Little Uppie Date

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Siggy Makers' Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 21st, 2012, 12:47 AM
Castaway
Took Nash to the dr's today for a progress appointment. Turns out one of his tubes fell out and he is AGAIN pretty much deaf in one ear. They may have to put a tube back in.

In other news I was scammed today out of 160.00. Pretty awesome! NOT! Considering I saved and saved, might as well of just set it on fire. The police will be getting a visit from me tomorrow.

September 21st, 2012, 01:12 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
Aw hope its straight forward for him Leasha.
And i hope you manage to get your money back! theres some awful scams these days.

Nice to see you x

September 21st, 2012, 05:09 AM
Jaidynsmum's Avatar Dreams do come true....
Send a message via MSN to Jaidynsmum
Poor little guy
Scammers are getting too freakin' clever these days, hope you manage to get your money back.

Elijah just saw your siggy and squealed
September 21st, 2012, 05:22 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
ohh i hope the tube works for Nash!!! *hugs*

and so sorry about your money!!! thats not cool

*Kristy wife to Karl, mom to Raianna(13) Elyse(11) and Helena(6) stepmom to Frankie(16)*
click me!---> Come Join us at Stay At Home Mommies!!! <---click me!
click me!---> Come Join us at Mommy Weightloss and Fitness!!! <---click me!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

September 21st, 2012, 05:36 AM
*Sharon*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Goodness! Poor lil guy! Do his ears seem to bother him a lot? Or is the fluid mostly just effecting his hearing? Zane has had a lot of issues with his ears and we have had to go to the chiro to fix them tons of times. But that kept him from getting tubes despite ear infections after ear infections. But he seems to hear just fine for sure.

Grrr....scammers. Noah and I lost $2,000 back before we had kids. Some people we trusted invested quite a bit of money in a company and they told us all about it. We invested as well. Thankfully just $2,000...they invested quite a bit more. Yeah....it was a complete waste of our money.

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).

September 21st, 2012, 09:27 AM
Bokkechick's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Leasha, sorry to hear that...on both counts! Hope Nash's tubes get fixed, and that his issues are resolved quickly, poor guy.
As for the money...ugh, what is WRONG with people? We all work so hard for our money to have someone just take it...infuriates me! We had someone try that a few months ago online, but got it all resolved...the donut bought a bassinnett online at Walmart, but didn't have the correct name of address or anything to match it to our card. Idiot! Let's just say that they were buying it as a gift for someone...bet they're still waiting. Wahaha.
Anyhow, hope all the issues get sorted out! *hugs*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search