SweetMelissa's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2007, 12:15 PM
sweetmelissa's Avatar Live.Laugh.Love.
Hello. Today is my first day here.

My name is Melissa i'm 18 years old. I've been married now for a little over 5 months we and were TTC. My husband is Charles and he's 21st. He's a truck driver in the Army and we live at Fort Bragg, NC.

We've been TTC for about three months and I actually think that I might be pregnant.

Auntflo is due in two days (the 13th) and for the past three nights I've had slight to mild cramping in my stomach. Although with some bathroom stuff (sorry if thats tmi). Ealier today I was watching tv and had like a headache but I was kind of dizzy to. It seems like I drink something and then within 30 minutes I have to pee. We usually keep our house set at 75 degrees and Ive noticed that I get hot now and have to set it lower. Also ealier I noticed my urine had a pinkish tint to it so I poped in a tampon and I'm hoping that auntflo doesn't show up.

I really think that this month might be the month.

But then again I get my hopes up every month so I shall see.

Thats all for today. Baby Dust to all!
January 12th, 2007, 06:19 AM
well auntflo showed uo last night. No baby for me.

Edit @ 3:57pm

Alright like I said above I did get auntflo sometime last night. She's kinda normal for me. There are times in the day where shes more heavy and times where shes super light - thats kinda strange for me (sorry if thats tmi).

I still having mild to almost painful cramps in my lower stomach. I've even called my doctor about them and he told me to go to Womack's ED (emergency department) about them. I went food shopping with my husbadn today and I got so hot that I had to take my jacket off and I was sweating. The same thing happened to me yesturday while I was home. Also when we we're leaving Wal-Mart my head just started hurting (sorta like a headcahe) and I got a little dizzy; not as bad as yesturday but I got dizzy.

And today is the same as yesturday where if I drink something I'm running to go pee within 30 minutes.

I really thought I was pregnant into Auntflow showed up. I took a HPT (home pregnancy test) yesturday around 2-2:30 and it came up with a BFN. I keeping thinking that maybe I took it too early since I wasn't suppose to get aunt flo into tomorrow. Should I take another one tomorrow morning and see what it says? Blah. I hate all of the testing and waiting.

I hate getting my hopes up and then haveing them crushed.
January 14th, 2007, 06:30 AM
I went to the emergency room yesturday because the cramps in my stomach were killing me. They were 10x's more painful then ever and it started to hurt after I ate.

The doctors think its eirther my gal bladder or my appendix. I have two ultra sounds on tuesday to figure out which one it is. Eirther way I'm having surgery to remove the problem.

Great.
January 24th, 2007, 10:05 AM
The doctors still don't know whats wrong with me. I havnt had surgery but the drs still don't know whats wrong with me. They told me that it shouldn't affect me getting pregnant so we were told its okay to try this month.

According to the ovulation calendar at web md my fertile days are here, so hoping there will be some baby dancing tonight or tomorrow.

It all just depends on how I feel. Plus how my husband is. Me being in and out of the hopsital has really taken a toll on him.

Honestly right now I think were just gonna skip this month.
January 26th, 2007, 05:14 AM
alright so I figured we'd not be babydancing last night but lo and behold my husband had other plans.

Apparently while he was at he's quartly doctor visit the dr told him that it takes the sperm 2 days to reach the egg and he knew that I was close to ovulating.

So home he came with flowers and candy. He even made dinner for me.
January 28th, 2007, 11:27 AM
I had some slight cramps in the left hand side of my stomach on Saturday. So i'm crossing my fingers that this is the month and I'm praying its not whatever is wrong with me!
February 1st, 2007, 07:38 AM
I had some more cramps last night that lasted for about 5 minutes. They sucked really bad.

Honestly I doubt that its gonna happen this cycle.
February 7th, 2007, 09:09 AM
Well aunt flow came to visit me today. Shes early but does she care? Nope not all. Although I was kind of expecting her to show up I wasnt to disapointed when she came this morning.

Theres always next cycle!
February 8th, 2007, 08:50 AM
Goodness I hate aunt flow. I feel just like BLAH right now. It took me 30 minutes this morning to talk myself into getting out of bed & the only major reason I could come up with was I had to pee really bad (sorry if thats tmi)!

Blah I just feel like nasty. Even after I showered and got dressed, I felt nasty and icky. I hate days like this. I just want to go back to bed.
February 12th, 2007, 05:51 AM
Well aunt flo has packed up her bags and left. Yay.

I started to chart this cycle. Although I think that were gonna take this cycle off. We're still gonna baby dance but it's gonna be when we want to. We're not even going to find out what day I would O this cycle.

I think my husband needs this more then I do.
February 14th, 2007, 11:01 AM
wow is my chart gonna be screwed up this month. I havn't been taking it at the same time and then I know this morning when I took it (my temp) it was low but then three hours later I had a fever. So blah. My chart is like all over the place! Tons of ups and lots of downs.

I'm kinda worried that because my temp's are all over the place that when I do O I wouldnt know cause my temps all over the place - all the time.

I will say that I have been sick for the past two/three days so maybe that has something to do with it? Maybe. I hope so. I hope I dont go through this every month!

Although Charles and I decieded to not worry to much about when I O this month and to just do it when ever we want. Theres no pressure this month. Its kinda like a vacation from trying kinda. I mean were still gonna baby dance but on our schedule not when we think I'm Oing.

Did that make any sense? Blah Im a wreck right now.
February 21st, 2007, 02:24 PM
Alrigh so FF decieded to tell me today that I O'ed on the 18th. I know I said above that we weren't gonna try this month but I cant help it. What if this is/was my month? So blah. We did baby dance on the 14th and the 17th and on the 18th... Sorry if thats TMI.

I had heard that it takes the sperm two or three days to get to the egg so I'm hoping that when we did it on the 14th the sperm stuck around for the 4 days and knocked me up.

Please let this of been my month. Please. Well I'm 3dpo so I guess we'll see in two weeks. Although for the past four days I've been having tender BB's although that would make any sense if I didnt O into three days ago. I think my minds playing tricks on me. You know? I think there tender but there really not.

I hate the 2ww!!!!
February 26th, 2007, 04:42 AM
Blah. Just blah.

I had slight fevers (the highest I had was 99.9) all day yesturday. So of course now my chart is all messed up. I just feel like ick. I had a fever at 5am this morning but it went down by the time I took my temp for my chart.

My chart is all screwed up this month.
March 3rd, 2007, 07:55 AM
We got back from Washington and the whole time we were think I just felt icky.

I feel like I have the flu but I dont
I had heartburn on the way home
I felt sick to my stomach at several different times during the trip
We had to stop at least once every two hours so I could use the rest room
I ate a little bit more then I usually do

Maybe this is my month? AF is due on Tues or Wed so I dont see the point in POAS (yet) however if AF doesnt show up by Thursday then Im getting me a pee stick!
March 3rd, 2007, 04:56 PM
The first time I got on the testing list

March Testing List!!

March1st- 6th
~
~
~

March 7th- 13th
~ 3/7 sweetmelissa
~3/12 AMCM
~

March 14th - 20th
~ 3/14 BooBoo
~ 3/14 Star24
~

March 21st-28th
~ 3/21 Brooke-tentative for me too!
~ 3/27 Acadia - tentatively planning to test on this date, assuming I O on time!
~3/23 wtnon2pinklines- assuming my cycle is regular this go around!!!
~3/22 CalgaryGirlie - assuming I'm on a 45 day cycle again. But not feeling the pregnacy this month, DF is out of commission for the next little while. Would have loved to have tested on 3/12, and gotten a BFP for the DF's birthday.

** This will be a sticky, just hit reply and copy and paste into a new message and just add your name to the list!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search