Em's Way to One Journal (girlsofsummer)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree31Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 29th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Super Mommy
Oh no, that is horrible about another UTI! I wonder if even the second round of meds didn't completely knock it out.

Your temps are very confusing! I guess you will just have to keep BDing!

July 29th, 2013, 09:56 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
CD 30/6 DPO

I have dull cramps again today and that lower back ache is more persistent. It burns a little when I'm done peeing, and I'm peeing more frequently, but it's not like I just have the urge to go -- I'm actually peeing a lot each time. I don't know, but my back is starting to hurt more now that I'm at work and in this stupid chair.

I'm going to investigate the thermometer thing. I made a bad choice to begin with -- it's digital, not basal and the read out is wicked fast (less than 10 seconds).

Welp, I need to decide whether I'm going to wait for a new primary care doc to call me or just go to an urgent care place. SIgh.
July 29th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Maybe you need a different sort of antibiotics? Some infections are resistant to some antibiotics, you may need a stronger one or one thats more broad spectrum. I hope you get it sorted soon.
remisue16 likes this.

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

July 30th, 2013, 12:02 PM
CD 31/7 DPO
I had a bad backache last night. I couldnt get comfortable. It could be due to me running my last three runs on pavement, something that I haven't been doing often.

I ran last night, did my normal weekday 3 miler. I was so winded the whole time, it was not an easy run. I just did 7 miles on Saturday, so 3, on a regular route, should have been easy. Not so much. And I was dizzy as all get out. Also not normal, unless I'm having sinus issues, which I'm not.

I didn't feel that great last night. Extremely irritable yesterday -- DH was trying his best initially to make me feel better, then he just got the heck out of my way and let me spit venom. I ended up going to bed early -- I had cramps and twinges last night and I couldnt' get comfortable.

It's too early for AF so maybe something else is going on. Idk, I'm trying to explain away my symptoms b/c I don't want to get my hopes up!

Doctors appt: No UTI, no kidney infection. I'm getting blood drawn tomorrow (idk why but they couldn't do it in-office) to see my counts, and she ordered a quant. hcg test, too. I think it'll be too early either way, but who knows.

She thinks its possible I just have a virus, and maybe my urinary tract is just irritated from so much BDing last week.
July 31st, 2013, 08:35 AM
Nicholle ttc's Avatar TTC our first!
How are you feeling today?

Natural cycles-August 2011-July 2012
August 2012-October 2012 clomid and progesterone
November 2012-IUI
December 2012, cysts from IUI, on bcp

January 2013-February 2013, long protocol IVF
15 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI
All 7 made it to 5 day transfer, 2 were transferred
Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

May 10, 2013, lap sx, Stage 1 endo

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

FET tentatively scheduled for 10/31/13

Have never seen a bfp.

July 31st, 2013, 08:44 AM
CD 32/8 DPO

I slept terribly last night. For one thing I kept getting way too hot then way too cold. Couldn't find a good medium. Then at 2 a.m. DH and I were awoken out of a dead sleep to this crazy sound outside, which turned out to be a momma fox. The sound was horrific -- a mixture of a duck and a dog being strangled. Seriously! When I woke up from that I was feeling really sick and had a hard time getting back to sleep -- my back hurt and I just couldn't get comfortable.

Tested today for the heck of it, BFN as expected.
I'm getting bloodwork drawn tomorrow morning. I just discovered that Quest Diagnostics (I think they have these in other states) has an app that, when installed on your phone, will deliver your lab results straight from Quest! So that's pretty cool, especially since my Dr. takes forever to call about results.

I thought the cramps were gone, but lo and behold, they are slight but definitely still there.

I was so tired and out of it yesterday, so I definitely have something going on. I'm leaning towards virus but PG is still possible!

Unfortunately I can't really know how long my LP will be -- just have to wait it out.
July 31st, 2013, 08:56 AM
I hope that you start to feel better throughout the day. KUP on the lab results, though 8 dpo is a bit too early for pregnancy results. Hopefully you will be pregnant soon and you will feel better!

November 2012-IUI

Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

Have never seen a bfp.

July 31st, 2013, 01:54 PM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Em-

Just wanted to wish you luck tomorrow. Please let us know what you find out!

And...........I know how fox sound. CREEPY AS H3LL!!! I remember the first time I heard one......I was about 6 years old in the summertime, sleeping with my windows open..... I laid there frozen in my bed I was so terrified! Now at least I know what it is, but it will send a chill down your spine thats for sure.....
girlsofsummer likes this.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
August 1st, 2013, 08:14 AM
CD 33/ 9 DPO

I got bloodwork done this a.m. and they said my doc will have them tomorrow. Then I realized that I probably will not know until Tuesday --- my doc is transitioning into retirement and is helping the "new" doctor out, but only on Tuesdays :/

A bit of a temp spike this morning. It is so hard not to read into anything! And even harder when I don't have enough cycles inputted into FF yet to see any patterns. So it's all speculation.

I've been pretty bloated the past two days and my stomach is bothering me. I have some decent cramps going on right now, and I feel "wet" but there really isn't much CM discharge.

It's also hard to know when AF is going to be here -- I only have the last cycle to go on. Still trying very hard not to get my hopes up! Managing expectations is something I have to work on in every area of my life.

So that's that. My guess is that come Tuesday I'll probably know one way or the other anyway (that will be 14 DPO)
August 1st, 2013, 10:15 AM
Super Mommy
I know how hard it can be to not get your hopes up!! Try to stay as busy as possible, it's the only solution. haha. I do slightly wonder if you may have ovulated on CD 29 instead of 23. May just want to keep an eye on that.

I will be keeping everything crossed for you!

August 1st, 2013, 11:37 AM
Thanks! It's possible, but doubtful. I think my temps were lower those days b/c my bedroom was very cold and my thermometer itself was cold. So far I haven't reached 98.0 unless I had already ovulated.

But keeping it all in mind, you never know!
August 1st, 2013, 01:11 PM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That totally stinks you have to wait until Tuesday! Go figure, huh?

Hopefully you get your own news this weekend when you test
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
August 1st, 2013, 04:29 PM
Ariw's Avatar Veteran
I had the same problem starting with fertility friend! Not enough info for it to figure anything out :/

Hope you get good news soon!
FX!
August 2nd, 2013, 06:26 AM
CD 34/10 DPO

**** computer just f'ed up and deleted my post again ahh!! I'm so not retyping everything so summary:

-Negative tests today, but I'm not too disappointed. It's early, and even if this cycle is a bust, I'm just very happy that my body is figuring itself out.

-temp went up .1 today, good news but no guarantees

-as of today LP is one day longer than last cycle -- so that makes me happy

-breasts are sooooore today, but like w/ other symptoms I have no baseline as to what is "normal" for me pre-AF. I didnt' have this last cycle, but again that doesn't mean much.

DH and I are traveling for his parents' today for a funeral, so no work for either of us. He wants me to test again tomorrow a.m., but I *really* don't want to at my in-laws. It's just weird to me!!!
August 2nd, 2013, 06:32 AM
So sorry about attending a funeral. Yay, about your body!!! Hopefully if you don't get your BFP cycle, you will very soon! Yeah, I wouldn't test at their place either. Wait until Sunday if you can. GL and KUP!

November 2012-IUI

Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

Have never seen a bfp.

August 2nd, 2013, 09:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I posted about your test on the main board, just wanted to pop in here too and offer

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

August 2nd, 2013, 09:15 AM
Super Mommy
Sorry about the BFN but yea, it is still early!!!

I wouldn't want to test at my in-laws either. Or even at my parents. Half the time I don't want to test before work! I just don't think I would be able to hide my feelings either way. I would try to wait! GL!

August 4th, 2013, 07:43 PM
Cycle #2, CD 1
Well here I am at CD 1! I'm not sure how many of you saw my post about the dye runs, but I think I had another one last evening (Saturday night). Craziness. I think I might have to spend a bit more this month on something other than Wondfos -- so not even worth wasting emotions over again.

I feel miserable today. My boobs hurt so badly and I swear they are swollen. My lower back is killing me, too. Blah

I woke up with some light bleeding, haven't even filled 1/4 of a tampon today and my temp hasn't dropped yet. It is weird that my cervix is still very high, and it's hard. But perhaps all of that will change once my flow gets heavier?

Last edited by girlsofsummer; August 5th, 2013 at 09:14 AM.
August 5th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Super Mommy
Is the flow bright red or pink??

I have never had these problems with Wondfo's, but if they were stressing me out like that, I would probably ditch them too!!

August 5th, 2013, 09:28 AM
It's bright red, a bit thinner. But brown, too.

I just checked my tampon, and there are a few spots of red on it and a lot of brown. Pretty much how it was yesterday, too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search