Dawn's TTC Journal Thingy

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 15th, 2007, 07:37 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to DawnMarie1981
I wanna feel special too so I decided to start one of these journal thingies.
Where to begin? Well, my name's Dawn and my DH (Scott) have been TTC for five nonths now. I'm 25 and have been married for nearly 8 years now. Yeah, I know - I married young but am as happy with him as I was when him and I first met. We've been batting around the idea of a kid for a few years now and me and the DH decided it's either now or never...so to make a long story short, I burned my BC (seriously) so he wouldn't change his mind.
He has two kids from a pervious relationship which we see every weekend. There are the greatest kids you could ever met but it's nothing like having a little one of your own. I want to see the first steps, the first words, the first day at school. I'm sure you all know how it is. Anyways, I've been jumping him to death and he's loving each and every minute of it. LOL
I don't really do all the temping thing but I pay close attention to my body. At this point I'm...errrrr...6 day's past O. The last three days I've been really really tired but I'm just basing on the fact I've been working my butt off. No other signs - I'm sure it's a BFN but I'm not giving up. Then again, I could be off and it could be way too early for any signs. It's wayyy too much fun TTC. It'll come in time (I hope). I'll keep you updated. Wish me luck.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search