Oh boy...

Forum: Moms of Gradeschoolers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Gradeschoolers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
Jay's behavior is a work in progress... he has good weeks, he has bad weeks. More good than bad lately though! Anyway Friday his teacher gave him a little slip to give to his parents. Well he thought it was a bad note and crunched it up and put it in the bottom of his backpack - he pulled it out on the bus and asked Joe what it said and Joe said, "it's a good note, you made the honor roll!" Jay didn't believe him and threw it back into his backpack. Later that night Joe said, "Jay did you give mom your note?" and he freaked out lol. Didn't want me to see it, thought Joe was fibbing about it being a good note lol. It was in fact a good note lol, he made the honor roll and it was an invite for me to come watch him get his award Thursday! We had a little discussion about how it doesn't matter if it's a good note or bad note I have to see it and will find out one way or another because his teacher will call me if it's a bad note. And he's only in Kindergarten... I just can't wait till he's in 5th. He is most certainly going to be my "tough" child.

Facebook
February 13th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Jaidynsmum's Avatar Dreams do come true....
Send a message via MSN to Jaidynsmum
Bless him! Yay for the honor roll.
February 13th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Veteran
That's cute & great that he made the honor roll!

Together we have 4 beautiful children:
Treyden (Dec/97), Emily (Jun/00), Christina (Oct/03) & Hilarie (Dec/04)

Together we are raising 7 of my nieces & nephews:
Kristina (Feb/96), Leah (Jan/98), Austin (Apr/00), Dylan (Feb/02), Mya (Feb/02), Landon (Apr/03) & Melanie (May/08)

February 13th, 2012, 04:07 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for making the honor roll.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search