Heidi's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So....here is the beginning of my story. DH and I have been married since September 2004. He was ready to start TTC right off the bat, but I was way young and still needed to finish my education. Well I have always had problems with BCP and have been on at least 4 different pills since 2001 and when my RX ran out in April I decided I just didn't want refill them and we have been using alternate Birth control methods. Well in August I told DH that I was ready to start TTC and he was exstatic! So I bought some OPK's and we BD'd. Then in September I joined JM which has been the best thing I have ever done I don't know what I would do without you girls!!! October was a rough month for me, my OPK's set off 4 days early so we missed the egg and I was really stressed out about TTC and ended up causing myself to bleed like crazy once AF came...The doctors thought it was something going haywire with my hormones, but after running some blood tests and a follow up with the GYN...it turns out everything is fine and we no longer have to take a TTC break (which we thought we were going to have to do if my hormones were screwy.) So now I am just wating to O, taking Robitussin, drinking Green Tea, and using Preseed cuz it seems like the BFP's on here have been the result of preseed and lots of BDing...so we will be doing that too. I have also been trying to stay stress free as much as possible because I think my cycles have been off due to stress. DH will be out of town next week..and I am supposed to O early inthe week (Tuesday or Wednesday most likely) so we are going to try and get me full of little swimmers to wait for my egg. Hopefully the preseed will do its job and keep the little guys alive and healthy until my egg drops...we shall see. If it doesn't happen this month there was nothing more we could do and we will just try again...but I am continuing to hope and pray that it works and we get our miracle for Christmas...if I O when I expect to I would be due on my SIL birthday...she wants a niece or nephew really badly so I think she would be really excited. She is already planning on me being PG for their wedding in June and bought me a larger dress that I can have altered around a big pg belly....so I hope this works. I can't wait to see more BFP's from my favorite girls!

Thanks Kara!!
November 29th, 2006, 08:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
This past week has been rough. I thought I got a BFP or at least the beginning of one...but so far it has been 1 ?pos and 4 neg tests....I cried about it yesterday....but tried to talk myself out of the possiblity of it being true this month...I don't know when I O'd...I think it could have been Sunday the 19th...which would put me currently at 10 DPO...which means that a positive test is highly unlikely when I got it which just makes me think that it really was a false positive. Even if I didn't O when I think I did the chances of me being pg are slim to none since DH was out of town the whole week I was due to ovulate. So for now I am just hoping the witch will just get it over with and show her ugly face! Hopefully I will find out more once I meet with the health study doctor tomorrow...we shall see. Oh and for those of you wondering about the urine sample I was using...it had been in the freezer so the hcg should not have deteriorated. Oh well....i am just ready for this cycle to be over with and for us to go on our Cruise!!! Only 16 more days until we are in paradise! (hopefully BDing like crazy to get that x-mas BFP!!

Thanks Kara!!
November 30th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I might still be pg....god I hope this is our month! I am dying to find out the news from the health study doctor. He said it would take a few hours to run my samples and I am going CRAZY!!!! I am going to be heartbroken if it turns out negative especially since he confirmed that I ovulated when DH came home and we bd'd...we used preseed too....GOD I HOPE THIS IS IT!!!!!

Thanks Kara!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search