Halloween Costumes?

Forum: Moms of Gradeschoolers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Gradeschoolers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 19th, 2011, 06:58 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
Is your GS'er dressing up for Halloween this year?

If so what is he/she going as?

Are they allowed to dress up for Halloween at school?

Will they go trick or treating?

Facebook
October 19th, 2011, 07:17 AM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She is a Vampire this year, she will go trick or treating but they are not allowed to wear them to school

Thanks Julia for the great siggy! <3
October 19th, 2011, 07:51 AM
Jaidynsmum's Avatar Dreams do come true....
Send a message via MSN to Jaidynsmum
Lucas will be a vampire, Jaidyn a cat. They'll go trick or treating and will wear them for their school Halloween disco.
October 19th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Is your GS'er dressing up for Halloween this year? Yep.

If so what is he/she going as? I don't know what it's called, it's a scary monster/goblin thing.

Are they allowed to dress up for Halloween at school? Well they have been in the past, but we have a new principal this year so I don't know. The previous principal allowed it, just no masks.

Will they go trick or treating? Absolutely. Figure we'll say no more trick-or-treating around 13 or so, but for now he's only 10, stil wants to go and that's fine. But hubby or I will be going with him. He's VERY excited in fact because this is hubby's first Halloween off in 6 years, so he gets to go with and Brandon is very excited.
October 19th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Lily is going to be supergirl and Julia is going to be wonderwoman. They are not allowed to wear their costumes at school but will go trick or treating at night.

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
October 24th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to leelee7232
Darrion wants to be Indiana Jones. he will be goin trick or treatin probably with his cousins'. They are not allowed to wear costumes to school.
October 24th, 2011, 01:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
So we got the slip home Friday that they are still allowed to dress up and so they're doing a parade at school and a "fall party" as well. Just no masks or face paint. I've LOVED my son's school, they still keep things fun and let them have the memories that we had as kids with Halloween costume parades and parties, Thanksgiving and Christmas parties, Valentine's Day parties and passing out Valentines. Wish more schools still did it for sure!
October 25th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommie2One View Post
So we got the slip home Friday that they are still allowed to dress up and so they're doing a parade at school and a "fall party" as well. Just no masks or face paint. I've LOVED my son's school, they still keep things fun and let them have the memories that we had as kids with Halloween costume parades and parties, Thanksgiving and Christmas parties, Valentine's Day parties and passing out Valentines. Wish more schools still did it for sure!
That's great! So many schools are cutting these things out and they really are memories that last forever! I still remember these parties from when I was in school! I don't know if they'll be allowed to dress up for Halloween or not - I imagine I'll get a note today if so.

Joe is going as a military guy, he can wear his costume to school if they allow, minus the guns. Jay is going as "the killer" from scream (he went as this last year after watching scream and now that scream 4 came out it's really lit his fire on the killer again lol), since it's a masked costume and without the mask it's really just a dress he will wear either his shark costume or doctor costume if he can dress up for school. And they are ALL excited to go trick or treating!

Facebook

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search