Zhelana's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 12th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Good day wonderful people!

A bit about myself, I live in Atlanta with DH, two dogs and a cat. I enjoy sword play, and fencing, as well as weaving and sewing. I love swimming. My mother lives about 3 miles away and has a back yard swimming pool that my dogs and I use on a regular basis through the summer. I volunteer at Georgia Aquarium when I have the energy to do it, which isn't nearly as much as it used to be. I don't work because of a head injury from when I was in the army.

My husband and I have been TTC for over 2 years now. We are in the process of getting medical help - my appointment with that doctor is November 27th. Until then, we're still trying actively at the mid point of my cycle every month.... but given that I wasn't ovulating the last time I saw the doctor it's not very likely. But this month I did see some signs of ovulation - a bit of blood at mid period, and some cramping, as well as CM. So that was hopeful, and we DTD.

Today I'm 6DPO and there was a little bit of blood when I went to the bathroom. Nothing big, just a tiny hint of red. I'm not sure whether this should make me excited or nervous or what.

Anyway, I bought some EPTs on amazon, which should get here on Wednesday. I don't expect AF until the 23rd, so I really shouldn't test until at least the 19th, but it's so hard to wait and I so want an answer!
August 12th, 2013, 10:35 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Expecting baby #1
Hi! Nice to meet you. I'm Em.

I hope this TWW goes quickly for you! I saw your other post about MA and I agree, it is crazy that you have to wait that long to see an RE.
August 13th, 2013, 08:02 PM
7DPO and I'm pretty sure there are no symptoms anymore. I dunno what was going on earlier, maybe I'm just crazy. Not feeling as hopeful as I have been. Still, going to test next week. Maybe we'll have good things!
August 14th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Super Mommy
Welcome to journaling! It is a great way to keep track of everything and also to explore and release your feelings during the TTC process. I hope your stay here is short and sweet!

I wouldn't get too discouraged about the lack of symptoms today. Most people don't have symptoms until later on, so you aren't out yet! FXed for you!

August 14th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi and to journalling! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself and your ttc story so far. I'm sure your november appointment will be here before you know it! (And i'm pretty certain about that because i'm getting married in November and time is flying by!)

And try not to dwell too much on not havign any symptoms at 7DPO, it way too early for most people to have any symptoms, and its more likely that implantation occurs around this time or later anyway. I think your plan to test on the 19th is a good one!

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

August 16th, 2013, 06:58 AM
10DPO and a degree drop in BBT. Afraid I may be out.
August 16th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Super Mommy
I'm sorry about the temp drop.

August 16th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Just took my blood sugar. It has been normal since I came off the antipsychotics in March. Today is the first day it has been high since then. I have no idea if this means anything.
August 17th, 2013, 03:08 PM
10DPO and I got some brown spotting but not much. very light. Hopeful!
August 19th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Super Mommy
Good luck! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

When will you test?

August 23rd, 2013, 09:07 PM
Test Friday, but BFN.

But no sign of Aunt Flo. I guess I'll wait another week and if there's still no sign of AF, try again. Not so hopeful now, though.
August 24th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Still no sign of AF. I'm beginning to think my body is doing this just to drive me insane!
August 26th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Super Mommy
Sorry AF/BFP is in hiding. I completely understand about your body playing tricks on you! Just try to not think about it and keep yourself busy with other things. I will have my FXed for you!!

August 26th, 2013, 03:03 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi there and welcome to journaling! I am so sorry for the BFN

I agree with Shandy it is no fun when your body is playing tricks on you. Limbo is the worst! I hope you are keeping busy and all is well!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

September 20th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Today I'm rather angry. I put my temperature today into fertilityfriend.com today and it informed me that I had ovulated on the 16th. Why on earth couldn't it tell me this on the 16th? We DTD on the 14th and 18th, but not the 15-17th. So I am guessing this is not my month. I'll DTD tonight, too, since today was the first day of a temperature rise (the 16th it was a degree and a half below normal)...
November 12th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Still no luck for me. I have my second appointment with a fertility doctor coming up on the 27th of this month. I rather expect her to tell me I have PCOS as I was tested for it between visits. She also mentioned trying clomid at the last appointment, so I am looking forward to trying with some help, and maybe a Hanukkah miracle.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search