TTC Baby Barnes - Kelley's Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree47Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2013, 01:54 PM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
CD33????

I have no idea if I started AF or not. I've had weird pink spotting since yesterday morning. Alert if I had put in a light tampon yesterday when the spotting started, it still wouldn't be full. Thats how light it is. I have a little cramping going on today, but nothing major. I feel like she should be here, but its just not a flow, its spotting. Usually when I start AF, she comes on pretty strong. Maybe a half day of spotting but never two....

I guess if it doesn't pick up over night, I'll test again in the morning.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
October 14th, 2013, 03:31 PM
CD5

AF was here............weirdest AF ever. Two days of extremely light spotting, moderate flow Friday with cramps & backache til about noon then it lightened up and pretty much vanished. Some minor spotting Saturday and Sunday but its gone now. Very odd. But, I wont complain.

Luckily it was light enough by Sunday that DH and I got to DTD a couple times before he left again for work.

Its a typical Monday here- work flew by today which is a plus. This week is going to be hectic. I'm meeting the hubs down in the Twin Cities on his way home Thursday night to look at a truck. We spent all day driving around last Friday looking for a new truck and struck out. Found one over the weekend and we got a loan so I just need to make sure we like how it drives and we'll be bringing her home

Friday or Saturday we are leaving for Michigan to pick up our new member of the family. His name is Ace A black roan German Shorthaired Pointer who turns 8 weeks old tomorrow!! I cant wait to get him home. Then we have the whole next week off of work together. I'm looking forward to some time off work to relax & get in the bow stand to hunt. And of course, play with our new puppy!
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

October 15th, 2013, 07:43 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
I was going to message you for an update! You've got exciting stuff going on, especially the pup and being off next week. So, so jealous!!

Hopefully you'll O next while you're both home
October 15th, 2013, 08:19 AM
CD6

Lets hope so, Em. I'll start testing soon so we dont miss it...... I was bad about using them last month so I think thats why I was so confused on where I was at in my cycle.

Either way I think we'll get lots of practice in
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

October 15th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Kel ~ I am so sorry I haven't been keeping around much lately! Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and I hope you get your BFP soon!
KellJoO likes this.

Married to my best friend

~*~**Proud Army Wife**~*~
October 16th, 2013, 09:19 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
awww new puppy!!!! I want to see pics when you have Ace home!! Have a wonderful trip and enjoy your time off!
AshleyO likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

October 28th, 2013, 10:24 AM
CD19- 2 DPO

Total guess at DPO.........I think I got my positive on Friday with an OPK, so I am guessing I ovulated Saturday. It wasn't super dark like I get sometimes......but it was about as dark as the control line. They've only gotten lighter since then........but I will test again this afternoon.... last two cycles I've gotten very dark positives on CD20...

Vacation was AMAZING. Went way too fast. Back to work today........I've been up since 3 AM. Got up with the hubs to get him sent off to work and his truck wouldn't start.......so I had to drive him to his office 45 mins away where he meets the guys to drive down to Iowa every Monday. Ugh....making for a long day already. I'll have to pick him up thursday night then when he comes back. Thats ok, cuz I will do some shopping while I'm waiting for him!

Been battling a cold for a week now.......its not leaving. Stuffy head, congestion, chest hurts, coughing......yuck. It can leave anytime now!

We got two new additions to our family over vacation... a new truck, and a new puppy! We originally were going to name him Ace, but once we got him, we realized he looked like COPPER from Fox & the Hound!! He's got the big hound looking ears and a droopy face! So cute!! I'll add pictures here in a little bit...
AshleyO likes this.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

October 29th, 2013, 08:52 AM
CD20- Maybe O Day?

Got this blazing positive OPK last night about 6 PM. GRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm trying to remain positive about it........ we DTD Friday, Saturday & Sunday (twice each day ) so maybe we'll get lucky and I still have some swimmers lurking around that can catch that eggy...

My last 3 cycles now I've not gotten a positive OPK until CD18/19... Maybe this is the new normal for me ? I've been off the pill for 4 months now so who knows....body could still be adjusting I guess.

I had some pretty sharp pains yesterday coming from my left side, and the same again this morning so I would say today is my O day. Of course, DH is gone away at work now. Wont be back until Thursday night. FX that we covered our basis well enough this cycle. Frustrating to try so hard over the weekend and then see that the day he left.

CD20- Maybe O Day?

Got this blazing positive OPK last night about 6 PM. GRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm trying to remain positive about it........ we DTD Friday, Saturday & Sunday (twice each day ) so maybe we'll get lucky and I still have some swimmers lurking around that can catch that eggy...

My last 3 cycles now I've not gotten a positive OPK until CD18/19... Maybe this is the new normal for me ? I've been off the pill for 4 months now so who knows....body could still be adjusting I guess.

I had some pretty sharp pains yesterday coming from my left side, and the same again this morning so I would say today is my O day. Of course, DH is gone away at work now. Wont be back until Thursday night. FX that we covered our basis well enough this cycle. Frustrating to try so hard over the weekend and then see that the day he left.
AshleyO likes this.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

October 29th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Missed ya around this place!

If you DTD just two days ago and you O today (or by the sounds of it, you're already in the process of ovulating or could have already), you definitely still have a chance!! Especially twice in one day.

It does sound like CD18-20 could be your new normal. Which isn't a bad thing, you're still within the normal range for a cycle length.
AshleyO likes this.
October 29th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Hi Em! :wave: I missed it here! Hope you are feeling good!!!

Just something to get used to I guess since I'm used to having a 28 day cycle. I had that while I was on the pill forever and minus a couple wonky cycles after going off the pill the first time, went right back to it. Now this time around its all different. Stupid pill!

I'm keeping everything crossed and trying to remain positive that MAYBE just MAYBE we got our bases covered....

On a lighter note... on the phone with DH last night... I told him about my blazing positive test strip and he goes "Well honey, maybe I need to save some in a cup for you and freeze it....use a turkey baster! There's gotta be something on google with instructions...."

I laughed pretty hard on that one...
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

October 31st, 2013, 07:38 AM
that is awesome!!

I am so hoping for you this cycle Kel! Keeping my fx for you!!

October 31st, 2013, 01:01 PM

Top test- Monday 5 PM
Second test- Tuesday 5 PM
Third test- Wednesday 5 PM
Bottom test- Thursday Noon

Obviously last one is negative....... I'm hoping that if we DTD tonight (who am I kidding, IF, we WILL be!) that we have a chance....

Guessing that I will ovulate today or tomorrow.
AshleyO likes this.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

October 31st, 2013, 01:03 PM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1
My fingers are crossed for you!!
October 31st, 2013, 02:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh man girl you had me rolling with the turkey baster thing!!! Sounds like I have what you do sickness wise right now. It sucks! Hopefully you still caught your eggie and all will be good.

Fingers crossed Kelly!

Married to my best friend

~*~**Proud Army Wife**~*~
November 1st, 2013, 08:55 AM
CD23

Picked up DH in the Twin Cities last night and made our way home.......got home about 10 and DTD. Hopefully our timing is ok.

Not having any of my normal O time side effects... I usually get very sore boobs/nipples for a couple days leading up to O and after. Nothing that I've noticed... so who knows maybe I'm just gearing up to O and its not happening. My face looks like a teenager- HORRIBLE acne right now! I'm embarrassed because I usually NEVER have zits......ever........and I have a face full of them now

I'm at work today.....Statement day. I dont usually work Fridays. So DH has a day to himself which I think he needed. He's helping a buddy at his deer farm. Its Breeding season for them so he's helping with AI on the does. Interesting stuff! He has trophy Whitetails there that he sells off to game farms for these people who pay big money to "hunt" a monster deer. Not my idea of hunting, but whatever floats your boat! He is picking me up for lunch though and told me we better do one more practice session just in case

Hope everyone has a great Friday!
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

November 1st, 2013, 09:18 AM
Ugh sorry about the acne. Weird that you got it mid-cycle like that. And weird that you haven't had your common O signs either. Maybe stress is affecting both of those things?

Based on your updated post yesterday, it DEFINITELY sounds like you have a chance this cycle. I was going to ask if you could get in some morning BD today but afternoon delight time is good too

Woot woot! Fingers crossed!
November 4th, 2013, 09:36 AM
CD26- 3DPO

My acne is mostly gone now, thank goodness. But boy am I Moooooody. I felt like I was on an emotional rollercoaster this weekend...... up and down. Happy then sad, it was weird. I get like this usually about the time AF is supposed to show- and had my cycle been "normal" this month I'd be due for her Wednesday. But, since I didn't ovulate til Friday.....I'm guessing it will be another week or so.

Weekend was wonderful with DH. I'm thankful he can put up with my moods November is shaping up to be a pretty busy month for us, lots of stuff planned. Before we know it Thanksgiving will be here. I love this time of year.... bring it on!
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

November 4th, 2013, 10:45 AM
butterfly721's Avatar TTC #1
I'm so glad you had a good weekend with your DH! I'm sorry about the moodiness, though. I'm always moody.
November 5th, 2013, 12:38 PM
CD27/4DPO

Today marks 2 weeks of being sick. 2 freaking weeks. Its nothing bad enough to go into the doc for, but my head is soooo stuffed up! I cant breathe through my nose half the time, the other half of the time its dripping snot! Yuck! I've been drinking OJ like its going out of style, trying to get my rest, etc. Just cant kick it.

I'm waiting to hear from DH....his grandma has an appointment with her heart doctor about surgery coming up. They did an angiogram yesterday and found out that they need to put a stint in. She and his aunt are the only family he has left from his dads side of the family so they're pretty special to him. I know he wants to go visit her. She's in North Dakota so we may be taking a road trip this weekend, we're waiting to hear when her surgery will be. We may go now, or we may wait til the Holidays and go out there then...all depends on what Gram wants! I'm anxious to hear...

Other than that....not a lot going on. Trying to keep busy and not think about testing!!!
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

November 6th, 2013, 07:49 AM
being sick is never fun and 2 weeks is a long time to be sick!! I hope you are feeling better soon!!

Sorry to hear about your DHs grandma I hope all is well!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search