30 days of Thanks (days 1-4)

Forum: Moms of Gradeschoolers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Gradeschoolers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 4th, 2011, 06:30 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
This has been going around Facebook and I thought it was kind of neat. With times tough and people tend to get down about things around the holidays it would be a nice time to reflect on the things we are thankful for or just share the good things going on in your life! So for the next 30 days I'll post a new thread where we can share what we're thankful for that day!! This will be the "catch up" thread for the last 3 days and today so...

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

And I'll start! ---
Day 1- I am thankful that my mom got to visit us for Halloween, we don't get to see her often so it's a real treat and the boys love having her around!
Day 2 - I am thankful for my 4 healthy happy amazing little boys! I don't know how I got so lucky as to have them but I am very thankful for them everyday!
day 3 - I am thankful for my husband who works soo hard so I can stay home with those four amazing little boys and still comes home and helps me out, takes care of kids and even does late-nights with the baby! He really is a catch and I don't know how I'd survive without him!
Day 4 - I am thankful for my awesome mom who has taught me so much and always been there and supported me through everything regardless of how stupid it may have been lol. Over the years, through the ups and downs (and hospital trips and babies and moves and funerals) she is the 1 person who has never doubted us and always been there when we needed her! I consider myself very very lucky to have such a great mom and I just hope I am as good of a mom to my kids as she has been to me.

Facebook
November 4th, 2011, 08:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
1: thankful for my Nichole. she is such an amzing kid! She is so unique! Not just cause I am her mom lol. Her sister is more "normal" She has no fear on stage for her show. She LOVES school and learning to read. She has a harder time with math but has joined the math club at school. She loves everyone, wantes everyone to be her friend but not in a "follower" kinda way. She is outgoing and happy all the time!

2: Thankful for my Avery. yes she has medical issues, but nothing she can't over come! She is just a momma's girl! Loves to hug me, just doesn't like anyone else lol

3: Thankful that my husband works a REALLy crappy job even though it's crappy he does it. He misses out on so much with the girls, all for the sake of working!

4: Thankful for my friends who have been there step by step with the troubles I have had with Avery.

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

November 6th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
1. I'm thankful that Emersyn is finally over her ear infection & burst eardrum!
2. I'm thankful that I"m now on the waiting list to get my gallbladder taken out!
3. I'm thankful for my friend L - she constantly goes out of her way for me, even when she's going through a rough time... so selfless (the lady deserves a medal)
4. I'm thankful for my Mum... without her I'd be so lonely here..... which is a little sad.

November 6th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I love this idea!

1. I am thankful for my wonderful husband. Like you, he works really hard so I can stay home with my children and he is still a huge help around the house when he is home.

2. I am thankful for Leah. She has been the absolute best daughter I could have ever imagined. She is kind, funny, loving, and amazing in every way.

3. I am thankful for being able to spend the first four years of her life at home with her. That is precious time that not every parent gets. I will treasure those years forever.

4. I am thankful for my little man, James. He is a total ham and so cute! He adores his sister and is a great helper, following me around everywhere.
November 6th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Day 1: Thankful for a roof over our heads.

Day 2: Thankful for being able to eat when I choose and having access to food 24/7

Day 3: Thankful for utilities (water, electric, etc).

Day 4: Thankful to not owe anyone any money or be in debt.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search