Arianna's TTC #1 Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2013, 06:47 AM
Super Mommy
Way to go on the weight loss!! That is an excellent initial loss. Go get some BDing, girl!

August 21st, 2013, 07:12 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Expecting baby #1
Ari that's great weight loss. 2lbs per week is considered healthy, so that's awesome!

Hurry up O!
August 21st, 2013, 08:30 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck, I hope you get your positive soon! I think we'll be in the TWW together, Ari! That is....if my body decides to O normally this month!
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
August 22nd, 2013, 05:15 AM
Ariw's Avatar Veteran
Thanks girls!

Opk this morning seems to be a tad darker than the past couple days but still not positive :/ CD 16...I think I O'd on CD 18 or 22 the first cycle so hopefully it's still coming

Enjoying my morning (only 15minutes left) before work
I'll update and read everyone else's journals when I get home
Hope everyone has a great day
August 22nd, 2013, 05:41 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck Ari, hope you get a nice dark line in the next couple days.

Have a great day!
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
August 25th, 2013, 03:41 AM
Ariw's Avatar Veteran
So I believe this is 2DPO for me....Pretty sure I ovulated Friday..possibly Saturday though...I got a positive opk on thursday

I think we have our bases covered as far as bd goes

It's so funny because now every little thing that is different I think "OH! maybe I'm pregnant!" haha which of course I wouldn't even have symptoms yet (even if I were)...like my urine was a bit cloudy this morning...and that never happens , I was a bit bloated and (TMI) constipated yesterday..which also never happens.. SO ofcourse first thought was "PREGNANT!!!!" hehe but that's silly 2DPO

So right now just trying to enjoy the next two weeks and keep busy (which shouldnt be a problem with crazy amount of work..at work and at home)

Today we are heading up to Dc for the day ..I LOVEEE DC! Just walking around..so relaxing to me! And then stopping by IKEA on the way home to get my set up for my DOULA STATION! I decided to make that corner in the dining room my home office ...but it will be clean, simple and not over done... I will post pics when we get it set up this week

Sending lots of sticky baby dust to my fellow two week waiters
August 25th, 2013, 06:22 AM
Enjoy your day in DC! Shockingly, I've never been

Very cool that you are starting your own venture, too.

Congrats on the O, keep us posted!!
August 25th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Super Mommy to be
YAY for DC although I've never been.... And YAY 2DPO.. I got cross hairs today which told me as I suspected on my own, O day was Thursday! SO I am 3DPO
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins
August 26th, 2013, 08:41 AM
Super Mommy
Woohoo! O and covering your bases is definitely a good feeling. Not just keep yourself busy and as stress free as possible to try and enjoy that 2WW.

I would love to visit DC! I haven't made it that way yet but with all the parks and monuments I bet it is super nice to walk through in pleasant weather. KUP on everything!

August 26th, 2013, 02:59 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am keeping everything crossed for you Ari!!!!!!!!!! I hope you had a wonderful time in DC and I cant wait to see some pics of your Doula station that is so so so exciting!!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

September 1st, 2013, 04:08 AM
Ariw's Avatar Veteran
Warning this post is TMI!

So I'm in excruciating pain from this cyst. I've never felt so much in my life. Laying still on my stomach is still 8 out of 10.
I'm supposed to that sitz baths 3x daily and use hot compresses multiples time a day as well to help draw the "stuff" to a point so it can drain I've heard once it drains it feels fine but while you are trying to get it to that point the pain gets worse and worse
Wonderful
I'm taking the hydrocodone..I never take headache medicine even when I used to get migraines ..I just dealt with them til I threw up . but this. I can't deal with..I have to take it and it really only works for like 20minutes then wears off so um in pain for another 6 hours til I can take it again
I didn't take any before bed thinking I'm a hard sleeper and could sleep though it.. .nope was up all night
Ugh. I hope this goes away soon because I can't deal.

Sorry for my rant post but this is the worst thing I've been through physically (not emotionally)
And I had to wake dh up at 630 because I couldn't handle the pain anymore and I could get out of bed to heat up my rice sock :/
I guess I'm cripple for the next week
Also probably will be on bed rest today..i thinking trying to walk around and do different things yesterday made me more sore today. So I'll get comfy here and maybe finish my doula book

Hope everyone is having a much better weekend than me. And I'm looking forward to lots of bfp's for all of us testers . I will be testing again tomorrow
September 1st, 2013, 07:53 AM
Oh gosh Ari I really hope that those antibiotics help soon. Might have missed this, but what causes cysts there? Maybe you need a higher dosage of meds? Does the hydrocodone make you tired? It knocks me out.
September 1st, 2013, 08:29 AM
Ariw's Avatar Veteran
Everything I've readsaid lose hairs that get embedded in the skin but I am hair free where the cyst is. Read it can also be caused by other things like infections but idk
It doesn't make me sleepy. Its like I'm taking regular Tylenol which has never worked for me
September 2nd, 2013, 12:58 AM
Ariw's Avatar Veteran
I tested again this morning at 330am because I was up after pain meds wore off. I couldn't hold it so decided to test....bfn
I was being so optimistic about it last night telling dh it was going to be positive ...he said he thinks it will take us 3 months. Looking like he is right. I will test one more time this week (AF due Fri or sometime during the weekend) but I'm not hopeful anymore..I think I'm out this month. Which makes me sad but not as sad as I thought it would make me. I didn't cry when I saw the bfn...just felt let down.
I see everyone around me ..my age and older (all of my friends here are in their late 20s and 30s) with babies loving being a mom...and I just feel stuck. I feel like we've gotten married, bought a house, dh has fantastic job, set financially but without a child we just haven't truly started our life ...ya know? There's clearly something missing and I'm starting to feel like it will never happen
September 2nd, 2013, 05:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry about the BFN. Please try not to worry too much hun, its still really early on and it can take a normal healthy couple upto 12 months to conceive.

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

September 12th, 2013, 07:06 AM
Ariw's Avatar Veteran
Hey... I haven't updated this in a few days...
The antibiotics helped my cyst and it is completely healed and gone
I ended up being allergic to the antibiotic "sulfa" to be exact and got a crazy rash all over my body but it's going away now and everythings fine
They said to prepare myself for a recurrence of the cyst..could be months, could be years but when it happens (which I PRAY isn't when I'm pregnant) I'll have to have surgery to excise it (which obviously can't be done when I'm pregnant) and the recovery for that is AWFUL...about 2-3 MONTHS! since they leave the wound open ..so basically you have a giant hole in your back until it heals from the inside out! And I've read the packing and repacking is excruciating
so not looking forward to that and praying I am one of the rare cases that it never returns

On Cd 9..or 10 I believe so waiting to O
Im not sure if I am going to opk this cycle...just try the whole sex at least every other day thing and relax .
16 more days until our cruise! getting SO excited.
I had planned to have lost like 15 lbs by now and yea haven't lost any!
It's is kind of late to start but I'm going to give it my all the next 2 weeks. salads, healthy breakfast, half of a healthy dinner..tonsss of water (speaking of which I need to drink some now)
And walking/jogging every other day with squats and arms worked in there too.
I'm going to try to remember to use this journal as an accountability thing. post when i excerise and when i dont etc
would really like to be at least a couple lbs lighter during the cruise

Also I'm cutting and coloring my hair mondaY
Ive had the ombre thing for about a year now..its not dramatic but my ends are prtty light..natural hair color is dark brown and right now its medium brown at roots down to blonde on the ends but like a brunette version of blonde not super blonde (if your a brunette then you know what im talking about lol) and its finally down to about my boobs
But my hair is VERY thin and not alot of it so it tends to looks a little scraggly when it gets long so cutting it to a long shoulder length bob with a slight angle...still playing with the idea of blunt bangs...and going to color a dark rich brown all over

Im excited
September 12th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Super Mommy
Eek! Sorry about the allergic reaction. That just sounds awful! Oh man I am just so sorry about the news with your cyst too. They better be giving you some amazing drugs.

Yes, get a couple pounds lighter before the cruise so that way when you gain like 5 pounds on it, it will seem like you haven't gained at all!! Actually my last two cruises I didn't gain any weight and I think it was because I resolved to take the stairs every time with an exception for high heels. Plus I ate everything I wanted but stopped as soon as I felt full.

September 18th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Ariw's Avatar Veteran
I will add more this afternoon after my walk but just wanted to share that Dh and I FINALLY agreed on a name for our first girl.
Kathryn Dawn
Kathryn has always been our 2nd girls name (it is his moms name..and I LOVE KATE...dh's mom goes by kathy)
But we couldnt agree on the 1st girls name..I wanted Eliza, Nora, EllaNora, etc he wanted Alexandra or Emmersyn (I love Emmersyn..I originally picked that name but Ive moved past it to a more traditional name...haha
And also the middle names I always wanted Grace, Joy or Hope..the 3 things I feel God give us...
HOWEVER I really wanted to honor my late nana (moms mom) with our girls name. I wanted her first name to be Donnalee ..my nanas name was Donna Lee Kusenback. but he doesnt like Donnalee....so I decided her middle name would be Dawn...thats what alot of people called my nana
So there you have it...
Kathryn Dawn (goes by Kate)
And our first boy is
Benton Lee (goes by Ben)
So both of my kids will have my nanas names
Can you tell how much I miss my nana ..she passed away 12 years ago

Now I'm thinking our Second girl should have the middle name Nora ..my grandmas name is Norma (dads mom) so Nora is a modern version

Okay I'm done
September 18th, 2013, 09:03 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How did your hair cut turn out??

That is really exciting that yall have picked out names

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

September 20th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Ariw's Avatar Veteran
Elle, I love my hair! Its a slightly angled long Bob..shoulder length and really dark brown with a bit of warmth in it when the sun hits it

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search