, and have some good times with DH!

September 5th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Super Mommy
I have pretty much been MIA for a week and hardly here for longer than that. My promotion has been crazy busy but I think I am finally getting caught up on things and feeling more comfortable. I am LOVING having my own office and not being a receptionist anymore. There is just something awful about always calling someone when you need to go potty or anything else. I like the freedom to move around as I need to. I also sit right near a window so I can see out and daydream when I need a break. I think I am going to do well in this position and that makes me happy.

In TTC news: We definitely got our BDing in on the day that I had tons of EWCM (or tons for me). That was Thursday and we also got some BDing in on Saturday and Sunday so I think our bases are pretty well covered. I probably O'ed on Sunday but it could be as late as today. Fairly confident it was much closer to Sunday because I have been having plenty of after O symptoms. Anyways, I am not really tracking but once you know your body it is hard not to notice these things! I am just trying to notice them more casually and not stress about it.

Hope things are going well for all of you lovely ladies! I am so happy for all those who got their BFP.

I wish I was there with you... This feels like it is dragging out forever!

September 6th, 2013, 10:39 AM
I am so glad you are enjoying your new job that is so great! A window is really really nice I am jealous

You are doing well at the casual TTC that is so great! I hope it gets you your BFP this cycle! Fx!!!

September 11th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Super Mommy
This cycle I seem to be symptom tracking and day tracking without really meaning to. I wish I didn't remember dates so well!! Pretty sure I am about 10 DPO. My main symptoms are crampiness and pain during intercourse. This has been going on from about 5ish DPO and still continues. If DH goes too deep or gets an odd angle then it just really hurts! And so many angles are odd ones right now. We have tried laying off but mostly we have just been working around it... cause we just can't help ourselves!! hahaha... For about the same stretch of time, my bbs have been sore. DH has been sad that he can't make use of them.

Painful intercourse and sore bbs are not unheard of for me. The only oddity is the time of the month this is occurring (post ovulation) and that it has been going on for almost a week. Not thinking about these things too much cause I know how my body likes to play tricks. Thought I would note it here though just in case it turns out to be something!
girlsofsummer likes this.

Last edited by remisue16; September 11th, 2013 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Double posted or something?
September 11th, 2013, 10:51 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
Yay! I'll be stalking you!
September 16th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Super Mommy
Today starts cycle 9 of TTC.

I was impatient and POAS last night and it was negative. I didn't even really try to do that super close inspection thing to make out a line. I guess I wasn't very hopeful to begin with and I am kind of done with the over evaluating so I just looked and tossed. I was/am a bit sad but not as much as in previous months. Just moving on I guess.

I am really tempted to chart again this cycle. I don't know why. Maybe it is a bad idea since going casual has been going so well. I mean will it even increase my chances? It doesn't seem like we BD any more when I chart or even more at the "right" times. And since that is what matters and I am regular, is there a point? I will probably ask my DH what he thinks too and then decide.

In other news, this week I have to have 1-2 root canals (she may only be able to do one at a time). I will be doing that Wednesday afternoon. I guess it is good that I am not pregnant because she gave me valium (something like it) for my anxiety. Also I have a lump on my knee which I think may be another cyst or something. I had this happen to the other knee like three years ago and when they removed it, it was just a mass of tissue. They couldn't figure out what caused it or anything. Last time it got really painful to the point where I couldn't stand anything touching it (even clothing) without pain medication. I hope it doesn't get that bad this time. I think I am just going to ignore it for a while.

Boy I am full of bad news today. Oh well, sometimes that is just the way it goes!

September 24th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Super Mommy
I feel like my posts are pretty boring now that I am not actively tracking. Oh well.

For some reason I had it in my head that this is cycle 10 but reading back it is cycle 9 which makes me feel slightly better for some odd reason. My root canal went ok but they only did one and I have to go back for the other. Plus their was some issues with insurance (thanks to the dentists office but my insurance worked it out thank goodness!!! Otherwise we would have been out $900 on top of our normal copay). Hopefully everything will work out better for the next one. Not sure when it will be yet but I have to wait for the other one to get crowned first.

I am really trying to get serious about exercising and eating healthy. It seems like I keep starting and then just lose steam and give up. I want to make this a new lifestyle for me and so I have got to get more serious about it until I develop a routine. A year and a half ago I was at my ideal weight and body shape and I have just let it all slip away! Ugh. Time to get back in control!

TTC news: Even though I am not tracking, I can't help to know dates and I should O in 4-5 days so we need to do some serious BDing. If we don't get pregnant this cycle then I will be getting AF like the day we leave to go to the Renaissance Festival for the weekend which is kind of a bummer. Looking on the bright side though: either we will be pregnant and I won't be able to drink but I will be surrounded by lots of yummy food and won't have to deal with my period..... or I will start my period but be able to console myself with lots of fried food and adult beverages. Sounds like some pretty awesome bright sides so I am consoled!

I hope things are going well for all of you ladies. I pray for you all almost every night... both for comfort in this situation and for a baby to come very soon!

September 27th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Super Mommy
I should ovulate tomorrow or the next day. I had EWCM last night and so we got busy with BDing. Based on current conversation, it seems like we will be having a repeat tonight! Now that I am not stressing it seems like I have EWCM for 1 day approximately 2-3 days before O. I have watery or creamy on the surrounding days. Making sure from this point on to at least BD on that day since my body is telling me it is the most fertile. I couldn't help but look at my due date if we conceived this month and it would be June 23rd. We are both June babies and so is DH sister so that would be cool!

Based on conception rates in the US, this month through December are the most fertile months... with December being the top. This could just be due to increased BDing in the fall, but I am going to use this data to keep me hopeful until my doctors appointment in January! Like my chances are only getting better and better. I hope we all get our BFP very soon!

October 14th, 2013, 07:30 AM
Super Mommy
I haven't really been on here in a while. I have mostly been taking a break cause it is just hard sometimes! Getting on makes me obsess which leads to me feeling depressed.

Ok well since the last post I had more EWCM a few days later and so I think this was a later ovulation month. Yesterday (maybe 11 DPO) when I wiped there was some brown mixed with the CM so I put on a pad thinking that AF was on her way. I had one brown spot on the pad which was smaller than the size of a penny and since then, nothing. There isn't even any brown when I wipe today. I desperately hope that it was implantation bleeding as it was the darker brown and I don't usually spot but I am trying to be realistic.

My bbs are sore and have been for several days but that is a normal AF symptom for me so not counting it.

October 16th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Wow - somehow i fell behind on your journal! I am glad your root canal went alright. I like your stats on their being more pregnancies in these months I will borrow some of that inspiration as well.

Totally understand everyone needs a break sometime. I am so so so very hopeful it was IB and you will get a positive soon!!! KUP!

February 25th, 2014, 02:58 PM
Super Mommy
Haven't been here in a while... and I don't really know if I want to blog but I have reached the year mark so here is my update.

I went to the doctor yesterday and she took some blood. My thyroid and ovarian hormones came back normal. DHEA (steroid) levels were slightly elevated (7 points) but they said that is actually so small no one would treat for it.

I have an HSG scheduled for March 11th to see if I have any tube blockages. My DH is calling to make an appointment for his semen analysis so hopefully that will happen very soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search