TTC Baby Barnes - Kelley's Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree47Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 9th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh Kelley!!! I am so sorry she showed! I was really rootin for ya. You sound like me my dear, on to the next cycle! Are you nervous about the wedding?

This time is going to fly by for you. These next couple of cycles I am just going to relax as much as I can and not stress out to much. I am going to have some fun and not say hey this is my fertile window, we have to BD! I wish you nothing but the best of luck this time around sweetie!

Married to my best friend

~*~**Proud Army Wife**~*~
September 10th, 2013, 07:19 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks Ashley!

I am getting nervous that I wont get everything done...........and for the ceremony I know I'm going to bawl like a baby. LOL DF already wrote his vows, and while I have them in my head...I haven't put them on paper yet. I am HORRIBLE about procrastinating. But, I know everything will be great.........and it doesn't have to be perfect. People are going to enjoy themselves and its going to be one heck of a party!

CD3

AF has pretty much left the building. One of the shortest periods I've ever had. I wont complain about that!

Looking forward to my hubby to be to get home Thursday- we have so much to get done this weekend!
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
September 10th, 2013, 08:11 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is such a great attitude!! It really does not need to be perfect at all - my grandma broke her hip dancing and had to leave in an ambulance and my wedding was still wonderful (My Gma is fine too )

Everything will come together I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear all about your wedding!!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

September 10th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellJoO View Post
But, I know everything will be great.........and it doesn't have to be perfect. People are going to enjoy themselves and its going to be one heck of a party!
I keep telling myself this too We have around 8 weeks to go...I'm so excited. I bet you cant wait!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momology View Post
my grandma broke her hip dancing and had to leave in an ambulance and my wedding was still wonderful (My Gma is fine too )
OMG I'm glad your Grandma was ok!

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

September 11th, 2013, 05:44 AM
CD4

Good morning ladies!

Elle- your poor grandma! I'm glad she is ok. She must have been gettin' down!

Jen- My only advice to you is dont be a huge procrastinator like me! LOL I've put off so many things til the last minute. I wrote my vows last night. Lots of little things to get done yet. Enjoy it though too....the whole process goes so fast. Before you know it, your day will be here and gone!

DF comes home tomorrow night, I cant wait to see him. I dont know why but this week has been really hard on me emotionally, I miss him a lot. I think just getting prepped for the wedding and wishing he were here to help me. He's got a sense of calm about him that always puts me at ease too. Things that I'm stressing about he talks me through it and we figure out its not really something to be stressed over!

10 DAYS!!!!!!!!
girlsofsummer likes this.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

September 12th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Super Mommy
Such a short way to go! I hope that things are less stressful now (that is probably wishful thinking) and that you are able to enjoy these final preparations.

September 12th, 2013, 08:35 AM
CD5

DF comes home tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond excited, this has been the longest week ever. And I have plenty to do to keep busy until he gets home at 10.

AF has left the building, and I am ready for a weekend of CATCH UP! That always is a good stress reliever.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, I probably wont be on much after this afternoon.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

September 26th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Wow, I've been slacking on the journal!!!

For a good reason though........we had a beautiful wedding on Saturday!! Everything was perfect, and we couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous day weather-wise. I'll add some photos this afternoon.

In the baby making world.......... I thought I was supposed to O over our wedding weekend, but looks like my body is NOW deciding its O time. These tests looked positive to me, top two are from Sunday afternoon/evening, 3rd one is from Monday afternoon.........and I just thought I'd take a test for the heck of it this morning and WHAM BAM look at that dark positive. So........I'm thinking I am going to O tonight or tomorrow. I'm on CD19 today

Good thing DH (sounds so weird, but GOOD to call him my husband now!) gets home tonight!!!!!!!! We'll continue our honeymoon romance and BD ALLLLLL weekend!! I'm really hoping we catch the egg this cycle......
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

September 26th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Ariw's Avatar Veteran
That last one is a great positive. Fingers crossed for you this cycle Mrs Barnes
KellJoO likes this.
September 27th, 2013, 09:21 AM
Super Mommy
A honeymoon baby would be awesome!!! FXed for you guys!

September 30th, 2013, 06:01 AM
CD23- 3DPO

Well I'm taking a big guess that I ovulated on Friday. Just going off my positive OPK thursday and then getting a negative by Saturday. The stress of the wedding must have delayed it a bit. Thats ok, because we got plenty of BDing in this weekend too.

I've got a lot going on with my body right now.......and I know I cant say any of these are true symptoms of being pregnant b/c its WAY too early, but I'm hanging onto hope because I remember Em having some of the same and she wound up pregnant!

THE GIRLS ARE KILLING ME. I had to wear a sports bra all weekend b/c they hurt so bad. The sides are the worst, like when I bring my arms up and put them back down...ouch. And nipples are extremely sensitive. Just having material touching them hurts.

I'm exhausted. I literally had to force myself to just sit down several times throughout the weekend to regain some energy. That could be from the wedding yet, but man, I feel like I need toothpicks to hold my eyes open. I hit my snooze button so long this morning I only had a half hour to shower and make my way into work. :O

Oh- and another thing about the girls........I put on a regular bra for work this morning- it feels like its a size too small. They're popping out the top! LOL I usually have some sensitivity around O time but not for this time frame and not nearly this bad.

I wonder if its possible for our bodies to just "KNOW" its going to happen and have hormones shift into gear this early? Like somehow maybe they sense the sperm inside you and everything is lining up right....Who knows, probably just wishful thinking but its pretty hard to ignore this stuff. Its like my body is screaming at me....

So I know I should wait until I'm at least 8 DPO, and that will put me at Saturday to test. Good thing I have a stock pile of tests again.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

September 30th, 2013, 08:30 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Expecting baby #1
Yayayayay! I am SO excited that you are in the TWW! And even more excited that your boobs hurt (sorry about that )

Since you know my story you know my opinion about the symptoms after O. I don't think it's beyond the scope of possibility that your body is already undergoing chemical/hormonal changes if you did conceive!
September 30th, 2013, 09:37 AM
I certainly hope these are good signs, Em. I'm totally basing this off of your bout with the sore boobs

Just need to talk myself into waiting until at least Saturday to test...
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

October 1st, 2013, 06:18 AM
CD24 - 4DPO

I'm not gonna lie. I am CRABBY today. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed...and everything has just gone downhill from there. I had to work late last night, I put in a 12 hour day......I'm exhausted. And today I get to do statements at work, which will be an all day thing. Ugh.

As for how I'm feeling........the girls are still sore and nipples very tender. I'm still feeling tired..........but who knows that could be from this work schedule. I have been getting some weird cramping too.....short sharp pains.

My cheapie tests should be here tomorrow........ cant wait to pee on something!
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

October 3rd, 2013, 10:29 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hate waking up on the wrong side of the bed I hope you are feeling a little better now and your work day is going by quickly.

So hoping this is your cycle Kel!!!!

Fingers crossed!!!!!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

October 3rd, 2013, 10:53 AM
CD26 - 6 DPO?

I put a question mark b/c I think I may have gotten a BFP on a test this morning. And I had a couple different OPK's that could have been positive so I'm not entirely sure on O date. Could be as much as 11DPO but as little as 6DPO.

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #182116 | Countdown to Pregnancy

But it could be a nasty evap too, because it was taken after the time limit.

I'm really unsure. I should have a nice package of Wondfo's sitting in my mailbox when I get home this afternoon, and I will have a 3.5 hour hold at that point so I will test again.

My girls are still sore, mostly just in my nipples now....... I'm crampy and gassy. Could all be AF signs, but I really dont know when to expect her either since I'm not sure of O date! LOL

I'm really hoping this is it. If I am pregnant now, my due date will be June 15th. I could get lucky and have the baby 4 days earlier on DH's dad's birthday who is no longer with us.

Keep FX for me ladies.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

October 3rd, 2013, 01:57 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Fingers crossed!
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

My Belly Pics
October 7th, 2013, 09:52 AM
CD30 -10 DPO

Well, those tests must have been duds. UGH. I continued to test all weekend and got no where. I dont see anything different, still some settling where a line SHOULD Be, but its weird looking. Definitely should be darker by now if it was a true BFP.

the good news is that its still early.

I'm beyond frustrated with Amazon. My shipment of cheap test strips were supposed to be in last Wednesday. I still dont have them!I ordered them in plenty of time I thought so that I'd have them and wouldn't have to use my good tests up. That plan failed miserably. Tracking says they should be here today, we will see about that! Not sure how they are running 4 business days behind.

So, I guess I'll go crazy testing with IC's when they get here!
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

October 8th, 2013, 06:55 AM
CD31 - 11DPO

October 8, 2013

The heart stings a little today. Today would have been our due date. Its hard not to be sad about it, but at the same time, I have to be thankful for where we are today. We never got to hold you, but we loved you just the same. And I know it brought us even closer now.

“ An Angel opened the book of life, wrote down my babys day of birth, and whispered as she closed the book…..too beautiful for this earth ”

So instead of being sad, I'll focus on what IS. What IS right now is true love and desire. It fuels the fire even more. We'll get there, someday.
left_field likes this.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

October 8th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Super Mommy to be
(((((hugs)))))
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search