Lisa's TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2008, 12:01 AM
Super Mommy
Jan 11/12-cd 14/15

Well, I guess if anyone reads this I will start with an introduction. I am Lisa and my husband is Brandon. We are both 24 and we have been married since October 2006. We started dating in high school and are coming up to our 6 year anniversary mark, Feb. 1st. Went off any type of birth control in December, so we are currently on cycle 2 of TTC.

I realized if I ovulated when I should have, and a probably didn't, then last month I didn't even see dh the week before, well that isn't going to make a baby,lol. It's been a rough road to get to this point. We decided to start trying but I think that dh is scared that we won't be able to handle it. I think that that is mostly financial, but I tell him that there are people that start out with less and they make it. We are both working and he is finally heading the direction I think that he wants his career to go. I just want a baby and I don't want to feel like I am pressuring him in any way. I know that he would love one just as much as I would. Everyday I feel like everyone else has their lives together and we are just getting started,I don't know how everyone does it but I wish they would let me in on the secret.

As for the baby making, I don't think that I have ovulated yet or will for another week. My cycle last month was 36 days so we will see how it goes this time around. Hopefully af never shows and we are pg, but will have to wait and see. Dh is going back to his job where he works 2nd shift, which I am glad in a way because I enjoy being on the same schedule. I just hope it doesn't make him depressed. But being on the same schedule does allow for a lot more bding. This week I barely saw him and when I did he went right to sleep and was still sleeping when I left for work, also not conducive to making a baby, lol.

All right, time to get some rest. Another night sleeping by myself. Can't wait til next week, hopefully it will lead to a conception, LOL.
January 12th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Super Mommy
Jan. 12- cd 15

Just added credit to the fact that my life sucks. All right back story. Currently dh and I are bunking in his parents house, yeah I know! <enter choice curse word here> I have come to the understanding that he likes to have his family close by and this is the best way to do that and also save to pay off a few bills without having to pay rent. Although I feel like I am paying with my servitude. Esp. when they are trying to tell me what I will and will not do. But I will add a plus to my sil column. When I awoke this morning my only plans were to shower, get on the computer for a bit and then leave to have lunch and go out with my mom. But those plans were easily skewed when I was awoken before I wanted to and told to help clean the house. Well, excuse me for sleeping. Well, and back to the reason why my sil deserves some credit. She has to get up and go to work, and was told to help take down the christmas tree. When she said all right lets get started, my mil said what now?, and her response is, i'm not the one who said we have to clean and I have to go to work so, let's do it now. LOL I got a little chuckle out of that one. Makes me feel a little better. All I have to say is, that if everyone cleaned up after themselves during the week not so much would need to be done, EVERY saturday.

Plus side even though they are working my poor dh to death, he did promise a night of snuggling and perhaps a movie. But I am a realist it will probably end up with him falling asleep, but maybe a little bding before then. If it wasn't for him I don't know what I would do.

PS I figured out that if we time everything right and my cycle is the same as before, I could possible find out if I am pg on our 6 year mark. I cute would that be?
January 21st, 2008, 02:49 PM
Super Mommy
Jan 21-cd 24

Well, I'm not sure how things are going. Most likely no baby this month. Dh has been having some second thoughts about having a baby right now, so it's more like not trying, not preventing except he pulls out at the last second. Don't know what to do and I don't want to pressure him, because it would probably make things worse. He said he still wants one, but he doesn't know about right now.

So it looks like I ovulated last week and during that time, he pulled out every time. So if we do become pregnant it would be a miracle.

Please, grant me a miracle.
February 24th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Super Mommy
Feb. 24- Cycle 3 cd 28
Allright I think that I have finally figured my body out at least a little bit. So after the obvious faliure last month I decided to implement a new plan, operation try and get dh to bd as often as possible. He recently started a new job and since he actually likes this one it puts him in a better mood and more up for bding. So for the first couple of weeks we bded about every other day. I thought maybe since my last cycle was 30 days it might be about the same this time but then it comes to about day 18 or 19 and I FINALLY notice ewcm.I have seen it before but that was before ttc and now I know what it is and yes we bded that night and I am feeling positive about this cycle. It's about time I feel like I know what is going on with my body. Now I just have to survive the next week. OMG I don't know if I can do it. Without even knowing I scheduled an appointment with a obgyn on the day that af would be due if my lp is 2 weeks. So either this day will be good or bad. Everyone hope for the good!!! I feel like this is going to take forever. Dh is working almost everyday of the week and I have been left alone almost all weekend. I am sooooo bored but I lack the motivation to do anything..... boo hiss.
I guess that's it for now..... if I am bored enough I may be back today....LOL

Edit: I noticed excm on the 18th and 19th which would be cycle day 22 or 23.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search