Report Card time and I am so happy!

Forum: Moms of Gradeschoolers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Gradeschoolers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2011, 11:32 PM
CeiCei's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to CeiCei Send a message via MSN to CeiCei Send a message via Yahoo to CeiCei
Yesterday we recieved Ernest's report card and I couldn't be happier. My little man recieved straight As and Satisfactory. Not one bad mark. The teacher even told my niece that he is one of her best students. He listens, is attentive, does his work in a timely manner, and hardly speaks a word. He did all this while participating in football 3-4 nights a week and every Saturday. He loved Pre-K, but he is so much more excited about school this year. He even loves doing homework and gets upset if he doesnt have any. I so hope he continues to keep this enthusiasm in learning. Just had to share.

Anyone else get their child's report card yet?

My Three Princes: Cordell (23 y/o), Ernest (5 y/o), Robert (4 y/o)

October 25th, 2011, 07:46 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
That's great!!

We haven't got ours yet, but it should be soon!

Facebook
October 25th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That's GREAT!

Yep, I posted our update under parent teacher conference (which is when we get our report card).
October 25th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That's great Way to go ! No report card for us yet but it should be sometime next week proably Monday or next Tues . As my Parent teacher conference is a week from tomorrow .

October 25th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
that's so great! I can't wait to get Gaby's first report card!

October 25th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Way to go! You must be one proud mama!!! We haven't gotten ours yet, next Wednesday we get them.

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
October 25th, 2011, 10:04 PM
AmAnDaMo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awesome!

My 4th grader got her report card on Monday, and this is the first year she got actual grades instead of P (proficient), D (developing), or A (area of concern). She got all A's (although all but one were technically A+'s according to her percentages, but they don't give A+'s on the report card).

My kindergartner doesn't get a report card every quarter like my 4th grader. She just gets one in January and one at the end of the year. I did have her conference today, though, and she's doing really well. Her teacher told me that she's jumped a couple of levels in reading since the beginning of the year, and she's really strong in math. Of course I already knew that, but it's nice to hear it anyway.

October 31st, 2011, 11:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
that is sooo great! I love when you post, just saying! I love your pics of those boys in your siggy! To die for!!!!!!

And we have not gotten a report card yet. They give them every 6 weeks, excpet Kindergarten doesn't get one till 12 weeks and then every 6 after. So she will get her first official one on Nov.11th. They don't do grades though, I think its S: satisfactory D:developing N: needs improvement.. I think lol

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

November 3rd, 2011, 08:44 AM
purplepieguy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WTG!!!

We received ours on Tuesday. My Kindergartner did great. There are like 4 things she needs improvement on, but it's nothing we can't help her with. My 5th grader did great too. He got all As and Bs. My older 3 did good as well.
November 4th, 2011, 04:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Way to go Ernest! I think my kids get their first one next week. I know the grading period has already ended. I didn't understand the progress reports at all...they don't use letter grades for them. Teacher conferences are next week as well, so hopefully it will all get explained then.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search