Easter?

Forum: Moms of Gradeschoolers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Gradeschoolers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2012, 02:45 PM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
What are your Easter plans?

Will your GS'er participate in an Easter egg hunt or do they feel "too old" for that?

Do you still give your GS'er an Easter basket?

Will you color/deocorate Easter eggs?

Did/will your GS'er meet the Easter bunny? (Does he/she still believe in the Easter bunny)?

-----------------------------------------------
We're going to Disney for Easter - it's also Jay's birthday so that's our plans!
Saturday before we will do our Easter egg decorating & hunting. We just do a little egg hunt at home - Joe will probably help Hunter more than actually get them himself. We still do baskets for all of them. I think all of the kids realize it's just a guy in a suit at this point but they did go sit and get their picture with him!

Facebook
April 2nd, 2012, 08:41 PM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
What are your Easter plans? going to pa to see family

Will your GS'er participate in an Easter egg hunt or do they feel "too old" for that? she still likes it

Do you still give your GS'er an Easter basket? yes

Will you color/deocorate Easter eggs? yes

Did/will your GS'er meet the Easter bunny? (Does he/she still believe in the Easter bunny)? yes and yes(i think)

**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**
April 3rd, 2012, 04:39 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
What are your Easter plans? My girlfriend arrives on Sunday for 8 days - that's about the extent of any easter plans! Gaby is going to have a sleepover at (her BFF) Belle's house on Sunday night

Will your GS'er participate in an Easter egg hunt or do they feel "too old" for that? I don't do hunts... I'm very boring when it comes to easter

Do you still give your GS'er an Easter basket? Never have....... they'll each get a couple of eggs, but that's about it

Will you color/deocorate Easter eggs? no

Did/will your GS'er meet the Easter bunny? (Does he/she still believe in the Easter bunny)? No where around here has a 'meet the Easter bunny' type thing.. but she does still believe

April 4th, 2012, 01:50 PM
mamma_anna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are your Easter plans? Lots of church stuff, then a family Easter party at our house. 40 guests this year.

Will your GS'er participate in an Easter egg hunt or do they feel "too old" for that? Ellie and Kayla will participate in the family egg hunt. It's part of the party so pretty big for a family hunt.

Do you still give your GS'er an Easter basket? Yes. All four of my girls still get an Easter basket. Though it's mostly lip gloss and hair accessories these days.

Will you color/deocorate Easter eggs? Yes. Absolutely.

Did/will your GS'er meet the Easter bunny? (Does he/she still believe in the Easter bunny)? Kayla just recently figured out the secret. I'm not sure Ellie has ever really believed in the Easter bunny or Santa. She's always seemed sort of confused by the idea. But she's young enough that we'll keep playing it up for at least a couple more years I think. I'm not ready to give it up yet.
We don't "meet" the Easter bunny. No mall pictures for us. It kinda freaks me out.

Last edited by mamma_anna; April 4th, 2012 at 01:53 PM.
April 4th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What are your Easter plans? None, we do not celebrate Easter past the commercial aspect of it.

Will your GS'er participate in an Easter egg hunt or do they feel "too old" for that? We just color eggs, never done hunts.

Do you still give your GS'er an Easter basket? Yes. Just a bit of candy, chocolate bunny and a few jelly beans.

Will you color/deocorate Easter eggs? Yep, we did that today actually.

Did/will your GS'er meet the Easter bunny? (Does he/she still believe in the Easter bunny)? No to both. He's 10 1/2, we did the no Santa, Easter Bunny, etc talk last year.
April 5th, 2012, 01:49 AM
Jaidynsmum's Avatar Dreams do come true....
Send a message via MSN to Jaidynsmum
What are your Easter plans?
Just spending time with family

Will your GS'er participate in an Easter egg hunt or do they feel "too old" for that?
Don't do them

Do you still give your GS'er an Easter basket?
Never have, they get an egg from us and a few from family.

Will you color/deocorate Easter eggs?
Jaidyn will, Lucas stopped last year

Did/will your GS'er meet the Easter bunny? (Does he/she still believe in the Easter bunny)?
Don't do the bunny thing as Easter isn't about rabbits for us!
April 5th, 2012, 07:52 AM
badgirl11381's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to badgirl11381
What are your Easter plans? I'm going to my moms for dinner, kiddos are going to family in nj for break

Will your GS'er participate in an Easter egg hunt or do they feel "too old" for that? Angelica will go

Do you still give your GS'er an Easter basket? I usually give all three kids a basket but I wont this year because they will be in nj

Will you color/deocorate Easter eggs? again, we will not this year.

Did/will your GS'er meet the Easter bunny? (Does he/she still believe in the Easter bunny)? She didn't...she does not believe in the Easter bunny.

Thank you Babydoll213 for my beautiful siggy
April 7th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Easter plans are a brunch at grandma's house with an egg hunt it used to be her doing the eggs for grandkids but then she stopped last year didn't really mention it to me except Did you get the Easter stuff and I'm like grrrrrr hush which in reality she was asking last year I told you to bring the eggs on the day of Easter saying she's reminded me for the past week so tell me if you had a grandma that bought the eggs did the hunt then started saying Did you get the Easter stuff would you understand that to be bring eggs ?

He gets a basket and gets to put his goodies in it when he finds them.

He dos believe in the EB but I do believe after he was snooping that he won't believe in the EB because I found some of the Easter gifts I was getting him on the ground.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search