~*~*~*~Doodah's TTC #1 Journey ~*~*~*~

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 31st, 2007, 11:27 AM
Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy's Avatar Proud mom of Leiland
Send a message via AIM to Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy
I will start with a little background to start out.

In May of 2004 I arrived to Vegas. DH and I started dating right away. The next month we were shocked to find out I was pregnant. I mc aat 16 weeks (Sept 8, 2004) and we were married the following May. I tested posative for Tuberculosis and was on meds for a year. Dh deployed in the beginning of that. Then I finished my meds the month he left for his second deployment. WHen he returned (Oct 2006) we started trying. He left on his next deployment in May 2007. We had 9 months to try with nothing. We used fertility monitors, temping, the whole 9 yards. Now he is home again.

So that brings you to my two week wait. I am due to start on November 9th (my bday). So much of me thinks this is the PERFECT month because what a great Christmas gift. BUT I am in school so part of me thinks we should be waiting.

I was in the military and just seperated. Now dh is the sole income and I am waiting and just going to school. I have 17 credits this semester so my schedule is full at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As far as looking at everything as a symptom, yes I suffer from this.

Just this week I was constipated for the first time ever since I was pregnant. I have IBS or something which means I never have a problem going #2. All I can do is this, could it have worked his first month home? So thats where I am currently at.

My Ovulation day changed each month. It usually alternated between CD 16 and CD 20. Not sure why. My cycles is usually 31 days and pretty accurate to that.

November 5th, 2007, 09:42 AM
So this month I was pretty hopeful.

But my period is starting now. I was spotting yesterday and now I am crcamping. The cramps began last night but they are more today. Not bad but give it time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Its frustrating because a big part of me wants to wait, but I just can't fathom not trying after its been so long. So here I am on the edge. April to me is the perfect month to get pregnant so I am not going to puss it too much until that cycle, and then I will hopefully have some luck. Anything before then screws me up with school. But I will take a any day now.

November 25th, 2007, 01:26 PM
Alright, so another month now.

CD 1-5 I was bleeding
CD 8 BD
CD 10 Sticky
CD 12 BD
CD 14 Wattery and BD
CD 15 Wattery
CD 16 Wattery and BD
CD 17 EWCM
CD 18 Sticky and BD
CD 19 EWCM
CD 20 BD
CD 21 Sticky

Today is cd 21 and I am cramping really bad. I had some terrible belly aches yesterday as well. We didn't BD on the EWCM days because of working and sleeping. But we did at about 2am on the night of an EWCM day. I think our pattern is pretty good and the frequency is more then we ever actually do. I was alternating from ovulation on cd 15 and 20 every other month. So I am not sure which one I ovulated on this month but we were able to BD pretty good between those two days.

I am somewhat hopeful but more doubtful. I know this is a better month I just pray its THE month.

DH and I talked and we are going to go see the doctor come the end of January. That will offically be over a year of trying and to me that is when I am ready. Even though its been 15 months since we started trying (17 come the time we go to the dr) but only 12 months of trying due to the deployment.

So thats where we stand as of this month.

November 26th, 2007, 11:49 AM
I am so done with this.

Last night I was so freaking moody. I was nipping at dh all night and he wasn't doing anything wrong.

Not today I just feel sick to my stomach and I just ate breakfast a few hours ago. GRRR I am so done with this right now.

November 27th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Nov 5 that was CD1, so today I am om CD 23. I wonder when I can test???

December 1st, 2007, 01:34 PM
So Cranky

Lately all I seemto be is a B!tcH and its driving me insane. I yelled at my dog for hurting me and then at the cat for getting in my food. I was so upset I threw my food in the trash. I don't know why I got so hot tempered but its aggrivating me so much.

Then there are my boobs that are KILLING me right now. Its not as bad today as its been for the past 4 days or so.

I also noticed last night that my uterus is pretty hard. It could be because my period is on the way but I won't know for a few days. I was cramping today like before AF.

Oh and just yesterday I fell asleep on the couch for a nice 2 hour nap.

February 1st, 2008, 10:50 PM
got some but not all my test results back.

US - No word
Cholerserol - Good but triglicerides still very high
Sugar and Incilin - Normal
Thyroid - Normal
PCOS - No word

She said that I should come in to talk about all these, but when I called to get the appointment scheduled I was getting no help. I called Tuesday morning and they said they would call me back. They called at 4pm and said that the dr would call tomorrow because she already left. Then no work on Wednesday. I called again Thursday and they said again she would call me back. No word so I called again. Thats when I got the above results. She said the dr didn't want to see me till I lose the 15 pounds I am overweight.

Are you kidding me? I was just in and she knew I was overweight. Why is 15 pounds keeping me from getting help getting pregnant? I am no longer active duty? Everything else health wise is good on me. So I really don't get it. I have been waiting HOW long just for you to tell me to lose weight? So I am a little flustered right now. I don't weight SO much that this is the reason I am not getting pregnant (I assume). I come from very heavy families and they are all very fertle mertle.

tested yesterday and today, both :bfn

I am getting SO done with this.

I really feel stuck. I don't know what else to do anymore. I am so stressed emotionally right now. I am on the verge of just being completely depressed. I can't stop crying right this minute and I don't know what I can possibly do anymore. I actually thought I had finally seen the light of day, we were finally getting into the dr's to get some help, and now thats down the crapper.

I just don't know what to do.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search