We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. What is your fave store for clothes? For general household stuff? I seem to do most of my shopping at Kohl's, but for Ben I'm a big fan of the Children's Place, too. General household stuff - probably Target
2. Do you shop more for yourself, your DH or your kids? I used to be a huge shopaholic for myself, but now I've focused my shopping energy on Ben. I can't seem to help myself when I see cute things for him
3. Do you shop online? What is your fave online store? I shop online almost exclusively for holidays because we have to ship things all over the US. I get a lot from Amazon.com, or toysrus.com and such. I think my favorite place online is Amazon.com since they have just about everything!
4. Do you use coupons? Do you watch your prices pretty closely or just buy what you like? I've never been good at keeping track of coupons IRL, but I like hunting for coupon codes online when I'm making purchases. I tend to go fo good sales, too.
5. Do you prefer to shop in indoor malls, outdoor malls or free standing stores? I prefer indoor malls simply because they're easier to maneuver with Ben
1. What is your fave store for clothes? For general household stuff?Walmart but we can't go any more because the closest one is over 50miles away one way and we dont have a car and gas is over $3.00/gallon here (was way cheaper in Idaho)
2. Do you shop more for yourself, your DH or your kids? Seamus and dh, I always leave myself out and dh got used to that and when I want something he gets mad
3. Do you shop online? What is your fave online store? no
4. Do you use coupons? Do you watch your prices pretty closely or just buy what you like? Coupons and watching prices and sales
5. Do you prefer to shop in indoor malls, outdoor malls or free standing stores? I haven't been to an outdoor mall in years and years, I like indoor malls but i can never afford to shop there