Tam_383 TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Tam_383
Well I thought I woudl start writing a Journal...... so here it goes!!

A bit about me.....

My husband and I have just started TTC about 2 months now, I have polycystic ovaries so my periods are all over the shop! I had 2 last month alone! I have been feeling really nauseated since last Saturday. For the last 4 days I have also been experiencing cramps and they move from left to right and visa versa (assuming this what pre menstrual cramps feel like as I have never had them before), I have been having headaches for 3 days in a row now too!

I woke at 5am Friday morning as I felt like I was going to be sick….

I have taken 2 HPT this week both BFN, although because of my periods being erratic I can't really estimate when the best time to take them would be.

My last period was on Feb 26 it lasted 2 days, before that was Feb 12 again 2 days, I had nothing in Jan and nothing in Dec one on Nov 12 and one in August.... you can see why I can't really predict when they come!!

I am going to record all my symptoms (or lack of LOl) here daily
March 10th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Tam_383
Well I thought I would start by adding todays symptoms....

When i woke up I was feeling really nausated AGAIN..... actually it never really goes away as I am writing this I still feel sick!

I feel bloated... when i tried to put my jeans on they were really tight and uncomfortable so much that i did not button them up until I was leaving to go out.... which i thought was weird considering they were the same ones i wore yesterday, so there is no reason they would be tight, its not as if i just took them out of the dryer!!

Cramps are also still present, I don't normally get pre menstral cramps but lets hope these don't get anyworse!!

I also had a hot flush, which is really weird as i ALWAYS feel the cold, I was so hot i was taking layers off, my DH could not believe it he thought it was cold!

Lots of CWM..... I was certain AF had shown a few times and when i ran to the toilet nothing was there....

I am holding out taking another HPT until next week..... maybe ill take one on Tuesaday my birthday! I also have a Dr's Apt on Wednesday..... which is ironic that I made it 2 weeks ago before any of this started!
March 11th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Tam_383
Sunday 10.14 am

Well I seriously think I am going to throw up!!! I feel really sick!!! ARGH!!! about to do the 6 hour drive back to San Francisco from LA, here's hoping I don't get car sick!!

At the moment I have no cramps, but thats not to say they wont come!!!
March 11th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Tam_383
Sunday 10.27 pm

Well about 12 hours since my last post.... we are back home the drive was awful!! I felt so sick we had to pull over a few times as i needed to pee and thought i was going to be sick!

Well I had cramps most of the day, but they were nothing compared to my stomach!

Headache again today, I finally gave in and took 1 tylenol, was worried about taking 2 tablets.

Did some research about Stomach Flu, really don't think i have it - its been 8 days, most of the sites I looked at said the symptoms went away within 1-3 days.... not 8!! Besides my cramps are definately pre mensrtal feeling - almost as if my ovaries are aching... I know that sounds weird but thats what it feels like!

Well i have a doctors appt on Wednesday.... lets hope i can wait that long!
March 13th, 2007, 09:02 AM
Tam_383
Well now I am ofically 24!!

Still feeling as sick as ever!

Doctor was no help, going to ring health insurance place now and switch to someone else!

I took a HPT this morning negative, I seriously have no idea what is going on? I have now been feeling like crap for 11 days straight and its getting worse not better!! maybe its still to early to test, as my last AF was on Feb 26 but in saying that I have no idea when i should test!! Why is life so complicated! and why is making a new life so complicated!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search