Breakfast?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Siggy Makers' Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2011, 06:42 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
Do you eat breakfast regularly?
What's a normal breakfast for you?
What's a normal breakfast for your kids/dh?
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
January 20th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Julka
Breakfast is a must in this house. Weekdays we do quick breakfasts, and on the weekends I usually do "big breakfasts" which is like a Frittata with kielbasa or scrambled eggs with bacon and everything else. We don't much like pancakes, but we tried funnel cakes and those were yummy.

Weekdays, I usually eat: sandwiches or cereal with milk. Cream cheese, cottage cheese, jam, deli meats, etc.
The kids eat cereal with milk (many kinds), waffles with syrup & mandarines, or I scramble them a couple eggs quickly. I have to get Natasha on the bus 8 o'clock so we do something quick & easy.
January 20th, 2011, 06:49 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
i usually just have hot tea...maybe some toast

kids have cereal or waffles or cinni rolls same for dh...on weekends i like to do the full breakfast for them waffles/pancakes eggs bacon etc...i dont eat any of that stuff though so its still nothing or toast for me.....or i will make fried taters occasionally for myself and everyone LOL

im not big on breakfast type foods LOL
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

January 20th, 2011, 07:14 AM
Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob*'s Avatar aka Heather!
I do a banana, crasin and some oatmeal during the week and I do that at work. The kids usually have waffles or pancakes, or cereal with fruits. and they get that at daycare firs thing when they get there.

On the weekends I usually make them pancakes or waffles with yogurt and fruit. I don't eat breakfast on the weekends usually.

My Siggy Gallery ~ Request a Siggy ~ My Blog ~ My Page Gallery
January 20th, 2011, 08:19 AM
*Sharon*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We eat breakfast every day. Cereals, oatmeal, toast, fruit, yogurt in varying combinations are the normal breakfasts here. Every now and then something less healthy...bacon, sausage, waffles, pancakes... And depending on how we are feeling sometimes we eat things that aren't normally considered breakfast foods...soups, left overs..

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).

January 20th, 2011, 08:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
I usually just have tea, sometimes I'll have a banana and yogurt, or just yogurt, or cereal, or frozen pancakes/waffles.

the kids have poptarts, cereal, waffles, pancakes, french toast sticks, scrambled eggs, yogurt, fruit, whatever they want that day.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
January 20th, 2011, 09:31 AM
HeatherW's Avatar Super Moderator
Do you eat breakfast regularly? - Nope!
What's a normal breakfast for you? - I usually have to force myself to eat it. The past couple days its been fruity pebbles.
What's a normal breakfast for your kids/dh? I do quick for the kids during the week and we also have the big breakfasts on the weekends. Usually they have cereal, pop tarts, oatmeal, etc, etc... I also buy frozen breakfast stuff, there are these awesome "sausage wrapped w/ pancake" corndog things. They're super yummy!!

January 20th, 2011, 09:32 AM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
Dh and I don't eat breakfast. I can't have straight milk anymore without getting a really upset tummy (like the can't move or I'll puke kind), and I'm not a morning person so cooking is out of the question. Occasionally we will buy some breakfast bars but not often.

The kids usually have Cereal and milk (Seamus gets other stuff at school though), sometimes I make eggs with it. Occasionally we have blueberry bagels.

January 20th, 2011, 11:04 AM
rabbitranch's Avatar est. 2000
My typical breakfast is a can of Coke and two strawberry Pop Tarts. I'm a health nut like that.

I don't know what DH eats because he leaves before I get up. I know he doesn't have anything but coffee here; sometimes he buys breakfast at work.

The kids have waffles or cereal with some fresh fruit most mornings. Ibis could live off of eggs so sometimes on the weekends she has an omelette.

Heidi, mama to 4 kiddos and an lost 11.25.13 at 11w5d
January 21st, 2011, 06:59 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
Do you eat breakfast regularly?
Yeah - John makes me, though as long as I do it voluntarily I get to pick what I eat.
What's a normal breakfast for you?
toaster strudel. sometimes 2 scrambled eggs also.
What's a normal breakfast for your kids/dh?
Bella - sausage, egg, and cheese toaster strudel with some fruit
Boys - whatever the school gives them for breakfast
John - 3 scrambled egg whites, a piece of fruit, and some toast
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
January 21st, 2011, 09:02 AM
Bokkechick's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am a horrible creature of habit! My breakfasts vary between only two types- either a PB&J sandwich with tea OR 2 weetabix (with hot milk & sugar) with tea. That's it. It is a very rare occassion (usually when Brian makes breakfast or we go out to brunch) that I have anything different.

The kids...Caitlin will have either Reeses Puffs w/ milk OR a peanut butter & nutella sandwich. She has gone through baby waffles & baby pancake fazes, but then comes back to these two. Spencer has also been through those fazes, but usually he is a frosted flakes OR PB&J sandwich kinda guy.

My husband doesn't normally "do" breakfast. On rare weekends he will make a big breakfast w/ eggs, bacon/sausage, toast etc.

Tags
food , gtky , meals

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search