klc28's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 13th, 2007, 11:46 PM
klfc28
So, I finally decided to put up a journal.

Been trying since Dec 2005 with nadda.

Nov. 28, 2006 - HSG test - both tubes blocked, was able to clear the left tube, right tube is fully shut

Dec 18, 2006 - bbs started hurting - loss of appetite
Dec 19-22 - bb pain got worse each day - still no normal AF symptoms
Dec 22, 2006 - AF was due - nothing - very faint positive - took test in afternoon - bb pain disappeared
Dec 23 - AF 1 day late - no signs - faint positive test with FMU
Dec 24 - AF 2 days late - no signs - negative test with FMU
Dec 25 - AF 3 days late - negative test with FMU - started spotting at 5:30pm it stopped at 8pm and returned at 10pm
Dec 26 - full on bleeding lots of clots - 0 cramps or lower back pain like I normally have
Dec 27 - bleeding got lighter - still no cramps or lower back pain
Dec 28 - 31 - spotting from bright red to dark red - period never lasts this long - on and off bb pain during this time - still no cramps or anything - took 2 more tests that were negative

1/3 - BD - some CM
1/5 - blood drawn to check HCG levels to see if I had m/c - some ewcm
1/6 - lots of ewcm

1/11 - cramps and mood swings
1/12 - cramps, lower back pain, major mood swings, huge appetite - eating everything bad - cravings, actually ate string beans and I hate them!
1/13 - major cramps, lower back pain, mood swings - still decent appetite but going away

AF is due 1/22 but could come 1/19 - kinda early for all those symptoms........
January 14th, 2007, 01:27 PM
klfc28
So today is still full of cramps. Had a couple doozies. They are on and off.

Last night we finally BD'd since he came home friday afternoon. And it was a lot different this time. I was much more sensative. And the weirdest part - I kept smelling an Italian Sub!!! My hubby smelled like an Italian sub and he did not eat any kind of sub or sandwich yesterday! It was so WEIRD!!!

And I am extra in the mood today, and he left forever ago for the gym and its driving me nuts that he is not home yet!

BBs still hurt on and off. Still tired but not overly.

Didnt want to go to the gym because of those doozie cramps I had earlier, was afraid I would be in pain again.

Craving a big juicy cheeseburger today.....
January 15th, 2007, 12:36 PM
klfc28
1/14 - on and off cramps, especially when I had a full bladder, tired, sore bbs, nauseous

1/15 - very sore left nip while in shower, sore bbs, feel bloated, major nauseia (ok I cant spell), very tired, feel dehydrated. Food looks good but then get sick to stomach when I eat. I am feeling really blah today and not in the mood for anything..... just so bored and lonely.... been having hot to warm spells throughout the day... normally I am always cold. temp is still 98.5
January 16th, 2007, 12:42 PM
klfc28
1/15 - took test late last night. I did NOT want to but my friend kept bugging me. It was negative like I anticipated. Either my pee was too diluted or its too early. I think it was both. Cuz I think I am only 9DPO.

1/16 - didnt feel much of my symptoms this morning. But I am still beyond tired and it didnt help I went to bed at 1am. BB pain is returning though. I am slightly irritable today and dont want to do a thing. And my temp is still 98.3.... that gives me some hope....

Went to the clinic today for my follow up HCG test. Not sure if he looked at the results from the first test but he didn't tell me I didn't need this test either..... I will get to go over them in a week with the doc. And I didnt bother asking if he could run the +/- I just didnt want to go there.

Think my mother cursed me and blessed me at the same time. She told me I was NOT allowed to have twins! What a jinx! And she has plans to vacation in Italy in October, which is when the baby would be due if I was pregnant right now......

Getting on and off headaches since about 3pm. Stomach is bothering me but it could be from the chocolate not mixing well with the caesar salad! HA!
January 17th, 2007, 10:55 AM
klfc28
1/17 - took FRER with FMU - BFN --- guess it could still be early is AF is due monday or tuesday.... but has me discouraged. Feeling more upbeat and motivated today. BBs still sore and annoying. Took temp before getting out of bed and it was 98.1.

I have a loss of appetite today and not in the mood for any kind of food. But hungry at the same time. Its 12:30pm and I still have not eaten a thing......
January 18th, 2007, 10:55 AM
klfc28
1/18 - 12DPO - I refrained from testing this morning. Glad I did. Not sure how my body feels, almost feels normal - which makes me worried that I am not pg. BBs are not painful, slightly sensative.... looks like I am going on the down scale of AF showing.... Temp is 98.5...

Did have one of the weirdest and most disgusting dreams ever this morning....

Think I might be spotting today... which makes me think AF will show tomorrow like I thought it might. But its hard to tell if I am spotting - if so its beyond light.

I did get a sharp cramp that lasted no more than a minute followed with strong bb pain that lasted a few minutes
January 19th, 2007, 10:17 AM
klfc28
1/19 - FMU with a BFN. Temp this am before getting out of bed was 98.1

Feeling like I might not be. BBs are still tender and sore, still easily crying, grouchy, and beyond tired. Extremely unmotivated and very behind in my classes already! Every stupid thing is upseting me and I dont know why.... ugh
January 21st, 2007, 10:55 AM
klfc28
So I took a test this morning. BFN!! I am 15 DPO. I would assume that would be an accurate test. AF is due tomorrow and I sort of feel like she will arrive. I am super crabby today and was having a lot of lower back pain earlier with some cramping.

BUT..... I just noticed how my sense of smell has increased. My dog hacked up a little gunk on the carpet, so I grabbed my SpotBot and got it started. The cleaner smell was much stronger this time to the point that it made me sneeze 3 times!! I use this machine all the time and it has never made me sneeze from how strong the cleaning solution smelled!

My bbs are still killing me..

Could I really not have enough HCG to show up on the test?? I got a faint positive last month at 15DPO. I am using the Dollar Tree tests and I read those are the most sensitive.

I hate getting my hopes up but I am just at a loss.... I really thought the test this morning would have been atleast a faint positive... I know that its not over till she shows her head but the wait is torturing me.

Guess its not meant to be..... and up coming cycle is a no go since DH is gone.... I just dont think I can keep doing this anymore. Every month a BFN is killing my spirit and self dignity. I feel like a failure...
January 21st, 2007, 03:07 PM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
I'm sorry girl!!! Don't give up, dear!!! It will be MUCH worth in the end!!
January 28th, 2007, 10:23 PM
klfc28
Went to the doc 1/23 (also the first day of AF) - he gave me 50mg of clomid to start my next cycle when DH has returned from school.

We are gonna try this cycle on our own and see what happens. If it doesn't happen, then we will start the Clomid.
February 4th, 2007, 11:17 AM
klfc28
I am on CD13 today. Hoping that the pain I felt last night was ovulation pain.

My left nip is cracked and really hurts!!
February 5th, 2007, 01:04 PM
klfc28
Ugh! I am beginning to resent my body and getting to know it!!!

So AF showed on 1/23 - right on time

For a week and a half before that, I was having weird things going on. I had lost my appetite to the point where I could barely get 500 calories in me for the entire day and that was going on that entire time and continued up to yesterday.

I never had any of my other period symptoms, no bloating and so forth.

I had a some what heavy period with lots and lots of clots along with a small white grayish tissue that came out on day 2.

The past few days the veins on my bbs have been getting darker, more plentiful, and visibal. Even DH commented on it. I've been bloated for a few days now as well. Been feeling off as well, hard to explain.

Now today, I can not stop eating! I am usually like this right before my period starts.

I have no clue what the heck is going on. Today is CD14 of a 28 day cycle. If I didn't know better I would think I was pregnant but that can't be possible. Could this be weird ovulation symptoms??
February 6th, 2007, 09:40 AM
klfc28
Today is CD15.

I am so unbelievably crankie! It started a little bit yesterday, but today it is in full force. I feel like I normally do the day before AF. I have no motivation for the gym, beyond tired (which is becoming the norm), really stressed about a lot of things that I could easily take care of but have no motivation to do so. And just want to hit something!!!

I am hoping that maybe we caught that egg and my hormones are going bonkers from it! I would be so beyond estatic if it happened this month and I didn't have to use the clomid! Its gonna be a long two weeks!

I'm not sure what is wrong with me!! I am super moody for the past 3 days! And today it is at its high. I can't stop getting irritated and mad at DH for stupid little things. I have been on the verge of crying for the last two hours but keep trying to get my mind off things so I wont. I am worried I have depression..... And I have no one to talk to about most of my feelings. I just want to be pregnant more than I have ever wanted anything else in my life and that is saying something. The next two weeks are going to torture me and could send me further down a bad path if this month is not it....... ugh
February 8th, 2007, 11:10 AM
klfc28
4DPO - was yesterday 2/7 - had wet cm all day
5DPO - today 2/8 - still have the wet cm this morning and there is more of it...
February 11th, 2007, 01:15 PM
klfc28
today - 2/11 - is 8DPO

still have the cm for the most part - been hard to keep track of.

and my bbs feel as if they are getting ready to start being sore!
February 12th, 2007, 06:45 PM
klfc28
2/12 --- 9 DPO // CD21

Exhausation set in today, so unbelievably tired!! Still eating a lot and never seems like I am full. CM is seems to be drying up I think

Just letting time take its course and see what happens. I think the timing was great, regardless of what anyone says!!!

I don't want to test before Friday and going to attempt to wait till Sunday or Monday. Officially in the 1WW!!

Gagged while brushing teeth on 2/12

2/13 - 10DPO// CD22

Keep almost throwing up with each burp. Really feel sick to my stomach.

Woke up at 2:30am with a massive tooth ache. Had to take tylenol and wait for it to kick in. It was so painful.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search